Forum » FFXI » General » Lost benifits color
Lost benifits color
 Leviathan.Tealsic
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Tealsic
By Leviathan.Tealsic 2010-01-17 03:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Um friend asked if you could change coloring of lost benifits on other players such as a person loosing haste or refresh i couldnt figure out if you could or not cuz i filter most of that so figured ide come here i figured dasva or Enternius would answer xD
 Garuda.Feifongwong
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-01-17 03:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tealsic said:
Um friend asked if you could change coloring of lost benifits on other players such as a person loosing haste or refresh i couldnt figure out if you could or not cuz i filter most of that so figured ide come here i figured dasva or Enternius would answer xD

Pretty sure there is no option to change the font colour when you lose benefits.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-17 03:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tealsic said:

You could always send a PM to either of them if you wanted them to answer, lol.

I unfotunately have no answer, I see you already tried what I was going to suggest.
 Leviathan.Tealsic
Server: Leviathan
user: Tealsic
By Leviathan.Tealsic 2010-01-17 03:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah just too lazy + im at work right now figured i de take advantage of this glorious free time to ask d(^.0)b
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-17 03:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair enough, I edited my answer because it's almost 4 AM here and I missed the important part.