FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1072 1073 1074 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-21 02:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

redstone circuitry is also another appeal, you can basically build giant computers with it
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
Server: Carbuncle
user: hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-08-21 02:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

/wave!
Hayyyyy LGBT Thread peoples ! :D
been a whiiiilleee, about to head to bed but figured pop through n say haalloooo :3!!
hope you all are well n stuffs, niight!! ^^!
 Phoenix.Sergee
Server: Phoenix
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-08-21 06:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

/poke! /poke! How is everyone?! ♥

I keep bumping into Lithical, be it idle Lithical or active Lithical. He never fails to provide me with eye candy! :D

Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-21 06:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't get it o.o
it's just an elvvaan in an ugly frock
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-21 07:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Asymptotic said: »
i don't get it o.o it's just an elvvaan in an ugly frock
He must be digging the subligar :P That or just the face model.

Hows everyone doing today? Nearly had a rack full of trays of dough fall on me at work day but managed to save them all from falling with various parts of my body XD
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-21 07:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Subligaria are gross >.<
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-21 10:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Minecraft isn't one of those games you can watch other people play and understand it. You have to have your hands on it.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-21 11:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Just seems like Massively Multiplayer Online Legos to me :<
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-21 11:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats what it's always seemed like for me too... compleat with computer controled jerks that show up and break your ***.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-21 11:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh. It's not really anything like Legos.
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-08-21 14:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said: »
Eh. It's not really anything like Legos.

lol honestly Minecraft is blocky and graphics uberly simplistic BUT, it's fun and a good outlet if you're looking for a break from hardcore mmorpg gaming. ^^!!
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-08-21 14:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

OH OH! and you can change texture packs, implement mods, exchange mods and texture packs with peopleessss and stuff :3
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-21 14:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

so it's like legos and pokemon cards
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-08-21 14:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

EXACTLY!!
...wait
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-21 14:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

>:(

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2011-08-21 15:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Wilsor said: »
Bacon brownies for everyone! :o
{I'm interested}!

I really don't like the combo of Bacon/Chocolate.
I don't eat pork in the first place, so I'm not a bacon connoisseur (although I'll eat turkey bacon if and only if it's nitrite-free), but I've tried some haut-chocolat bacon chocolate bars that my roommate bought and I've tried bacon chocolate chip cookies, and I was far from impressed.
To each their own, I prefer fresh bacon covered or dipped in chocolate, its good that way or donuts/cupcakes made fresh with fresh cooked and chopped bacon on top, yum! I want bacon chocolate chip cookies now.

Yeah, I've had the maple bars (donuts) with crumbled bacon mixed in with the maple glaze, was totally awesome. Of course, a lot of bacon is maple-smoked, so it kinda works in a weird way.
Nomnomnom, something about maple smoked bacon makes it taste better [or any sweet smoked kind, like applewood!]

My man and I are obsessed with fair food. At the OC Fair we tried the deep-fried klondike, deep-fried brownie, deep-fried koolaid, deep-fried snickers, & deep-fried avacados. We didn't have the courage to try the chocolate-covered corndog or baby ruth stuffed jalapeno.

The L.A. fair starts in a couple weeks and we already have a list of new stuff to try! Deep-fried butter, deep-fried cheesecake, and some type of brownie parfait. Can't wait! :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-08-21 16:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

{I'm interested}!

I don't eat pork in the first place, so I'm not a bacon connoisseur (although I'll eat turkey bacon if and only if it's nitrite-free), but I've tried some haut-chocolat bacon chocolate bars that my roommate bought and I've tried bacon chocolate chip cookies, and I was far from impressed.
To each their own, I prefer fresh bacon covered or dipped in chocolate, its good that way or donuts/cupcakes made fresh with fresh cooked and chopped bacon on top, yum! I want bacon chocolate chip cookies now.

Yeah, I've had the maple bars (donuts) with crumbled bacon mixed in with the maple glaze, was totally awesome. Of course, a lot of bacon is maple-smoked, so it kinda works in a weird way.
Nomnomnom, something about maple smoked bacon makes it taste better [or any sweet smoked kind, like applewood!]

My man and I are obsessed with fair food. At the OC Fair we tried the deep-fried klondike, deep-fried brownie, deep-fried koolaid, deep-fried snickers, & deep-fried avacados. We didn't have the courage to try the chocolate-covered corndog or baby ruth stuffed jalapeno.

The L.A. fair starts in a couple weeks and we already have a list of new stuff to try! Deep-fried butter, deep-fried cheesecake, and some type of brownie parfait. Can't wait! :)

Oshi is the OC fair still going on? Ive nvr been to a fair and been wanting to go ::
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2011-08-21 16:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I've heard, it isn't a full stick. A friend tried it and said it was like eating a large churro with a melted butter center that kinda soaks into the breading. Sounds rich, but tasty.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2011-08-21 16:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ustav said: »
{I'm interested}!

Oshi is the OC fair still going on? Ive nvr been to a fair and been wanting to go ::

No, it ended on 8/14...but the L.A. Fair starts 9/3 and lasts til 10/2. It's not too far from the OC, maybe 45 minutes with no trafic? It's in Pomona, close to where the 10 & 57 freeways meet.
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-08-21 16:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Deep fried butter is kindof pushing it lol
hahah I was thinking the exact same thing
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-08-21 16:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ustav said: »
{I'm interested}!

No, it ended on 8/14...but the L.A. Fair starts 9/3 and lasts til 10/2. It's not too far from the OC, maybe 45 minutes with no trafic? It's in Pomona, close to where the 10 & 57 freeways meet.
I should check that out. 45 w/ no traffic sounds about right. Ty bro!
 Cerberus.Elvyn
user: Elvyn87
By Cerberus.Elvyn 2011-08-21 16:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

hehe you have never been to Scotland I take it? Over here Deep-fried Mars bars are a right treat you can get in any fish and chip shop!!!
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2011-08-21 16:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Elvyn said: »

hehe you have never been to Scotland I take it? Over here Deep-fried Mars bars are a right treat you can get in any fish and chip shop!!!

huh really? most places I been too in wales won't do it because of health and safety bs (oh noes it might fall in the fryer and start explosions!) :(
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-21 17:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

{I'm interested}!

I so hate you right now XD I wanna go to the fair and eat yummy fair foods! Deep fried oreos nom, I make those at home, I wanna try the deep fried brownie and koolaid though o.o deep fried butter sounds right up Paula Deen's alley though, not so much mines. I wonder if there's any fairs going on around me, hm!
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2011-08-21 17:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Elvyn said: »

iirc, the US & UK versions of Mars bars vary a little. Ours has almonds embedded within the nougat, where the UK version is more like the US Milky Way. I think the UK version uses a better quality chocolate too, cadbury is it?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2011-08-21 17:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I so hate you right now XD I wanna go to the fair and eat yummy fair foods! Deep fried oreos nom, I make those at home, I wanna try the deep fried brownie and koolaid though o.o deep fried butter sounds right up Paula Deen's alley though, not so much mines. I wonder if there's any fairs going on around me, hm!

The oreos! That's the other one I need to try. Apparently they have deep-fried white castle burgers and deep-fried Cadbury eggs too.

There should a fair happening around you somewhere. Late summer is when all the states/counties usually have them.
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-21 17:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The oreos! That's the other one I need to try. Apparently they have deep-fried white castle burgers and deep-fried Cadbury eggs too.

There should a fair happening around you somewhere. Late summer is when all the states/counties usually have them.
Deep fried cadbury creme eggs!? I'M THERE! Do want! I make deep fried oreos at home a lot =3, they're better than at the fair I swear, I have a horrible sweet tooth XD
 Cerberus.Elvyn
user: Elvyn87
By Cerberus.Elvyn 2011-08-22 01:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Valmur said: »
huh really? most places I been too in wales won't do it because of health and safety bs (oh noes it might fall in the fryer and start explosions!) :(

There was a big fallout a few years ago about some crazy @ss health nuts trying to get it banned, but then again anyone that has been to Scotland knows we don't much care for healthy foods XD We eat what we want cause we want to!! :D
iirc, the US & UK versions of Mars bars vary a little. Ours has almonds embedded within the nougat, where the UK version is more like the US Milky Way. I think the UK version uses a better quality chocolate too, cadbury is it?

That... sounds a lot a lot like Snikers, but those use peanuts not almonds.... but yea ours are more like the US Milky way.... not sure about the quality tbh
First Page 2 3 ... 1072 1073 1074 ... 1505 1506 1507