Fav Legendary Post (Alla)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Fav Legendary Post (Alla)
Fav Legendary Post (Alla)
 Bahamut.Haublice
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Haublice 2010-01-08 20:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg? -Armant
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-01-08 20:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought the original had something about ranger in it.
By semimmortal 2010-01-08 20:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Thought the original had something about ranger in it.
It does.
Posted in the RNG section.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html?fjob=7;mid=1154383045272627858
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-01-08 20:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Haublice said:
No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg? -Armant

Its pretty obvious that this phrase is entirely made up of genius.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-08 20:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Not alla, but easiest the most epic post I've seen on a ffxi forum, from 2009's LM17 thread from the salvage dupe bans.
Quote:
Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym tonight. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my *** Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know ***about. All you know about is sandworm and ixion, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my *** every night with the finest dimes in Jersey.
Did I *** my *** in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that *** would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.

I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my *** is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to *** with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is FFXI. You play that ***, imma be playing with my girls *** in the club.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-01-08 21:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Quote:
Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym tonight.... (ta ta ta) ...You play that ***, imma be playing with my girls *** in the club.

lol.. i remember this some funny ***.

that alla thread was just retard it actually made my head hurt and the fact i read all of the first 4 pages just adds to the woow factor of me being a lame >.>;
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-01-08 22:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Safe face and Granite.
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-01-08 22:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Not alla, but easiest the most epic post I've seen on a ffxi forum, from 2009's LM17 thread from the salvage dupe bans.
Quote:
Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym tonight. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my *** Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know ***about. All you know about is sandworm and ixion, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my *** every night with the finest dimes in Jersey. Did I *** my *** in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that *** would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy. I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my *** is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to *** with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is FFXI. You play that ***, imma be playing with my girls *** in the club.

this is just one of those john the guidodouche copypastas
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-08 22:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Quote:
Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym tonight. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my *** Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know ***about. All you know about is sandworm and ixion, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my *** every night with the finest dimes in Jersey.
Did I *** my *** in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that *** would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.

I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my *** is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to *** with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is FFXI. You play that ***, imma be playing with my girls *** in the club.

Oh man, I remember that thread, first half was definitely full of win. That quote of course being part of it. Can't forget this one though, from the warning post about Tyrese (sorry it's not Alla either but I found it hilarious):
Quote:
Regarding yourself.
Okay *** I'll get straight to the point. I have the exact date/time/location in which you have stated to be using 3rd party programs within FFXI. My price is 10M. Small price you'll pay for getting to keep your account. Don't contact me in game. Reply here. You have 48 hours to complete the transaction. You will receive instructions on here tomorrow. Next time you flap your gums regarding use of 3rd party programs remember the walls have eyes.