New HNM Shell On Cerberus.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Cerberus.Eanae
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-29 12:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Thevenominside said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Cerberus.Cecilharvey said:
Cerberus.Injustice said:
I have to agree big time with furion it always has to be a PLD and one of them has to have something good that they got in another server like the hauteclair or the val helm thats like virgil walking around with a Hagun saying "i own all sams" no offense virg...

Omg lol, i laughed way too hard at this one, on another note, why its alway the same b*****s coming to QQ on forums, ***HNMs give too much ego to somes ppl, you can be full of HNM HQ gears, have an haute & imagine your *** getting bigger because of it, seriously, when FFXI will be shut down, what are you going to do? Stop being hypocrit & use any thread as an excuse to *** others lol, if your LS is that so good why are you looking at others LS?

Nya-nya-nya-nya-boo-boo I'm still better then you.

Nah, your just a *** idiot.

And if you are really a female not just a guy pretending to be a girl to get things, then i imagine your fat, ugly, have no life and cry yourself to sleep every night.

Its attitudes like yours that makes people quit the game because they are sick and tired of playing with *** who are all me, me, me.

Please go crawl up your own *** and die.

Good luck with your linkshell OP.

REAL CARD REAL CARD REAL CARD.

Bringing real life analogy's into a video game automatically makes you lose. Go straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-29 12:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
So Jacob or Edward?

I'm partial to Jacob since he's not abusive like Edward. Even though he ends up being a pedo in the last book.

You read books?

Is that suppose to be a jab at how you assume I don't read? Because it is a very weak attempt.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-29 12:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Even though he ends up being a pedo in the last book.
Whats wrong with that?
[+]
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-11-29 12:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
REAL CARD REAL CARD REAL CARD.

Bringing real life analogy's into a video game automatically makes you lose. Go straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

As virgil said previously "I can't believe for once this clown would have been usefull for something"

He must have touched a sensitive point of yours, right eanae?

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
So Jacob or Edward?

I'm partial to Jacob since he's not abusive like Edward. Even though he ends up being a pedo in the last book.

You read books?

Is that suppose to be a jab at how you assume I don't read? Because it is a very weak attempt.

[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-29 12:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait? How am I butthurt again? I was simply stating that in 5 pages of this thread, I have not made an insult once relating to anyones real life situation, and they keep getting flung at me by people that none of this situation even effects. Mixing real life and video game just makes you pathetic to be completely honest.
 Cerberus.Najla
user: Najla
By Cerberus.Najla 2009-11-29 13:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no rl, only extended periods of afk
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2009-11-29 13:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, why are we still arguing here?
Everyone in this thread has become so enticed in the argument culture that they’ve forgotten the true purpose of this thread. Adversarial replies from both ends of the arguments spectrum have caused us to close our minds and be more focused on winning the argument rather than providing constructive criticism to one another.

@ Eanae - Without a doubt you are a great player on here, with gear some of us can only dream of attaining but wouldn’t it be better to provide our fellow ffxi players with some comments and criticism to help them rather than to put them down? Your point is clear, this Linkshell is starting far beyond there own league, so let them. If they fail, they will hopefully learn from it and if not then so be it.

@ Thevenominside - None of us here have the right to dictate what each of us are or are not in real life. Although, you do provide a point hidden in your aggressive language. What Thevenominside is trying to tell you Eanae instead of trying to bring others down lets help each other succeed. This will provide a happier more peaceful gaming atmosphere for all of us.

@ Greenjade - Girls who play video games ftw!!! (^_^) I’m still trying to get my girlfriend to make a char and play with me. No luck so far (>.<;)

Anywho, back to the point.

This is nothing but a game. Many of us have long forgotten that. We thrive to become rich and powerful in this virtual society that we have forgotten its true purpose. Granted, none of us would pass up the chance to be the best, own all the relic weapons, lead the most powerful Linkshell, etc. But let us not forget that this IS ONLY A GAME. We have absolutely no control over it. SE can decide to shut down the servers whenever they please, then what? And so I ask EVERYONE in this thread lets play our game together. Lets help each other out. BUT most importantly lets have FUN.
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-29 13:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Even though he ends up being a pedo in the last book.
Whats wrong with that?

Nothing really, he's still way hotter then Edward. Even in the books I preferred Jacob. There is just somethin about long hair and a nice body. /drewl

As for girls playing MMO's there are plenty but yea I admit it would be cool if your girlfriend would play. It might bring you two closer or you end up with the kind of GF that cheats on you in a MMO. Which I've seen happen in the years I've played.

@Gaia reject: What is that video suppose to be? My Noscript and Adblock refuse to show it. Probably another lame attempt at throwing insults.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-29 13:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
@ Eanae - Without a doubt you are a great player on here, with gear some of us can only dream of attaining but wouldn’t it be better to provide our fellow ffxi players with some comments and criticism to help them rather than to put them down? Your point is clear, this Linkshell is starting far beyond there own league, so let them. If they fail, they will hopefully learn from it and if not then so be it.

I actually have been helping a Haze player or two with their gear decisions. I'm always willing to help those who ask for it. :)
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-29 14:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
I actually have been helping a Haze player or two with their gear decisions. I'm always willing to help those who ask for it. :)
Help doesn't come from insults though.
[+]
 Cerberus.Itege
user: itege
By Cerberus.Itege 2009-11-29 14:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:

I don't really consider posting people on BG the same thing as helping them.
 Valefor.Dooom
Server: Valefor
user: Dooom
By Valefor.Dooom 2009-11-29 14:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Thevenominside said:
Simply because people have nothing better to do with their time then give others a hard time.

If you dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything.
Quote:
Nah, your just a *** idiot.

And if you are really a female not just a guy pretending to be a girl to get things, then i imagine your fat, ugly, have no life and cry yourself to sleep every night.

Oh snap.

This thread has provided laughs on a quiet day. Ty all <3
[+]
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-11-29 14:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Itege said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:

nor me ^^; i call this more being hypocrit ^;
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-29 14:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Itege said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:

98% of your linkshell is clueless when it comes to playing the game. I get cheep laughs out of them. One or two Haze members have approached me however for help on their gear choices and I have helped them. ^^
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-29 15:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
One or two Haze members have approached me however for help on their gear choices and I have helped them. ^^

If somebody asks you if you would equip XXX or YYY, and you tell them XXX, and you see them wearing YYY, then thats not help at all.

Its called disrespect.

You sure they took your advice?
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-29 16:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of the advice I gave was on upgrades and alternative gear they could be using. Most of which they couldn't immediately afford. Long term goals I suppose.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-29 16:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sup Jade/Eanae
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2009-11-29 17:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

This the Haze from Phoenix or whatever?
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-11-29 19:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, the internet never fails to amaze with the people that will jump into something without knowing a dayuuuuuum thing. That goes for anyone without a Cerberus dot in front of your name.

Kindly GTFO.
[+]
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-11-29 19:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vedder said:
Man, the internet never fails to amaze with the people that will jump into something without knowing a dayuuuuuum thing. That goes for anyone without a Cerberus dot in front of your name.

Kindly GTFO.

I approve of this.
 Fenrir.Saskea
Server: Fenrir
user: Saskea
By Fenrir.Saskea 2009-11-29 21:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

WOW didn't think this was such a big deal. And Eanae <3 I was recently hacked with stage 4 aegis, hauteclaire, Valor, Homam, Valhalla, ares the work. Doesnt look like you have that. And our linkshell is new, that doesnt change the fact that we will learn, and move on. I have killed and tanked every HNM in the game, that doesnt mean that I can stun on PLD when GoH goes off. Bottom line is, we are gonna learn, we arent gonna give up, and your arent gonna make us break. So best of luck to you. Btw Eanae! My name ain't *** so keep it outta mouth, pansy.
 Cerberus.Zbramyr
user: zbramyr
By Cerberus.Zbramyr 2009-11-29 21:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

/welcome to Cerberus.

Home of the bots and hackers.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-29 22:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vedder said:
Man, the internet never fails to amaze with the people that will jump into something without knowing a dayuuuuuum thing.
Guess that explains why you are here.

I mean come on now. Some shell wants to start out, and people started harrassing them for doing so, and you defend the harrassers?

Although, best of luck with the new shell, unless they also bot, then kindly remove yourself out of this game please.
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-11-29 22:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Cerberus.Vedder said:
Man, the internet never fails to amaze with the people that will jump into something without knowing a dayuuuuuum thing.
Guess that explains why you are here.

I mean come on now. Some shell wants to start out, and people started harrassing them for doing so, and you defend the harrassers?

Although, best of luck with the new shell, unless they also bot, then kindly remove yourself out of this game please.

Asura dot, gtfo!
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-29 22:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see this conversation turned stupid real fast.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-29 22:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
I can see this conversation turned stupid real fast.
It was stupid from page 1.

I'm just bumping the stupidity that is, unfortunally for you, your server.

Come to Asura, it isn't as stupid as your current server, although we do have our retards. But we keep them in one shell mostly. The retards that are denied that one shell lurk in KI mostly, so its not like you would have to deal with them here often.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-29 22:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread was quazi-entertaining at first. At least Eanae and Greenjade offered more of a response than "gtfo yo lulz."
 Fenrir.Saskea
user: Saskea
By Fenrir.Saskea 2009-11-29 23:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

And by the way :)
We have killed Aspid, Fafnir, adax2. And shells only five days old.
Oh! And we Killed Fafnir with 9, starting claim with 3. BRD PLDx2. End result, BRD BLMx2 PLDx2 RDM SAMx3.
But enough sizing up, you have no life to gossip on forums go right ahead were here to stay. E-thug FO LIFE!!!! *** *** lol go GM more people homo.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-29 23:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Saskea said:
And by the way :)
We have killed Aspid, Fafnir, adax2. And shells only five days old.
Oh! And we Killed Fafnir with 9, starting claim with 3. BRD PLDx2. End result, BRD BLMx2 PLDx2 RDM SAMx3.
But enough sizing up, you have no life to gossip on forums go right ahead were here to stay. E-thug FO LIFE!!!! *** *** lol go GM more people homo.

Ok, you sound like a retard. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because A) I don't do end game and therefore don't give a flying *** about your kill count and B) Cerberus needs some new LS's to liven ***up.

But you sound like a *** douchebag. Get the *** off this server. We have enough of our own douchebags. We don't need any new ones to ***up this server even more.
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
user: dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2009-11-30 00:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Most of the advice I gave was on upgrades and alternative gear they could be using. Most of which they couldn't immediately afford. Long term goals I suppose.

Was the gear easy to get, AH and not from Kings and not expensive? If so, shame on them for not wanting to be a better player.

It still upsets me that I have to ask people for haste, even when I am on nin tanking, and some just ignore me lol... but sure haste the ranger, am I right lol

Just remember the kind of gear you had before you started doing Land Kings...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8