FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1058 1059 1060 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-08-12 20:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish. You're unable to remove undergarments, unfortunately.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-08-12 21:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah that's the skimpiest top we can get. I don't mind. >.>
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-12 21:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I met a very very hot cop tonight. His name is Mike and I want to be punished.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-12 21:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

By Asura.Darknessfallz 2011-08-12 21:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

saw this outside my window :) It made me proud!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lilena
Server: Carbuncle
user: Eutace
By Carbuncle.Lilena 2011-08-13 02:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

WTF is Utah?
[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-13 03:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

omg... i just read the most amazing.... uh... 'story' *winkwink*

its about a marine who lost his leg in the line of duty and the volunteer trainer who helps him not only get used to not having a leg and preparing him for a new leg, but also gets him to open up and find a human connection on a level hes never had before.

i teared up, true story
 Carbuncle.Lilena
user: Eutace
By Carbuncle.Lilena 2011-08-13 03:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:

its about a marine who lost his leg in the line of duty and the volunteer trainer who helps him not only get used to not having a leg and preparing him for a new leg, but also gets him to open up and find a human connection on a level hes never had before.

i teared up, true story

Did it end hot and heavy?
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-13 07:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Asura.Xenophire said:
You're unable to remove undergarments, unfortunately.
that's what sh-
I've just come to the conclusion that SE can't draw nipples well so they avoid it at all costs.

Carbuncle.Lilena said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:

i teared up, true story
Did it end hot and heavy?

I bet you it does!
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-13 08:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys and your skimpy undergarments.
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-08-13 11:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
You guys and your skimpy undergarments.

Jelly? :D

Honestly, if they hadn't added that event, I don't know when I would have logged back into FFXIV again.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-13 11:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh, I gave it another try a couple weeks ago since it looked like they were cleaning it up a bunch with the update. I think it still needs a bit more to be a solid game though, lots of quests to do but they are all 1 time with no repeatables so gunna run out. They did add one thing that looks kinda endgameish but only rank 30atm so havn't done any of it. I give it another week or 2 and I'll get distracted by another game XD (white knight chronicles 2 assumeing they don't push back the us releace from being this month, havn't seen a day given yet)

But yes the swimsuites are a nice bonus :P

Hows everyones weekend so far?
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-08-13 12:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Heh, I gave it another try a couple weeks ago since it looked like they were cleaning it up a bunch with the update. I think it still needs a bit more to be a solid game though, lots of quests to do but they are all 1 time with no repeatables so gunna run out. They did add one thing that looks kinda endgameish but only rank 30atm so havn't done any of it. I give it another week or 2 and I'll get distracted by another game XD (white knight chronicles 2 assumeing they don't push back the us releace from being this month, havn't seen a day given yet)

Yeah, sex sells. :D The major thing they changed (auto-attack) is kinda sad for me on Archer. I can't tell if my auto-attack is some kind of hand-to-hand or I'm throwing a pebble at them...? Either way it barely goes off. And the big thing I can't stand is how sluggish the commands are. I hit an ability and it doesn't go off for like 2 or 3 seconds.

My weekend is... not a weekend. First day back at work today, lol. I had the last two days off though and they were lovely.
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-08-13 12:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm great.I got my moonshade earring. Now Im just missing the Hairpin and I got loldrg to 90
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-13 12:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Weasel said:
Asura.Ina said:

Yeah, sex sells. :D The major thing they changed (auto-attack) is kinda sad for me on Archer. I can't tell if my auto-attack is some kind of hand-to-hand or I'm throwing a pebble at them...? Either way it barely goes off. And the big thing I can't stand is how sluggish the commands are. I hit an ability and it doesn't go off for like 2 or 3 seconds.

My weekend is... not a weekend. First day back at work today, lol. I had the last two days off though and they were lovely.

The archer auto attack is a punch yeh and the timer for it seems to freeze when the timer for your ranged attack is going. I'm not finding too much trouble with it being sluggish in battle (you can give the command part way through the animation of the one you just ordered and it goes off right as the animation finishes normally) but the menus get to me... perticularly when transfering items I'll click it have to wait 5 seconds and sometimes it doesn't even go through.

I work weekends as well so I feel your pain XD
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-08-13 13:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ustav said:
I'm great.I got my moonshade earring. Now Im just missing the Hairpin and I got loldrg to 90

What hairpin is this? And how did you like the WotG story?

Asura.Ina said:
I'm not finding too much trouble with it being sluggish in battle (you can give the command part way through the animation of the one you just ordered and it goes off right as the animation finishes normally) but the menus get to me... perticularly when transfering items I'll click it have to wait 5 seconds and sometimes it doesn't even go through.

Yeah, it's just annoying not knowing how much TP I'll have by the time it decides to go off (because the shot might miss). So I just spam shooting and only WS when I have like 2000 TP. -.-
 Leviathan.Suljin
Server: Leviathan
user: Suljin175
By Leviathan.Suljin 2011-08-13 13:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ustav said:

Grats! I'm stuck on Darkness Descends, can't seem to find anyone to do it with, I regularly shout/yell and nothing :( And *** that hairpin! lol Among several attempts, thursday I joined a party for about 5 hrs and then bailed to eat dinner and then just decided to solo stuff till my 340 some mins stored up ran out. Another 5 hrs later of soloing and about 8 crappy pins found, I gave up :(
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-08-13 13:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, the refresh one. I don't even care to try for that one. Maybe one day when I'm super bored.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-13 13:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll get that hairpin if it randomly pops up in a chest when I'm soloing like the TH sash did...

Your avatar is strangly hypnotic by the way weasel... I keep watching it expecting him to pull his finger out but it never happens >.>
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2011-08-13 13:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Suljin said:
Cerberus.Ustav said:

Grats! I'm stuck on Darkness Descends, can't seem to find anyone to do it with, I regularly shout/yell and nothing :( And *** that hairpin! lol Among several attempts, thursday I joined a party for about 5 hrs and then bailed to eat dinner and then just decided to solo stuff till my 340 some mins stored up ran out. Another 5 hrs later of soloing and about 8 crappy pins found, I gave up :(

Haha yea... think I spent a whole day trying to get 1 and nothing
then next day within 30mins saw 2 (lost lots) and 6% pdt rings :/

Also like the gintama avatar :O
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-08-13 13:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
I'll get that hairpin if it randomly pops up in a chest when I'm soloing like the TH sash did... Your avatar is strangly hypnotic by the way weasel... I keep watching it expecting him to pull his finger out but it never happens >.>

Yeah, me too! It's hypnotic. And I haven't even seen Gintama. >.>
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-08-13 13:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So do you think a 1/4 sleeve would be too much for your first tattoo?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-13 13:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Make sure you like it first :P and that it wont cause any problems work wise.
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-08-13 13:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:

I've seen a lot of sleeves lately and I think they're pretty cool, especially ones with a lot of colour. Asian-inspired ones are fun.

If I didn't have toothpick arms I'd be tempted to get one. I'm pretty sure it'd look funny on me.
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-08-13 13:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:

Well yeah of course I'm gonna like it! Its gonna take a lot of work to get it right. And yeah, if it ever is a problem with any future jobs, It will be easily covered since it will end above the elbow.

Bahamut.Weasel said:
I've seen a lot of sleeves lately and I think they're pretty cool, especially ones with a lot of colour. Asian-inspired ones are fun. If I didn't have toothpick arms I'd be tempted to get one. I'm pretty sure it'd look funny on me.

Thats what I'm leaning too. I want a Japanese ocean with a mountain scene in the background with a couple cranes in the scene
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-13 14:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
Nope, considering I've seen people get full back tattoo's as their first tat. Just make sure its something you really like and be prepared to possibly spend hours getting it inked/filled in/touched up etc.
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-08-13 14:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how much it would cost me. For anyone who has tattoos, or just knows I guess, whats the best way to get the process started to find an artist and have them create something for you?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-13 14:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
Asura.Ina said:
Well yeah of course I'm gonna like it!

Just had to say it because I know people who have done them then grown to hate it XD

I've considered getting one more then once but everytime I relize that in a few weeks I would be board of it, although getting a conversion table on my arm or something would be handy lol
First Page 2 3 ... 1058 1059 1060 ... 1505 1506 1507