Forum » FFXI » General » I just got a LM-17 for no reason
I just got a LM-17 for no reason
 Alexander.Aleece
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Aleece
By Alexander.Aleece 2010-01-20 01:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi i was in crawler nest right now as blu/bst soloing getting experince when all of the sudden i got kicked and relogged to find a LM-17 saying i was banned. I wasnt doing anything wrong or broke any rules!!!! Ive been reading about some CC problems that SE is having and i think the CC thing just happend to me right now. >.< Dam you SE i hate you so much right now!!! I have to call tommorow and find out whats going on!! My Fiancee logged on her character and did a GM call and he says he dont know anything about why i got banned. He just said contact the support center when it opens.
 Quetzalcoatl.Bonkers
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Firushado
By Quetzalcoatl.Bonkers 2010-01-20 01:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I got LM-17d about 3 hours ago for no reason that I'm aware of. Well I can think of a few reasons why they would want to ban me, but I stopped doing HNM like 3 months ago...so I doubt its that :/ UK Customer support opens in 2 and half hour though so going to kick some ***.

Strangely though my brothers account and my mule account both on the same CC are not banned so I'm ammusing its nothing to do with CC, atleast in my case anyway.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-01-20 01:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't heard anything about cc issues in a few months so I thought they had that straightened out...?
 Alexander.Aleece
Server: Alexander
user: Aleece
By Alexander.Aleece 2010-01-20 02:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

OK just now my fiancee just got LM-17d 1 1/2 hour after me. We have different CC's we live together. Were on the same Internet IP Address 2 different computers. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her character name is Blkmysticalrose on Alexander. FU you SE FU!!!!! We have done nothing wrong NOTHING AT ALL!!! NOTHING!
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-20 02:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like typical playonline customer service to me. Good thing they're abandoning POL for XIV.
 Seraph.Helixx
Server: Seraph
user: Helixx
By Seraph.Helixx 2010-01-20 03:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

wow this sucks.
Really takes the fun out of the game with such crappy support and random lm17
 Quetzalcoatl.Bonkers
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Firushado
By Quetzalcoatl.Bonkers 2010-01-20 03:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow RMT activity apparently that kicks ***, why the hell would I need to have anything to do with RMT when I made a *** tonne of gil doing HNM lol SE are retards.