Level 50 HP Cheat Set.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Level 50 HP cheat set.
Level 50 HP cheat set.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-19 10:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, I just got my Minstrels ring, and people keep healing me even though I die a little inside and tell them lol.

Is there a decent HP cheat set you can get at this level so I don't have to deal with healers who don't understand?

I've got 2 Astral rings but that's it atm, thanks for the help ^^

Midgardsormr.Mikania
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Mikania
By Midgardsormr.Mikania 2009-12-19 11:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Minstrel ring doesn't work the same way as the blm ring. You actually have to have 'yellow' hp (or 75.9% hp) in order for it to work. I would just make a macro swapping -hp (or convert hp) gear in and out.

/equip head "empress hairpin"; input /equip body "akinji peti"; input /equip legs "akinji salvars"; input /equip ring1 "serket ring"; input /equip ear1 "astral earring";input /equip feet "errant pigaches";input /equip hands "errant cuffs";input /equip waist "penitent's rope";input /equip neck "star Necklace";input /equip back "solitaire cape";

That's my -hp macro.
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-12-19 12:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

He's only level 50... Theres not much that I know of at that level.
Ether ring would help a little more than astral, and astral earring is another option.
 Remora.Thiefninja
Server: Remora
user: Gawdless
By Remora.Thiefninja 2009-12-19 12:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i think he means for lvl 50.. there has to be some gear but i atm dont have the time to look it up. but am i correct in assuming you want it for a lvl 50brd setup? if you confirm that im sure others will be able to help. and serket>>>ether will give you an extra -30hp if you can afford it,
 Seraph.Sarial
Server: Seraph
user: Sarial
By Seraph.Sarial 2009-12-19 12:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo,

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Convert_HP_to_MP

Tried to find a list for HP +/- but couldn't. Maybe check Alla gear search function?
 Midgardsormr.Mikania
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Mikania
By Midgardsormr.Mikania 2009-12-19 13:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I thought he was trying to get the Minstrel's Ring to proc. without having yellow hp, so healers don't keep spamming regen/cure.

Again, only thing I can suggest is either yelling at your healer until he or she understands--this backfired on me once, and a healer never healed me again for the rest of the party.
Server: Asura
user: Knotts
By Asura.Knottsmustang 2009-12-19 16:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

The Items I have found that will work for level 50 is Emperor and empress hairpin, Ether ring with Astral ring, and astral earring is the ones off hand. when you get to 51 you can use serket ring wich will help huge to get to the -25% down on your life. I hope this helps.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-19 19:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks all, I'll keep it in mind ^^