Rdm Af Gear

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » rdm af gear
rdm af gear
By cheyrn 2010-02-17 11:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there any rdm out there who don't have their af gear that want to form a group to get af gear?

I have af1 and af2. I can help with af1 (sword). Af2 (booties) is no fighting, if I recall correctly.

My rdm is level 62. As I understand it, for gloves, panties and bib, there is the horrible task of getting coffer keys from fiends closely bunched together, and then a fight against dark spark. So, I think a party of people high enough to wear the gear is needed.

For the hat there's more fights against stuff that I don't think I can solo: miser murphy (a ghost) and a guardian statue (a doll).
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-02-17 22:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I can solo dark spark, miser murphy, and the guardian stat. Send me a /tell in game and we can try to do it.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-02-17 22:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Stinkin' Miser Murphy. My rdm is only like 21 and I have his silly coin because back in the day when everyone and their hamster was running through there to fetch their little crystal shards for ACP add-on, some buttmunch kept running in and popping Murphy and setting him loose on everyone else, then leaving. So we killed him. We killed Murphy, I mean, not the doofnut who kept popping him. Damn kids and their mpk attempts lol
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-02-17 22:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
So we killed him. We killed Murphy, I mean, not the doofnut who kept popping him.

Alexander.Jataan
Server: Alexander
user: Jataan
By Alexander.Jataan 2010-03-07 03:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

hey cheyrn, I'm down to form a group to help with the rdm AF gear. I just hit 60 and need to do the miser murphy and guardian statue fights. Nepharite, if you are still available to do these fights let me know.