Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Operation: Fluffy Bunny
Operation: Fluffy Bunny
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-07 04:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

the flame core is fine. Scragg mods and jarek see a thread creating trouble put it in there as before. all the stuff involving korpg people create threads he jumps in people create threads and purposely call him in it to get banned or in trouble. instigate etc so no admins should be taking any of you clowns seriously. You all are a bunch of *** Hypocrites.

at the end it is interesting, I know you noticed at times when I come online and start stuff on the forums I look and realized I am 500x worse than korpg ; ;.

Like I said I had a bipolar moment yesterday with Stardust posting on my page. I could have acted civil but I did not. Which leads to trouble and drama. It is best to keep my mouth shut and post regular, and when someone starts with me to ignore it.

You should follow suit to KORPG. I pretty much have no agenda for the stuff I do ; ;.
 Odin.Karusan
Server: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-11-07 18:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The best thing the mods have done is completely remove Flame Core from any latest post listing. That way the only people going into Flame Core are those actively seeking to be a part of what Flame Core is rather than just those jumping on the bandwagon of a latest post thread.

Topic Ban (warning) > Temp Ban (warning) > Permanent Ban (3 strikes)
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-07 19:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

While I have not desire to see this forum over moderated and peopl getting banned for saying 1 thing out of place (I post/read BG and enjoy the debates/flame wars that can happen there).

But I don't suffer fools well.

I like to think I know this game reasonably well and I understand most of the forumlas behind magic and physical damage.

One think I like about BG is the fact that the mods know the game and moderate based on the game. So if there is an arguement over some aspect of the game, the people that argue against the 'accepted truth' despite there being overwhemling evidence agaisnt them and are unwilling to accept defeat (as you should at this point if it were a simple interlectual discussion) and continue it, leading to a big flame war. It is the people that would not 'drop it' despite being wrong that would get banned

This makes BG full of ***; but undeniably *** that know what they are talking about when it comes to the game (mostly).

I personally have a problem with the fact that some posters here (I will refrain from mentioning names) seem to enjoy the arguements that ensue from posting against the 'accepted truth' with no evidence to support their claims (imo basically trolling and/or shitting up perfectly good threads).

I understand that people need to question the 'accepted turths' of this game inorder for us all to achieve a higher understanding of game mechanics, or to spur more experienced players to explain things to newer/less knowledgable players.

But that really doesn't seem to be the aim of some people here; they seem to want to post outragous claims or derail good threads in order to get attention. And IMO those are the people you need to come down on hard. They spoil the forum for people who genuineely want to learn/teach people about the game and all become better players together.

N.B. I am not saying ban everyone that doesn't agree with me, I am saying ban those that seem to go into a thread to start a fight with no way to support their arguement/point (eg. they are not discussing, they are trolling).

Excuse spelling/grammar
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-07 20:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally agreed with Argettio's points, these especially:
Kujata.Argettio said:
One think I like about BG is the fact that the mods know the game and moderate based on the game. So if there is an arguement over some aspect of the game, the people that argue against the 'accepted truth' despite there being overwhemling evidence agaisnt them and are unwilling to accept defeat (as you should at this point if it were a simple interlectual discussion) and continue it, leading to a big flame war. It is the people that would not 'drop it' despite being wrong that would get banned
-
I personally have a problem with the fact that some posters here (I will refrain from mentioning names) seem to enjoy the arguements that ensue from posting against the 'accepted truth' with no evidence to support their claims (imo basically trolling and/or shitting up perfectly good threads).
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-08 16:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Totally agreed with Argettio's points, these especially:
Kujata.Argettio said:
-

I am glad some one agrees with my ramblings
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-08 17:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

and what if god forbid one of mods turns out to be a complete moron
"omg you guys are stupid, rng is the best puller in the game because of widescan *lock thread*"
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-08 17:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
"omg you guys are stupid, rng is the best puller in the game because of widescan *lock thread*"
Given the white-hot nerdism on this forum I can't foresee said person surviving very long without a long list of complaints, PMs, topics, etc. lol A figurative lynching wouldn't be far-off, I'd think.
 Kujata.Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-08 17:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:

Well that would be an example of the some one posting an unsubstantiated claim.

And also an example of the mods not moderatiing based on the game or the rules of an intellectual discussion.

Both of which would be bad things (for a number of reasons). And things I was suggesting needs to be stopped.