Ultimate Collection Question

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Ultimate collection question
Ultimate collection question
By Nanna 2010-02-15 17:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

hello! yesterday I buy my Vanadiel UC only for wotg code (I have registred others) but only have a single code, so any know if I can use only the code of wotg for my normal account?

Thank you
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-15 17:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, you can use that code to register for any expansions you don't have, but it can only be applied to one account.

Perfect example: I previously had everything up to wings of the goddess registered to my account, so I bought the UC and saved myself $10 to register the add-on scenarios instead of doing them separately through POL.
By Nanna 2010-02-15 17:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

for example I have
ffxi,zm, cop, toau, add-on and I add wotg

what happend with ffxi, zm and cop codes? maybe I want use for another account, this is possible?

Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-15 17:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I uses the same code for all expansions. You just enter the same one for whatever you need. Since everything else you seem to already have registered, just use that code to get WoTG. If you have a friend that doesn't have the others you might get away with being able to register another account with the others you didn't use the code for.

But it might raise an eyebrow at SE headquarters if they saw the same number moving across multiple accounts.
By Nanna 2010-02-15 17:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you for the Answers, I hope to use the codes for another account
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-15 17:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Luckily the codes are universal and console matters not.

I used my friend's WoTG disc to install it on my PC, but used a code from the Xbox collection to register it on my account that way I had the game for both without spending extra bucks to get my own copy for both systems.
By Nanna 2010-02-15 17:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

the problem is the single code ; ;
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-02-15 17:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

When you use the code, it will recognize that code is valid for all expansions, and it will basically fill in where you are missing (WoTG in your case). You can't use the same code twice, doesn't matter what for, it is invalid once used.
 Fenrir.Jabblets
Server: Fenrir
user: Jabblets
By Fenrir.Jabblets 2010-02-16 12:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know if you can get the UC in EU? Even better, if I am in the EU can I download the UC from an NA site?

Just curious as I have nearly everything on my xbox but only the basic client on my laptop and would like to be able to play on either depending on location.