How Much Did K Ore Get Cut On Your Server?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How much did K ore get cut on your server?
How much did K ore get cut on your server?
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-09 15:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Who needs school with so many know-it-alls right here on these forums!
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-09 15:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fairy.Brenda said:
Seems they got cut down to 420k-450k here. They were 500k. I don't understand why people basically hurt them self by undercutting an item that will sell fast either way.
Q_Qing about gil, why the hell do threads like this get made? You do know why there is under cutting right? You do not need a high I.Q to understand economics, you do know this right?

You finally say something I can agree with and doesnt make you look stupid /clap.

I never say stupid things, at least I was no a retard with a fat *** drew in as my avatar.... doing some retard dance, you are the stupid one.
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-02-09 15:27:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Over 9000~
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-09 15:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Who needs school with so many know-it-alls right here on these forums!

ha ha ha ha ha...
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-09 15:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fairy.Brenda said:
Seems they got cut down to 420k-450k here. They were 500k. I don't understand why people basically hurt them self by undercutting an item that will sell fast either way.
Q_Qing about gil, why the hell do threads like this get made? You do know why there is under cutting right? You do not need a high I.Q to understand economics, you do know this right?

You finally say something I can agree with and doesnt make you look stupid /clap.

I never say stupid things, at least I was no a retard with a fat *** drew in as my avatar.... doing some retard dance, you are the stupid one.

Haha, Stan you are a true troll.
[+]
 Fairy.Shiyo
Server: Fairy
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-09 15:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, crafters buy kores then make ingots, thus making profit. The funny part is, on my server, while kores were going DOWN in price, ingots were going up.

How does that make any sense? It doesn't, people are just dumb and impatient so they undercut for NO REASON.
 Titan.Alyssah
Server: Titan
user: Alyssah
By Titan.Alyssah 2010-02-09 15:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

250,000 gil. :(
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-02-11 06:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
there are a couple pretty big things nobody is mentioning. the #1 force behind a consumer price is supply and demand, and there are a lot of factors going into any servers current kore price. what they are used for is a good place to start~ it will take 24 kores and 12 wootzs to complete ONE salvage body. there arent that many salvage bodies getting completed.. expecting 50 kores to sell a day would be the same as expecting 2 bodies to get completed a day.. and thats not far fetched per se, im sure some days more than a few bodies will get finished. but for the most part, none to 1.. there definitely are not 700 new bodies popping up per server each year. now about where they come from~, some days the isnm is spammed harder than others, and 50 can sure enough pop up. there have definitely been plenty as well were maybe 5 topps got sold. another thing to consider is dyna bastok. there are actually some days nobody does it, if you can believe it.. sometimes even multiple days can pass <.<. no wootzs getting listed = kore pile up. and then theres the simple, ppl dont want to wait for money, which is perfectly reasonable imo. i think its rational and logical even to say, ill take the 419 now instead of 450 later, maybe WAY later, esp when A 30k~ really isnt all that hard to get (o hey i got that in my crapdrops from isnm), and B a pile up of ores can happen anytime, where youll end up just relisting(fees) numerous times, just to satisfy pride? ore pile ups/droughts are almost a daily occurrence on cait now even... in just the last few weeks there have been a whole handful of times that no wootzs were up for periods of time, or where no imp wootzs are even getting sold. there are definitely days where 50 get listed and paid for in top value, and everybody is happy. ppl getting the salvage drops buy stacks of ingots, crafters making a little bit of money, ppl pushing their ores for as much as they can.. just hella cant expect that to be 24/7/365

edit: like to also recommend ppl low man/split instead of shout for groups of 6/insist on finding a full party. a thf and rdm duoing will be just as fast/faster than a group of 6 doing yoyd. same for a group of 3, or 4 even. to all you people that say ive spammed it all month, or all these last months, ive gone 50 times and gotten one or none, and etc... if you go 50 times splitting in a small group instead, trust me.. youll be a lot happier in the long run. price flux is nothing to be concerned about at all if your consistently spamming it with a friend or two.

crafter's will buy k.ore to make ingot, just so you know.

did you even read what you commented on ?

and a new edit to my point, within the last few days, 90 kores and 50 wootzs were up at a point.. with no imps being sold in 3 days, singles or stacks. went from a steady 430-440 to the very first kores in 3 days being sold for 350~. its just one big machine, once in awhile parts fail.