FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1081 1082 1083 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-08-29 19:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Jojen said: »
On a different note, I tried mouse for the first time last night and it was actually really good!

Wow, you're a lot more daring than I. I'm all for trying crazy foods, but if it breathes, poops, and can make noise...I just can't do it.
I'm hoping he meant Mousse, the fluffed up dessert lmao, if not, where do you find someone who'd cook mice at? <.<
He IS in vietnam lol
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2011-08-29 20:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Mouse dish

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-08-29 20:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That and garlic I think. <3 whole cloves of garlic

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-29 22:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said: »

that's definitely a true fact, i don't know what you're on about
Scientists, after many long years of struggling to find the cause of homosexuality, have made a breakthrough. Dora the Explorer - popular children's cartoon by day, tantalizing "latina temptress" by night - has finally seen fit to go beyond simple lessons in conversational Spanish, deciding instead to teach us valuable lessons about the development of human sexual identity.

Ms. Explorer at her recent press conference

After being asked what made her decide that the world was ready for such information, she had only this to say: "Yeah, that was my favorite part, too." Dora works in mysterious ways indeed.
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-29 22:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot about him being in Vietnam, all I have to say to the mouse dish is u.u and no thanks.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-08-29 22:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot about him being in Vietnam, all I have to say to the mouse dish is u.u and no thanks.
Prepare yourself for even more gruesome delicacies! :D
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-29 22:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said: »
Prepare yourself for even more gruesome delicacies! :D
Oh I know, I've seen all sorts of gruesome cuisine, from around the world, from baby duck eggs to random dog dishes >.> I'm not into eating domesticated animals or unborn animals either, no offense to anyone! ><;
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-29 23:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

They eat dog and cat in some (very few) places in China. They argue that the animals they eat are in fact not domesticated animals because they only eat strays.

Although I personally would never be comfortable eating a dog or cat, I also find it difficult to judge those who do - think about it this way: we don't like to imagine eating dogs and cats because they're "cute." I mean, I think they're cute anyway.^^ But who's to say cows, pigs, or chickens aren't cute ? I think pigs are cute... I eat them anyway. :/ Eating a cat is no more reprehensible than eating a pig. (Again, not that I ever would lol)
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-29 23:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone ever have a thing for someone, who you knew good and well you could never have anything more than a base friendship with, but still couldnt stop thinking about, no matter how hard you try? :<
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-29 23:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
They eat dog and cat in some (very few) places in China. They argue that the animals they eat are in fact not domesticated animals because they only eat strays.

Although I personally would never be comfortable eating a dog or cat, I also find it difficult to judge those who do - think about it this way: we don't like to imagine eating dogs and cats because they're "cute." I mean, I think they're cute anyway.^^ But who's to say cows, pigs, or chickens aren't cute ? I think pigs are cute... I eat them anyway. :/ Eating a cat is no more reprehensible than eating a pig. (Again, not that I ever would lol)

we eat cow here, while in india its a sacred animal
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-29 23:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »
anyone ever have a thing for someone, who you knew good and well you could never have anything more than a base friendship with, but still couldnt stop thinking about, no matter how hard you try? :<

Errrrrrrrm just about every day. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-08-29 23:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in the same boat with you ; ;

But he has a gay brother so it's cool! Too bad I live on an island surrounded by like 3,000 miles + of water in all directions :/
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-29 23:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

something something HS frind whos now a marine >.>

i could never read him enough to tell what he thought about me =/
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-30 00:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

In my experience there are 2 ways to deal with it:

1) Tell him, and tell him directly. It's really hard to put yourself out there and even harder when things don't work out the way you hoped, but at least then you can get over it. After that, not only will you be able to spend time with that person and not agonize over "what could have been," but you'll also come across as less awkward and more confident. It's not unheard of to change someone's mind, but don't go into it thinking you can - that's a one way ticket back to square one. Of course, maybe he'll end up feeling the same way as you; this would be the fastest way to find out.^^

2) Don't tell him and allow yourself to drift further away. Out of sight, out of mind - you'll find someone new to worry about. Kind of a sad solution though if you ask me. :/
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-30 00:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
Too bad I live on an island surrounded by like 3,000 miles + of water in all directions :/

At least it's not the homophobic/sexually repressed south. .__. /sigh
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-30 00:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

he doesnt really talk to me anymore, i was amazed that he actually accepted the friend invite i sent on fb (after waiting like a year >.>)

first time i messaged him:

"sup"
1min later
*----- is unavailable for chat*
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-30 02:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I think pigs cows and chickens are cute too but I think the biggest difference is we have cats and dogs for companions and it's rare to actually bond with a pig, cow or chicken. I've always had a cat or dog, theres one sitting to the left of my keyboard/screen right now XD, so the bonds I`ve had with them over the years make me view the concept of eating them differently then other animals. Theres also the concept that we are born and raised being told that cats and dogs are not for eating so that plays a roll as well.

Story of my life : (
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-30 19:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Too quiet - needs moar ♂♂ ♀♀ talkin'. LGBT powers... activate ?
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-08-30 19:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Form of... a giant rainbow!

In other news, 4th day of school and I'm already buried up to my neck in homework and projects.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-30 19:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I think cows are awesome <.< and pigs can be cute, but Idk, they seldomly fit into the role of house-pet and though its the norm in some places to eat any animal, its not the norm here. Its like taking someones pet [no matter the animal] and eating it just because you can, its wrong to me, same as I don't agree with the conditions many animals are kept in or the manner in which they're killed.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-30 19:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

College Men, Y U SO FLAMBOYANT?
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-30 19:19:28
Link | Quote | Reply

In other news, 4th day of school and I'm already buried up to my neck in homework and projects.

Sad panda. :/ I tried to set myself up a pretty light schedule this semester, we'll see how long that lasts lol :X

I had lunch today with a few people from the gay-straight alliance. Was fun I guess, but it was mostly girls. <__< For some reason I was hoping to meet someone lol I am disappoint. XD
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-30 19:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-08-30 19:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sad panda. :/ I tried to set myself up a pretty light schedule this semester, we'll see how long that lasts lol :X

I had lunch today with a few people from the gay-straight alliance. Was fun I guess, but it was mostly girls. <__< For some reason I was hoping to meet someone lol I am disappoint. XD
Girls are like the key to getting to your lover though! All my faghags have hooked me up before in the past. <3girls.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-30 19:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I have eight chapters of Physics and tons of 日本語 homework. Q^Q;
My Chem teacher is out at the ACS meeting in Denver so we are getting basic lectures till then. '=')b
I think I might mention my research I did at my other university to her. . . Going to the American Chemical Society National Meetings is a super fun experience.I wouldn't mind slaving over a computer and running models on t.u.'s super computer to be Chem nerding it up. '-')b
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-08-30 19:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »

My Chem teacher is out at the ACS meeting in Denver so we are getting basic lectures till then. '=')b
I think I might mention my research I did at my other university to her. . . Going to the American Chemical Society National Meetings is a super fun experience.I wouldn't mind slaving over a computer and running models on t.u.'s super computer to be Chem nerding it up. '-')b
Oooh Science! I'm doing Physiology/Anatomy homework right now, it's been a fun class so far! :D It kind of makes me want to pursue the medical field too.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-30 19:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh Science! I'm doing Physiology/Anatomy homework right now, it's been a fun class so far! :D It kind of makes me want to pursue the medical field too.
Doooo eeeeettttt!
Gay Doctors are in short supply! D:
They we can a new sitcom GAY's Anatomy! ;D
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-30 19:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I think cows are awesome <.< and pigs can be cute, but Idk, they seldomly fit into the role of house-pet and though its the norm in some places to eat any animal, its not the norm here. Its like taking someones pet [no matter the animal] and eating it just because you can, its wrong to me, same as I don't agree with the conditions many animals are kept in or the manner in which they're killed.
Oh, I'm not trying to say it's right or wrong either way. :o Just that I don't like judging people based on what they eat. XD

College Men, Y U SO FLAMBOYANT?
Not here they aren't lol

Girls are like the key to getting to your lover though! All my faghags have hooked me up before in the past. <3girls.
There is that, I suppose. I guess I just don't like relying on other people to do important things for me. XD

Doooo eeeeettttt!
Gay Doctors are in short supply! D:
They we can a new sitcom GAY's Anatomy! ;D
lmao I would watch that.
First Page 2 3 ... 1081 1082 1083 ... 1505 1506 1507