Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » hi hiiii
hi hiiii
 Lakshmi.Minipie
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Minipie 2010-01-28 04:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I applied for ff14 the beta and going to play when the game fully releases on november i did quit ffxi 7 months ago and not so going back, i have been playing since 2003, it gets really boring and repetitive, on top of that the game it's pretty much dead now,i kinda accomplished everything on the game, i have nothing to do there, see ya all in FF14! going to be elvaan or hume this time, but i just wanted to know if anyone moving to ff14?
 Sylph.Deckard
Server: Sylph
user: Deckard
By Sylph.Deckard 2010-01-28 05:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Just re-retired from XI too and am planning on the jump to 14. After losing Razielix, making the comeback on Deckard with my other account Lazaras was just too much heart ache to get back into. that and servers dying, the 8000 End-game LSs that couldn't do jack ***cause they were spread to thin is a great reason to leave imo. Missing all my buddies i ditched but meebee i'll see them in 14 who knows.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-01-28 07:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Deckard said:
Just re-retired from XI

You'll be back.
By Deckard 2010-01-28 07:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao nah. hitting 90 Clothcraft and ditching 5m on deckard and another 15m on Lazaras who has 100 Alch. I dont really think i'll be coming back lol. See you all in the new hell hole though thats for sure ^^