REPORT MY ACC FOR RMT!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » REPORT MY ACC FOR RMT!
REPORT MY ACC FOR RMT!
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-01-08 23:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Honestly, you guys always assume the worst about people.

That's cause on the Internets everyone is dishonest ... and most people just plain suck to begin with
[+]
 Caitsith.Iphone
Server: Caitsith
user: Imola
By Caitsith.Iphone 2010-01-08 23:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrbaddawg = Creatinea = Dracondria = LIAR

Diabolos.Torazalinto
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Torazalinto 2010-01-08 23:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dracondria said:
I've known Mrbaddawg since he started and creatinea is just his mule. As some of you may know, I was hacked recently and I despise RMT deeply and if he weren't the owner of the account, I wouldn't back him up. He's wants you to report his account because he doesn't like some RMT using it, what's so difficult to understand about that? Honestly, you guys always assume the worst about people.

You did not get "hacked" nor did he. You gave up your information. If you did get hacked it's your own damn fault for not buying a security token. The only way you're going to get "hacked" is from keyloggers. Which you will only get from questionable software or from trying to make illegal RMT purchases.
~Tora
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-08 23:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Iphone said:

What makes you so sure, if I may ask?
 Bahamut.Dracondria
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2010-01-09 00:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not mrbaddawg lol... I'm not even on Bahamut anymore, I'm on Bismarck. @Tora: I would never give out my info and have no idea how it happened. I'm not an idiot.
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2010-01-09 00:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Torazalinto said:
Bahamut.Dracondria said:
I've known Mrbaddawg since he started and creatinea is just his mule. As some of you may know, I was hacked recently and I despise RMT deeply and if he weren't the owner of the account, I wouldn't back him up. He's wants you to report his account because he doesn't like some RMT using it, what's so difficult to understand about that? Honestly, you guys always assume the worst about people.

You did not get "hacked" nor did he. You gave up your information. If you did get hacked it's your own damn fault for not buying a security token. The only way you're going to get "hacked" is from keyloggers. Which you will only get from questionable software or from trying to make illegal RMT purchases.
~Tora

Assuming things only makes you look dumb. I don't know how it happened because my antivirus turned up nothing and I don't give out information nor buy gil. I don't understand why anyone would buy gil in a game where it's not even that difficult to get it in.
 Fairy.Usua
Server: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-09 06:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dracondria said:
We don't understand why he goes to the trouble of trying to convince us when he could more quickly report it his damned self.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mrbaddawg
user: MrBaDDaWg
By Bahamut.Mrbaddawg 2010-01-11 10:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
Bahamut.Dracondria said:
We don't understand why he goes to the trouble of trying to convince us when he could more quickly report it his damned self.

i have reported it my self. and like drac said, i dont like a RMT running around with my account i worked hard on. i would rather it just be banned

my friends that bug me about the account wernt even on my server, they just told me one day saying "dude are you playing again? because your account is like a huge RMT and also jumped servers"
i guess he found out his own way idk.

Creatinea was my mule kinda, used her to power lvl and solo NM's with myself on mrbaddawg

and i think to prove mrbaddawg is mine... you can check the AH i guess, you kinda need to buy a crystal from AH to get your info on here.(idk if that will prove it to yall or not) just go look at my ah account on bahamut or whatever.

and i know some people on fairy as well so yea whatever.

its up to yall if yall wana report or not. its that simple

this might be some proof this was my acc also... anni ring forum thingy
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=2963&page=4#86715
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-11 16:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm calling *** on you, Mrbaddawg. And here's why:
Bahamut.Mrbaddawg said:
i did not put my real date of birth because i was not 18 at the time lol

You were obviously old enough to read the terms of service. And in the terms of service, I quote:
Article said:
means this PlayOnline Member Agreement, which must be accepted by each User (or by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of those Users between the ages of 13 and 17) prior to any use of PlayOnline or any services offered in connection therewith.

And here's the link because you're obviously too lazy to look it up on your own.

(By the way, that's pretty much standard for all MMORPGs on the market today.)

Secondly, the "RMT" switched your server twice? That means a substantial amount of time has passed between this supposed "hacking" and the timing of this post. Why was your thumb up your *** all this time? Why is there no mention of this anywhere else? At LEAST 3 months has passed since your "hacking," and you didn't bother to warn people before then?

Third, where is your proof that your account is even on Fairy? Who is this mystery character and where can we find the FFXI AH profile? Not that it will do you any good anyway, because your sales history ended in July 2009.

Do you even know WHEN you were hacked? What month? Anything? because I can pin point the exact day and between what hours I was hacked. Why can't you?

Why is it that all these people who claimed to have quit come back and say they were hacked? It's pretty *** convenient that you "quit" then discover you were hacked.

If you sold the account, just man up to it. Don't hide behind this facade of "I hate RMT" just to fit in with your friends.

In conclusion, you:

A) Lent the account to a "friend" and said friend won't give it back, and you don't want to look like a complete tool.
B) GAVE the account to a friend, said friend transferred servers without your "permission," and you're trying to not look like a complete tool.
C) Sold it to RMT, and don't want to look like a complete tool.
D) Are currently playing the account, and is faking a hacking to avoid looking like a complete tool to your friends.

Whichever one it is, you're a tool.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mrbaddawg
user: MrBaDDaWg
By Bahamut.Mrbaddawg 2010-01-13 00:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If you figure out a way to find the ffxiah info on my account on fairy, please do tell.

And what's wrong with beig away from a game for a long time?
it just so happens my account was taken while I was gone, maybe it was someone I knew that took it. I'll never know

and one main reason i tried loggin in for was not ven to play the game, I was trying to sign up for the beta and it said I needed my POL thingy

Lol D made me laugh, i would never waste my time doing this crap if i had my account

and wow y'all really make such a big deal about this. What's so hard about reporting my account, even if I did give it away. That is one reason to report it for, even if it was not hacked and I still have it what is wrong with reporting it for me?

And the last like month of info on my account was not me, I never had a chichulains matle thing lol I was never that rich.
 Shiva.Sagagemini
Server: Shiva
user: hagen
By Shiva.Sagagemini 2010-01-15 09:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry, i can't help you since you are a mrbaddog and we can't trust bad dogs
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-01-17 18:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dracondria said:

well you were hacked after starting stuff with me the day before, dejavu.... karma.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-01-17 18:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Iphone said: