Longest Joke Ever. (Probably Old But W/e)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Longest joke ever. (Probably old but w/e)
Longest joke ever. (Probably old but w/e)
 Fenrir.Dramanue
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2009-11-15 14:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I found the joke pretty humorous. I must admit that the first time I saw it, I skimmed through it and read only the last line ("The End"). I then read the comments which kinda ruined it for me, but I went ahead and read it anyway.

[spoilers]
I found it pretty funny, in a sick sorta black-comedy sorta way. I disagree with those stating that it was a bad joke, but the point of it was that you read through all this just to find out that the snake dies at the end but does so as part of a larger pun. The fact that this was set in the Garden sorta had me smiling some as well, so that had me hooked.
[/spoilers]

All in all, a pretty good read if you're into eating away at around 20 minutes of your life. But then again, what else do you do with 20 minutes of your life? Live a little, it's better than being banished from existence.
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
This is an EXTREMELY long joke, but hilarious.
All the aristocrat jokes are funny... hence... The Aristocrats film from a few years back.
 Titan.Turelio
Server: Titan
user: turelio
By Titan.Turelio 2009-11-15 15:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

double epic
 Shiva.Darkmacabre
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkmacabre 2009-11-15 16:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

<< 11%

Beelshamen is one guy I'll remember 50 years from now. Best 20 mins I've had in three months, in all seriousness.

(Maybe that's sad... lol)
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-11-15 17:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I just read the whole thing, literally took me 45 mins, didnt even skim read it, i feel like their should be/is some deeper meaning to the punchline but i suppose stories do that to you... tbh im glad i read it but it wasnt thaat funny