users online
Forum » FFXI » General » QQ Moving servers
QQ Moving servers
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-21 11:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

well, I guess we could have all the beastiality fetish people on one server...
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-21 11:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamuts closed.. Move along.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-21 11:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

we need more people on Ifrit, but I dont think we have LS dedicated to pure animal sex.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-21 11:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Belius said:
I'm looking to move away from Remora. Far far away from Remora.

Good man.

I can't say I recommend Cerberus for what you're looking for, though. The BST/SMN only LS is littered with d-bags, and "friendly fun" isn't in our end game scene's vocabulary. And we're masters of screwy business.

But if you're just interested in the social scene, there's a few nice LS's here.
[+]
 Remora.Belius
Server: Remora
user: Belius
By Remora.Belius 2010-01-21 11:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

SURE, I'll buy you one with my 70k D:
What's the sever population on Asura/Hades like?
Why does whichever suck? :o

And nothing in particular is driving me away from Remora, but everything at the same time is. If that makes any sense. >.>

IM ON AIRSHIP WITH COP.
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-01-21 12:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Belius ; -;
[+]
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2010-01-21 13:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

;; Sorry Nini.
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Remora.Belius said:
I'm looking to move away from Remora. Far far away from Remora.

Good man.

I can't say I recommend Cerberus for what you're looking for, though. The BST/SMN only LS is littered with d-bags, and "friendly fun" isn't in our end game scene's vocabulary. And we're masters of screwy business.

But if you're just interested in the social scene, there's a few nice LS's here.
How is Cerb's exping scene like?
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-01-21 14:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We have an exp scene now?
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-21 14:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Belius said:

Practically non-existent, unfortunately. As Valmur said "we have an exp scene?" pretty much hits it on the mark when it comes to pick up parties. You're guaranteed to wait a few hours before you get an invite, unless you're extremely lucky. Most just tend to stick with their LS's, as I do.

But I was under the assumption that most servers are like that. Then again, I only play NA prime time and the occasional weekend, at which point most people are in their end game events.
[+]
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2010-01-21 14:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait. I missed the part about Ramuh doing SC's. <_< U SRS?
People actually do SCs? And I use those horrendous boxes I've been collecting?!

>_> I may start collecting the BST gear I want before considering Ramuh. I think it'll have interesting competition.. Bid war on MonsterHelm? :ooo
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2010-01-21 14:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Remora.Belius said:

Practically non-existent, unfortunately. As Valmur said "we have an exp scene?" pretty much hits it on the mark when it comes to pick up parties. You're guaranteed to wait a few hours before you get an invite, unless you're extremely lucky. Most just tend to stick with their LS's, as I do.

But I was under the assumption that most servers are like that. Then again, I only play NA prime time and the occasional weekend, at which point most people are in their end game events.

This won't work for me :( It's like remora exactly.
 Remora.Beltenebros
By Remora.Beltenebros 2010-01-21 14:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Belius said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Remora.Belius said:

I suspect that this is a pan-server mentality that will begin to subside if/when SE nerfs AB parties...
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-01-21 14:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Beltenebros said:
Remora.Belius said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Remora.Belius said:

I suspect that this is a pan-server mentality that will begin to subside if/when SE nerfs AB parties...

Only a small handful of people can AB their jobs to 75. Lack of tunnel room, etc. I just think people have stopped exping period, or will only exp with their LS-mates and whatnot.
 Remora.Beltenebros
By Remora.Beltenebros 2010-01-21 14:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

>>Only a small handful of people can AB their jobs to 75. Lack of tunnel room, etc. I just think people have stopped exping period, or will only exp with their LS-mates and whatnot.<<

True enough, but it's certainly made lowbie PTs a thing of the past. Then again, the same could be said for FoV...

It's been a {long time} since I've decided to level a job via conventional means but I'll check in tonight and see how the usual camps look.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-01-21 15:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Beltenebros said:
>>Only a small handful of people can AB their jobs to 75. Lack of tunnel room, etc. I just think people have stopped exping period, or will only exp with their LS-mates and whatnot.<<

True enough, but it's certainly made lowbie PTs a thing of the past. Then again, the same could be said for FoV...

It's been a {long time} since I've decided to level a job via conventional means but I'll check in tonight and see how the usual camps look.

There's a few level ranges that are decent. 20ish for Qufim BLM burns, 37 for ERonfaure, 54ish for Leypoint birds then Meripo birds. There are ways to get to 75 without Astral Burns, it's just more difficult to come by and completely different than old-time EXPing. Remora's particularly dead though, probably the same for other servers. :s
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2010-01-22 08:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd solo my jobs if it didn't take a long time to do it. I like to completely rush through the lvling process with me being the sync, and it's been easy lowbielvling as WAR cause you can get away with tanking.

Now if I want to lvl a lowbie sam, I'm deffo going to be soloing that job.

I'm now considering Asura, because of the huge population, and Hades and Ramuh.

Leaning on more where the cool kids are..