Xbox360 Turbo Controller Considered Botting?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » xbox360 turbo controller considered botting?
xbox360 turbo controller considered botting?
 Valefor.Zolan
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Zolan 2009-11-30 14:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

And sleeping is the issue though lol. Trust me I wish I could auto controller it.. My mule is level 72Summoner and had level 60 SMN magic when I started to skill it up 3 days ago the temptaion to Auto X a spirit is tempting...

For everyone saying autorefresh etc... You drain all Mp. Have YYR(not needed but nice depending on level), and the staff that makes the spirit cost more (I.e Light staff for dark spirit) and Auto Refresh Job trait on. Then leave it on auto X for a spirit (drains the mp fast and has a quicker resummon time) Summon>> Run out of mp >> When your resummon timer hits 0 resummon all day.
 Remora.Ampelius
Server: Remora
user: Ampelius
By Remora.Ampelius 2009-11-30 15:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

ya it works for healing, enhancing, singing wind and string, and off the top of my head dread spikes could be used for dark magic. I tried with ninjitsu but skill ups weren't fast enough for the price of the tools (for me).
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-12-10 02:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Mabrook said:
I wouldn't mind botting fishing lol. I mean not like I'm ever gonna have any use out of it besides it being 100 and blue cap FTW.

You would also have a side effect of about 6 million gil, assuming you went 53-96 on black sole

Skilling up afk is probably a bad idea by any means. Too many eagle scouts out there who get off on the idea of turning in a "botter"

I made a looping windower macro to skill up bard and had one of the aforementioned boy scouts check to see if i was afk. Luckily, i happened to be nearby. that was the last time i tried to skill up afk.

Antipika is right about the gm window. I've had it happen to me while fishing.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-10 04:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

in FFX-2 you didnt even need a turbo lol. To max out abilites i would set curser to memory then go to a low lvl area. I would engage in battle and set 1 to attack, 1 to heal (the enemy) and 1 to spam whatever i was lvling. Set something on top of the action button then walk away for a couple hours. come back and BAM! maxed out job.