Easy Assault Points?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » easy assault points?
easy assault points?
 Garuda.Posty
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: posty
By Garuda.Posty 2010-01-14 06:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

so i heard from a friend yesterday that if i do golden salvage with my 2 other accounts me soloing on smn and have my 2 spare accounts force dc when its connecting to server you can get 3000 assaults points for doing solo. i would just like to know if theres any truth in this before i try it, anyone know?
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2010-01-14 06:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

doesn't work. tried it a few months ago. i think it used to work back when assault was new, but it doesn't these days.
 Garuda.Posty
user: posty
By Garuda.Posty 2010-01-14 07:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

ok thanks for heads up saves me reactivating content ^^
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-14 09:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You can solo it on SMN, I don't know about the force DC part and gaining max AP soloing. It is the easiest way to get AP for Salvage though if you just leave the other 2 accounts at the start.

When I do it I go BLM with a SMN friend (who leaves a mule at the start) and just run along to sleep things that are in the way to make the process go by quicker.
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2010-01-14 11:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have a friend, better do RvB, only need 2 players. (+1 mule that can remain at the start).
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-01-14 11:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Golden Salvage, Saving Private Ryaaf, Defuse the Threat and RvB are all easy if you know how to do them. Of course, you'll need the rank. DTT and RvB will give you enough points for a permit.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-14 11:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Antipika said:
If you have a friend, better do RvB, only need 2 players. ( 1 mule that can remain at the start).

What do you do for that one? I checked Wiki but I don't usually trust Wiki strats...
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-14 11:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Garuda.Antipika said:
If you have a friend, better do RvB, only need 2 players. ( 1 mule that can remain at the start).
What do you do for that one? I checked Wiki but I don't usually trust Wiki strats...
The way I've always seen it done is 1 person kites most the stuff while someone zergs the mob you have to kill. Pretty sure wiki has it right