OTAKUZ LS - Recruting

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
12169 users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » OTAKUZ LS - Recruting
OTAKUZ LS - Recruting
 Asura.Mrmme
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: mrbzzz
Posts: 86
By Asura.Mrmme 2026-08-25 03:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hola Hola Hola,

OTAKUZ LS is recruting returning, new, incredibly tought master trial pro gamer R100 S10 Prime player !

We play in every time zone, China, JP, US, EU

When i'm not sleepy ( zzzz ) we doing thing ! or trying to !

Everybody is welcome, and free to join our Discord : https://discord.gg/w8UxjZWwK

Toxic player, you can pass your way.

Best Regard.
[+]
 Asura.Mrmme
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: mrbzzz
Posts: 86
By Asura.Mrmme 2026-09-11 00:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
We do !
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2026-09-11 01:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Mrmme said: »
Toxic player, you can pass your way.

I was gonna apply, but I don't qualify apparently.
[+]
 Asura.Mrmme
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: mrbzzz
Posts: 86
By Asura.Mrmme 2026-09-12 20:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
:-D buukki buukki boukki !!
Offline
By Kadokawa 2026-09-13 05:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Toxic Ls Leader looking for non Toxic memebers. Good Luck.
[+]
 Asura.Mrmme
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: mrbzzz
Posts: 86
By Asura.Mrmme 2026-09-18 04:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Do i know you ?

What makes you say that I’m toxic? Could you explain what you mean?
 Asura.Mrmme
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: mrbzzz
Posts: 86
By Asura.Mrmme 2026-09-18 04:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
@Hya Asura

I’m a little surprised that you still seem upset about being replaced @ MT. There was nothing personal behind that decision, and I’m sorry if you took it that way.

That being said, things went quite well for us afterward, and the group seemed to work better overall. I genuinely hope there are no hard feelings.
 Asura.Karppa
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Karppa
Posts: 622
By Asura.Karppa 2026-09-18 13:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Mrmme said: »
@Hya Asura

I’m a little surprised that you still seem upset about being replaced @ MT. There was nothing personal behind that decision, and I’m sorry if you took it that way.

That being said, things went quite well for us afterward, and the group seemed to work better overall. I genuinely hope there are no hard feelings.
I was thinking here, leaving aside new players, why should one join these LS? The way the game plays has changed a lot since my noob days… I don’t need some LS boss ordering me around about what to do and when I should be active online – that just sounds like work, doesn’t it? But that’s how it was in my time. The game has come a long way, thanks to the developers – you can even get the best gear yourself now, no need for all that ***, though of course things still get done in a group. Well, I’m referring to Limbus. I’ve been playing for 21 years now if anyone wants to know, of course with some breaks along the way. I’m curious to see if this comment also turns negative, though I don’t really care. Have a nice day/evening everyone.”
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2026-09-18 14:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
NGL I kinda miss that ol Mrmme snark and passive aggressive commentary. Brings back memories, like OG pikachu electric shocking Ashe the first few times he tried showing love to it. Stay loyal
[+]
 Asura.Mrmme
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: mrbzzz
Posts: 86
By Asura.Mrmme 2026-09-18 14:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Karppa , i think your perspective might be a bit outdated. Things have changed quite a lot since then, so what you’re referring to doesn’t really apply anymore. I’d even say your comment is a little off the mark given the current situation

I’m simply giving those who are interested the option to join us, that’s all.
 Asura.Mrmme
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: mrbzzz
Posts: 86
By Asura.Mrmme 2026-09-18 14:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Buukki Buukki Buukki everywhere !! .. i'm still sleepy .. zzz

I'm a peace guy. But a peace guy who need sleep .. can be sometime passive aggressive ..

Specialy at 4:00AM for Sortie .. zzz
 Asura.Karppa
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Karppa
Posts: 622
By Asura.Karppa 2026-09-18 14:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Mrmme said: »
Karppa , i think your perspective might be a bit outdated. Things have changed quite a lot since then, so what you’re referring to doesn’t really apply anymore. I’d even say your comment is a little off the mark given the current situation

I’m simply giving those who are interested the option to join us, that’s all.
Indeed GL
[+]