Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Phoenix Limbus shell
Phoenix Limbus shell
 Phoenix.Spheroth
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Spheroth
By Phoenix.Spheroth 2010-01-25 15:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

FinalEdition Currently looking for Plds,Whm,Blm, & Rdm for limbus. Runs are Tuesday: 3:30Est Friday 4:30 Est

This is not a new shell we have been doing limbus for almost 2 years

Here is a break down of our rules
General

-No discussing about the Rules, if you dont like them you dont come, understood?!
-No drama, no drama, no drama ok?
-No discuss/arguing during the runs, if you would do stuff different we can talk about it after the run.
-Sackholders decide about the Job you play during the run.
-No crying for xp loss
-Be punctual in Port Jeuno when we start, that should be 15 Minute before gather together Time with Comment for your AF item wish.
-You maybe dont get a invite if you are to late and group left Port already
or if you would make Group wait just for you.
-If you need a "quick" and by quick i mean QUICK afk, inform us about it.
-Always follow my orders and the orders of the Leaders of the Runs, if you
dont follow them we going to present you with a free flight.

Joining the Group:

-Have Al'Taieu access
-Buy the Key Item "Cosmo-Cleanse" for 15.000gil from Sagheera Port-Jeuno I-8
-We are currently Recruiting Jobs: Veteran PLD (1) and Veteran WHM (1) must have decent equipment
and available for both runs Tuesday + Friday.

Item lotting:

-Anct. Beastcoin will be lot by Benz and split to the Group after the Run.
-If we have 10 People on a run and we get 67 Coins everyone will get 6 Coins and the 7 extra Coins will go to the Bank.
-Anct. Beastcoin from Bank will be saved for Mega Boss runs and split after the run (3 for each). (You dont get Coins if you got a MB drop)

-Items to upgrade Artifact:

You choose 1 Job that you like to get the AF Material for and if it drops you may lot on it if Benz calls your name.
You put your AF Material wish for BOTH! zones in your Search comment 15 Mins before we Gather together for example:
<Apollyon>: WAR <Temenos>: BRD i'd prefer if you all will use a Purple Search comment Dot.
If you dont have your Search comment up 15 Mins before we Gather together you may end up NOT lotting the AF you "want" unless you can free lot it.
It will also help if you have a comment if you dont want any AF material so i'm sure you didnt just forgot to set a comment.
You need 1 Item from Temenos and 1 Item from Apollyon to upgrade your AF Piece.
You may end up with more than 1 AF material from a run if its from Free lot.
AF Material doesnt cost you any Points.
AF Material that isnt lotted by any Member can be sold to Buyers, if we have a Buyer for an Item this Item isnt a Free Lot and goes to the Buyer.
Please understand that i cant reload the Linkshell list every 5 Seconds to recheck if someone "forgot" to set a Comment ->
if you havent set your AF Comment 15 Minutes before Gather together Time it is possible that this Item goes to a Buyer or Free lot.
If we have Money from an sold AF Item, people get the choice to use as much Points for it as they want.
If 2 or more People use the same amount of Points then they make a /random for it and the highest roll wins the Money.

-Mega Boss Nashira/Homam parts:

Always trying to collect Chips for Omega and Ultima Bosses each Run.
You have to use Points to lot any item from a Mega Boss, only lot if Benz, Doan, Babekeke says so.
Mega Boss drops 2-3 Armor Pieces, i will always check Point list at a Mega
Boss run and ppl with highest points can pick their Armor, if a person
want to save points and skip this Armor, the next person in line will get the choice for it.
If 2 People have the same Points and want the same
Item they can both lot it and the winner gets the item and -5 Points. (i will say it if so)
Mega Boss items cost you 5 Points and you dont get a point for this run if you got a Mega Boss drop,
also at this run you arent allowed to get Coins if you got a Mega Boss drop AF Material isnt effected.
You gain Points for every run you attend unless you got a Mega Boss Item,
if you want to know your current Points /tell Benz or check the Forum
-If there is a Homam or Nashira gear that no one wants anymore we offer
to sell it for Gil. When this happens i will inform you about it. Gained
Gil from such a Mega Boss run will go to members in exchange for Points
and a /random deal against other members.
-If you miss several runs and been seen online for the time the events are held
we take it that you dont care about Limbus and your points will be deleted and you start at 0, also risk a kick.
-If you will be seen in Apollyon or Temenos with a other Group your Points will be deleted and you will get kicked.

Chips:

-Chips will be lot and hold from anyone that Benz decides.

Date and Time runs are held:

-Tuesday 9:30 P.M. GMT+1
-Friday 10:30 P.M. GMT+1 (About 1 Hour later than Tuesday, cant get Cosmo-Cleanse earlier usually)
-Please be ready at this Times and wait in Port Jeuno until you receive an invite from Benz, Doan, Babekeke or Spheroth.
-Dont start Time consuming events such as Besieged, Campaign, Missions, Quests ect if you know you wont be ready in Port Jeuno at the Gather together Time.

If u are interested or have any other questions please /tell Benz, Doan, Spheroth, Daimler, or Babekeke for more infos
 Phoenix.Deadlyxpert
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Deadlyxpert 2010-01-29 09:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao dont you love it when dork's have a power surge and get all serious