FFXI Sites Being Taken Down?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » FFXI sites being taken down?
FFXI sites being taken down?
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2010-02-01 22:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Hello folks, I'll cut to the point. I always enjoyed using two sites a lot. Killing Ifrit's Skillchain Calculator. and Vana'diel Bestiary
For the skillchain calculator, its just vanished (as of latly) and with Vana'diel Besiary whenever you look up any mobs, it says they don't exist. I had a few others look at the sites to see if its just my side. But it seems there down. Wondering if anyone had any information to comment on this.
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-02-01 22:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Im unsure if I was aware that there was a vanadiel bestiary but I thought for the most part people stopped using ffxiatlas a good long while back as it was deemed unsafe on multiple occasions. I assumed it wasnt being maintained much and stopped using it a good while ago also, ffxiclopedia covers everything anyway.

and I never used killing ifrit so /no help
 Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-02-01 22:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darkovercast said:
Hello Hello folks, I'll cut to the point. I always enjoyed using two sites a lot. Killing Ifrit's Skillchain Calculator. and Vana'diel Bestiary
For the skillchain calculator, its just vanished (as of latly) and with Vana'diel Besiary whenever you look up any mobs, it says they don't exist. I had a few others look at the sites to see if its just my side. But it seems there down. Wondering if anyone had any information to comment on this.
Look up ffxi helper plugin for firefox, if you use firefox anyway.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-01 22:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Alla still has a skillchain calculator. Um not completely sure what the bestiary did but I'm sure wiki does that and more
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
Server: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2010-02-01 22:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

For this
Phoenix.Darkovercast said:
You can use this
http://www.ffxicalculator.com/