Security Token...

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Security Token...
Security Token...
 Titan.Buddah
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Buddah
By Titan.Buddah 2009-11-20 15:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright so I dont know if any one else has had this problem but i got this stupid thing just so i could get the extra space and I went to register it and its saying my S/N is wrong and im stare dead at these numbers when i type them in lol, so i really dont know whats going on but then when I try logging into it it lets me log in and ive linked my SE Account to my FFXI Tag but its not giving me my satchel any one can help me out that would be great~
[+]
 Asura.Contessa
Server: Asura
user: Melody
By Asura.Contessa 2009-11-20 15:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I would suggest calling the SE's Customer Service Support in California. They can explain everything in depth to you. (Their CS has gotten MUCH better over the years. Kindness can get you far:P)

Their phone number is 858-790-7529. As long as there hasn't been any wide spread issues in FFXI very recently, the wait time should not be very long at all.

Best of luck to you! =)
[+]
 Titan.Buddah
By Titan.Buddah 2009-11-20 16:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm I wonder if they can help me out, I live in germany
[+]
 Asura.Contessa
By Asura.Contessa 2009-11-20 16:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.square-enix.com/na/global.html

Once you choose the region, you should be able to locate the Customer Service/Support/Help area. I'm sure they have numbers for your location. =)

Sorry about the wrong phone number thing. Didn't think to look at your country flag. ^^;
[+]
 Titan.Buddah
By Titan.Buddah 2009-11-20 16:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh, Its no problem I hope they speak engrish! ack >_< anyways thanks ill give that a try tomorrow im not even sure on the duty hours for them
[+]
 Asura.Contessa
By Asura.Contessa 2009-11-20 16:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya. I don't see why the California location couldn't help you. Assuming you don't mind calling out of country though. They're open Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm PST. They close in... *thinks* 4 hours from now. Good luck to you! ^^
[+]
 Asura.Contessa
By Asura.Contessa 2009-11-20 16:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

By the way, check your PM's when you can please.