RMT Getting Around Filter.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » RMT getting around filter.
RMT getting around filter.
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-12-18 15:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha I used to announce my WS in /p on SAM up until I started doing dynamis.

Nowadays the only JA I announce is Sekkanoki, but I do it in /say cause I campaign a lot. And the only way to piss off a SAM faster than interrupting Sekkanoki is interrupting Meikyo.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-12-18 15:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Shindo said:
Haha I used to announce my WS in /p on SAM up until I started doing dynamis.

Nowadays the only JA I announce is Sekkanoki, but I do it in /say cause I campaign a lot. And the only way to piss off a SAM faster than interrupting Sekkanoki is interrupting Meikyo.
I've been known to do it on purpose... has nothing to do with you lot interrupting my self-Darkness skillchains, I swear!

Nah, I only do that if you interrupt them consistently >.> Even then often as not I'll just close/extend it for you depending on the SC in question instead.
[+]
 Fenrir.Shindo
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-12-18 16:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'll try to coordinate SCs with other people. It's fun when it works.
 Pandemonium.Silvaria
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Silvaria 2009-12-18 16:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Patriclis said:
What I find amusing and it's a friend of mine who first said this: "Why do the RMT even bother trying to get around the filter? Anyone who has the filter on clearly isn't a customer since the filter is there to block RMT tells, it's not like it's helping them make more money, it's just wasting their time"

Hm, interesting point. I suppose they're hoping someone might change their mind?

This is slightly off-topic, but I used to have a friend in the game that I thought was a nice guy until I found out he had created several female characters and was basically acting like a newb and hitting up guys for free items. Sad part is, he was GETTING them! Expensive stuff, too. So you kind gentlemen who think you're "helping" out a cute and flirty female newb....chances are, you're really helping out some fat guy who is drinking a beer and scratching his belly as he types in smiley faces at you. ^,^;;;
 Remora.Ampelius
Server: Remora
user: Ampelius
By Remora.Ampelius 2009-12-18 16:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ya and I was in mid-convo with a person and I got filtered for a line that was something like "right?! I agree" wtf se.