Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2010-01-20 07:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jax said:
/WHM is the best.
You get the extra EXP from raises & curing others, plus reraise is helpful when you get that skank Shadowhand!
Noticed I get more exp on BLU/WHM than any other job I have.

/SCH can do this and more.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-20 08:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jax said:
/WHM is the best. You get the extra EXP from raises & curing others, plus reraise is helpful when you get that skank Shadowhand! Noticed I get more exp on BLU/WHM than any other job I have.
I really don't care about xp anymore. I can get overcapped xp on rdm and blu regardless of sub and blm/sch. Hell can do it on thf/nin or thf/dnc too.Now it's about getting way overcapped. Mostly for the AN but comes in handy during fort whacking. For example had a fight sat there and whacked a fort for awhile... mobs showed up for about 30 min maybe less and got way overcapped on them. Then afk-whacked fort for awhile longer. Ended up with 6030 xp. Really doubt I could've done that /whm.

Having tried both I prefer /dnc or /sch. Oh it doesn't sound as shiny no dispel or RR/raise. No extra aspir (like I need a 3rd one lol). But all that instant stuff saves you time allowing you to bash more. Aspir samba is like another aspir easily that you don't have to switch arts for then also cast and wait for recast. And really tp is only really useful for blu on campaign to self skillchain so anything over 100% every 2 min, unless you are fort whacking and get get 200%+ in that time, is wasted normally. Might as well use it to cure you. Erase is damn helpful at times too. Especially since though /sch has nas you have to switch to light arts and put up addemdum white and even then misses some stuff. And instant cures can be life savers.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Gargemel
Server: Lakshmi
user: Gargemel
By Lakshmi.Gargemel 2010-03-04 16:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I sub WHM and use:

Genbu's shield/Hofud
Jelly/Patronus rings
Cheviot Cape

I suppose you could get more -phy% taken but no point with that much with cocoon up and -30-35% dmg taken. Hofud for the aspir seeing that all mobs in campaign have MP and ethereal earring with AF2 body helps with the endless mp. With that set up you can really sub anything but i like to have RR for just in case. Fun soloing like that. :)