Silly Rules For Ffxi..

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Silly rules for ffxi..
Silly rules for ffxi..
 Fairy.Caesarfan
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Caesarfan
By Fairy.Caesarfan 2010-02-06 20:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This started as a bunch of memos, but turned of kinda funny XD Hope that other than me also gets a laugh :3

1. Don’t bug people when you are tired, it’s never going to end well.
2. Remember to always think about your capacity of thinking straight before you log on.
3. Don’t log on if you have the desire to smash things. This will for sure don’t grow smaller if you die (it makes you computer live longer too).
4. If you’re really frustrated, remember that it’s ok, and that it’s just a game.
5. Don’t talk ffxi, when you’re hanging out with people that are not playing it. They’re just going to say: “Ah, you are playing WoW!”.
6. Remember that gil isn’t your amount of money in rl.
7. Don’t forget that magic is just makebelive, and that it doesn’t exists in rl. (Dia ---- > Hare, Banish III ---- > tree, Cure V ---- > Caesarfan, Regen III ---- > Caesarfan, Haste ---- > Caesarfan. It will sadly not work, even if you’re trying 20498% or more.)
8. You are much higher in rl that in game. Don’t ever try to get under small objects ever again!
9. Remember to eat! The stuff you eat in game, doesn’t help your mind in rl.
10. The way to cook in rl sucks, but it’s still a fact! Don’t ever try to heat a beef with a crystal ever again!
11. Remember that the trees in rl do not chase you! It’s possible to walk pass a tree without running for your life. (The trees will never get feets, and chase you, even if you belives in it hard as you can.)
12. “We are sooooooo lost, guys let’s escape, warp, or tele out!.” That’s not a good thing to count on that saving method in rl, cause because a unknown reason, will it never work!
13. A chicken is not a bird to ride on, even if you pay it 10 dollars.
14. The moogle doesn’t exist in rl! Don’t forget your poor plants, and don’t try to feed them with crystals (And, don’t forget that you’ll need to keep track of your own stuff in rl. Don’t try to glue wings on a pig, and hope that'll do the trick. This can seem very tempting, but it will never do the trick; believe me. Don’t even give the pig items, in hope that it will help; because the pig will never go on vacation anyway).
15. A ginger cookie will not give you mana when you rest, because mana DO NOT exist in rl. It doesn’t have any hidden effects either, other than if you eat too many.
16. Chests in rl do not need to be picked; you will not get a strict numbers of chances, clues, or rewards if you make it. The only things you can get are a mad owner, a big bill, and a broken toothpick.
17. It’s no point trying to cast sneak, invisible and deodorize in rl. People will still see you, hear you and smell that you're there.
18. It’s not possible to check an adversary before you fight it in rl.
19. Don’t send people messages with “Party, do you need it? Level sync 56+, area Aht Urhgan Whitegate, Gather together, Thank you. People will just call the police, and get you locked up.
20. A lion are still a lion, and it’s still not a good idea to try to charm one; even if you toss 100 hearts to it. It’s never going to work, and you will most likely lose more than an arm doing it. Don’t try to charm a bee either; it’s probably going to sting you anyways.
21. A tooth pick can not save you from everything in rl.
22. Raise, or reraise will not work in rl. Don't relay on it, and don't make anyone belive that your in possesion of that kind of power; EVER(people will start stalking you & start religions based on you).
23. Remember that the aggro range are smaller in rl, and that the AOE attack's hit's much harder than in game. Don't tease an adversary ever again, with the belife that it will go ok, as long as you grab her cat before she sees it.
[+]
 Fairy.Caramia
Server: Fairy
user: caramia
By Fairy.Caramia 2010-02-06 20:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

XDDD priceless!! toothpicks, is that the elemental staffs on tarus?
 Phoenix.Haltro
Server: Phoenix
user: Haltro
By Phoenix.Haltro 2010-02-06 20:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty cute.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-02-06 20:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I am so confused.
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-06 20:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

tldr?
[+]
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-06 20:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

^^ lol
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-02-06 23:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Don’t talk ffxi, when you’re hanging out with people that are not playing it.

Does this rule apply to Auto-Translate too? Sometimes I'll catch myself talking in auto-translate in RL. For example at the store with my room mate I've said things like 'Eggs, Do you need it?' or 'Cookies, Can I have it?'.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass is my new favorite phrase.

Roommate: Should we have Chilli dinner?
Me: Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.

I soooo wish warp and escape worked in RL though.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2010-02-07 00:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Signs and actions of too much FFXIing?