The Anti-player warning
 Midgardsormr.Tutone
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: TuTone
By Midgardsormr.Tutone 2009-12-10 13:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Midgard
I know a lot of players love to warn people about other players, and forums are great for flamers, but just wanted to show some love. Been on this server from day one, and the last few weeks I have played with some really helpful, or cool people, so throwing some names out there.

Sladen, Fenrirr, Littlepimp, Nation, Obebe, Lilyiths, Arrowz, MrSnafu, Apocolipse, LordRoy, Steamo, Paulie,

and I wish I could name more of the cool people that have helped but these are all player names if I see shouting I will go be more than happy to assist. Some I played with more than once, so I have gotten to know, others I have no clue who they are, but they all have gone out of there way for others and are very skilled players. Thanks you people
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-10 14:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

*'3'

Now all those mentioned can post in the random acts of kindness thread!
 Midgardsormr.Tutone
user: TuTone
By Midgardsormr.Tutone 2009-12-10 14:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the little symbol mean? I have been reading ffxi forums on differnt pages for awhile but am I complete newb to actually posting...

Also Gouki for remembering me when he lost his 18th on a DM run....got my DM earring
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-10 14:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It's technically a kissy face, but don't look too into it. lol I obscure emote meanings frequently so it's more of a "wow that was nice and made me aww a little. Good one!" kinda thing.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-10 15:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

That kissy face is awesome. I'm stunned. Did you think of that one yourself?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-10 15:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I shan't be trolled in a thread as nice as this.
[+]
 Asura.Hit
Server: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-10 21:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Tutone said:
Hey Midgard
I know a lot of players love to warn people about other players, and forums are great for flamers, but just wanted to show some love. Been on this server from day one, and the last few weeks I have played with some really helpful, or cool people, so throwing some names out there.

Sladen, Fenrirr, Littlepimp, Nation, Obebe, Lilyiths, Arrowz, MrSnafu, Apocolipse, LordRoy, Steamo, Paulie,

and I wish I could name more of the cool people that have helped but these are all player names if I see shouting I will go be more than happy to assist. Some I played with more than once, so I have gotten to know, others I have no clue who they are, but they all have gone out of there way for others and are very skilled players. Thanks you people

<alright!> I like the way you think.
 Diabolos.Daddyx
Server: Diabolos
user: Daddyx
By Diabolos.Daddyx 2009-12-10 21:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

(>'3')>
 Midgardsormr.Echion
user: Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-14 08:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I would have to vouch for Littlepimp as well hes a kewl guy. I dont play ffxi with him much but we rip up some Halo and stuffs. Hes a good friend.

As for steamo and paulie, I'll leave it at this so the thread stays clean ^.^

Some other pretty kickass ppl would be Nori, Biimii, Holyvincent, Smegpot, Ansile, Jushiro, Twistedx, JBkinobi, Ariethil and very few others.