I'm looking for sky drops
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Seraph.Mhoram
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Mhoram420
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Manaburn everything? What does bragging about Chi Blast or the fact that you're putting down another guy for not having gear that you also lack have to do with skill chains?

Did MNK get a new ability to self skill chain Fragmentation by closing DK with Chi Blast? I must have missed that, sorry for the confusion.

I have Black Belt and that doesn't make me a cooler / better monk than you or the OP.

I personally would rather hang out with people like the OP than elitist ***, let alone gimps that pretend to be elitist ***.

Downing NM's with noobs is a hell of a lot more fun / challenging than killing faf with a hand full of relics. And the noobs are generally more pleasant to be around.

Seraph.Rafik
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zephyran said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Mhoram said:
Do you have a Black Belt ?

No, I do not. I passed on it lots of times, and I wont ask anyone to help me camp the items, who in their right mind would want to help someone camp stuff that has a 3hour window.

I have been in shells that killed Kings only to see the ldr get the ls bank and hope servers.
LofreakingL. Having to pass because the Linkshell prioritized someone worth their salt > a sad case like you, doesn't mean you're a saint.

Seraph.Azagthoth said:
In any case, let the jealously continue.
This was said on page #1. We're at page #8. Any questions class?

When did I ever say, that I was a saint? I wasn't talking about my endgame ls. I was talking about helping my friends camp those items.

I dont like to ask for help, I would rather solo stuff if I can. Some things you cant solo in this game and need the help of others.
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-17 02:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

L2understand figure of speech.

Plus, you bought your account, Lulz.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Mhoram said:
Manaburn everything? What does bragging about Chi Blast or the fact that you're putting down another guy for not having gear that you also lack have to do with skill chains?

Did MNK get a new ability to self skill chain Fragmentation by closing DK with Chi Blast? I must have missed that, sorry for the confusion.

I have Black Belt and that doesn't make me a cooler / better monk than you or the OP.

I personally would rather hang out with people like the OP than elitist ***, let alone gimps that pretend to be elitist ***.

Downing NM's with noobs is a hell of a lot more fun / challenging than killing faf with a hand full of relics. And the noobs are generally more pleasant to be around.

You must have missed it when I listed the jobs that I have.

I wasn't bragging about chi blast/nuking. I was responding how the OP said chi blast is lol.

I didnt put him down for not having black belt, I guess you cant read.

Not having the previous quests done, is showing lack of interest.
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Why don't you worry about your quests and the OP can worry about his?

I did miss when you said what jobs you have, can you quote yourself for me and save me the trouble of scrolling back past the last several pages?
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

And I'm pretty sure saying what your "personal best" on JOL is qualifies as bragging.

Show of hands?
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-17 02:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Mhoram said:
And I'm pretty sure saying what your "personal best" on JOL is qualifies as bragging.

Show of hands?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Mhoram said:
Why don't you worry about your quests and the OP can worry about his?

I did miss when you said what jobs you have, can you quote yourself for me and save me the trouble of scrolling back past the last several pages?

I dont see it, guess it dint go through

Mnk, War, Sam, Drk, Drg 75, nin 67

275 merits
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Mhoram said:

Show of hands?

lol sure, other mnks do 1500 chi blast on JoL but not from our server.

I still need more +mind gear.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Mhoram said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Read above, I said I only had mnk... and I was messing with JoL to see how much I can do with chi blast, I even got some mnk 1 af for it lol. I get to come drg for JoL now, put full angon on it and let the sams, sata me and high jump/super jump after.... to shed hate etc.

shoot me/kill me I will not level blm, or any other mage jobs besides blu.

How the hell does one get COP accomplished with only having MNK to 75?

Everyone should level BLM, one should also level: RDM WHM SCH or BRD

Why all this talk about putting down someone for questing after Black Belt? Are you butthurt that you still don't have it? (I have no clue whether you do or don't, but assume you don't)

What's wrong with setting your eyes on a decent piece you'd like to obtain?

Everyone is proud of their gear, it is the best they have after all.

God, people you cant read, I have mnk,sam,war,drk,drg 75 and nin 67 with 275 merits.

I said when I started doing sky, where did I say anything about CoP?

nvm found it right here
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see any useful jobs on that list. If you were really into helping friends you would have leveled your jobs to be well rounded.

PLD MNK RDM BLM here, fully merited. That 275 is looking a little low for 5 almost 6 jobs.

Seraph.Doebie
user: Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-02-17 02:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Mhoram said:

Show of hands?

/
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Mhoram said:

Show of hands?

lol sure, other mnks do 1500 chi blast on JoL but not from our server.

I still need more mind gear.

Hmmm. I dont even know what my chi blast does on Kirin. I think I'll stick to going blm or rdm to things like that.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Mhoram said:
I don't see any useful jobs on that list. If you were really into helping friends you would have leveled your jobs to be well rounded.

PLD MNK RDM BLM here, fully merited. That 275 is looking a little low for 5 almost 6 jobs.

War and Sam have the most merits, I just got drg and drk to 75, not putting merits into drk till I finish others. Already have full angon merits on drg. Monk needs some merits, but I havent touched the job in months, dont use it for anything.

I dont play as much as I used to, only mainly log in for events now.
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 03:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You win, once you start agreeing with me I can't keep it up.

Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 03:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Mhoram said:
You win, once you start agreeing with me I can't keep it up.

You might not remember, it has been a few years ago we merited at King Ranperre's Tomb, on bones... You were on rdm, I dont think you had mnk 75 at that time.
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 03:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

That's very possible, and MNK is my most recent 75. I was one of the lucky ones that leveled into my BB, 2/3 due to Kanzen's kindness (best endgame shell I've ever had the pleasure to watch and learn a thing or two from) and I handed Tigue an HQ Turtle Claim and (yes and) 1.5M in gil for my final piece.

Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 03:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Mhoram said:
That's very possible, and MNK is my most recent 75. I was one of the lucky ones that leveled into my BB, 2/3 due to Kanzen's kindness (best endgame shell I've ever had the pleasure to watch and learn a thing or two from) and I handed Tigue an HQ Turtle Claim and (yes and) 1.5M in gil for my final piece.

Nice, getting claim. When Kings are about to pop, you sure see a lot of people in those zones. I remember seeing anywhere from 60+ people lol
 Seraph.Doebie
user: Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-02-17 03:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I was soloing FoV on NIN/DNC the other day, unlocking blade ku and Aspi popped and was like noone else in zone lol. It was up unclaimed like 20mins~

I couldnt solo it as NIN/DNC btw. I have a screenshot lol
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 03:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Equilibrium used to give away black belt items, I am not sure if they still do.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 03:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Doebie said:
I was soloing FoV on NIN/DNC the other day, unlocking blade ku and Aspi popped and was like noone else in zone lol. It was up unclaimed like 20mins~

I couldnt solo it as NIN/DNC btw. I have a screenshot lol

Oh, congrats on getting nin to 75. I have been lazy, it has been stuck 67 for a while lol.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-18 23:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Yuzuchan said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
He has no endgame experience, I really dont know how he expected to get some skills.

How is one supposed to get Sky experience and skills without joining a Sky LS? I mean... everyone starts off somewhere. /facepalm.

He said he couldnt find one, then called me jealous of him having the 30mill and said that I bought this account.

If, that isn't being ignorant. I dont know what is.

I never said anything about him buying gill, and he just whaled on me. Others did. His attitude just pissed me off, that is all.

he probably did buy gil not hard to fake ***with a ring+1
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-19 00:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Keep bashing me more, the guy doesnt even have destoryers, but wants black belt, and doesnt even know how to get to the zones. I dont know maybe he should try getting destoryers first. Must be too much work.

I just haven't gotten around to doing Royal Ramble? I'm well aware of the potential of Destroyers and the fact that Faiths are even better, but if you want to talk about damage Black Belt and Kitty Pants will contribute more to my damage than Destroyers will. And, it's not like I'm not planning on getting Destroyers, but I can't do everything at once.

As far as the zones are concerned I haven't done Sky before; therefore, why would I be familiar with the zone?
Seraph.Rafik said:
He also, made an ignorant comment, a few days ago saying lol chi blast when he got Suzaku's Sune-ate.

How is Chi Blast not "lol" in the vast majority of situations aside from Penance (which is an awesome ability)? I'm well aware of its potential in damage and that's why I wanted the piece, but I'm not going to lie and pretend that I'm going to be using it very often for its damage capabilities; I'll use it to kite solo maybe a few ZNM and/or Genbu for fun.
Seraph.Rafik said:
He has no endgame experience, I really dont know how he expected to get some skills.

If you took the time to read my original post you'd see that I wanted to join a Sky Linkshell if there was one that suited my schedule. But seeing that you aren't aware that basically any job in the game has the capability to farm and make money you felt the need to mention that instead. The topic would have been over after your original post had you of recommened your Sky LS.

I never said you bought you account; all I said is that we can assume that you bought your account just as people can assume that I bought gil, but that doesn't make it true. I know a at least a few people that are more than likely gil buyers, but I'm not going to call them out on it without solid proof and cause pointless drama like in this thread.

please dude shut the *** up... dumb noob
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-19 00:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
OP is a cool guy, he sells sniper rings for 40 mil and doesn't afraid of anything.

And I'll be damned if I just sit around and let some retard *** nut screw up a cool guy's thread.

gilbuyer plain and simple, not saying rafik is not an idiot. but gilbuying n00b with 30+mil before he was 30. He is a n00b in my eyes also, and dumb as ***.
 Seraph.Azagthoth
user: Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-19 00:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
OP is a cool guy, he sells sniper rings for 40 mil and doesn't afraid of anything.

And I'll be damned if I just sit around and let some retard *** nut screw up a cool guy's thread.

gilbuyer plain and simple, not saying rafik is not an idiot. but gilbuying n00b with 30 mil before he was 30. He is a n00b in my eyes also, and dumb as ***.

I never said I had 30 million gil before I was level 30. Why don't you read the thread instead of posting moronic nonsense like this. It seems drama threads like this bring out all of the idiots.
[+]
 Seraph.Yuzuchan
user: Yuzuchan
By Seraph.Yuzuchan 2010-02-19 00:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Stan apparently doesn't know where or what the edit button is.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-02-19 00:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Most people in this topic don't seem to know what manners are, either.
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
user: Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-19 00:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
Most people in this topic don't seem to know what manners are, either.

Yeah, I'm just going to send a request to a moderator to close the thread; I quite enjoy my quiet life as a player and I don't often find myself in a dramafest like this.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9