Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Unlimited shot LUA for HorizonXI Era
Unlimited shot LUA for HorizonXI Era
 Phoenix.Onisama
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: onisama
By Phoenix.Onisama 2023-06-27 11:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I need help finding a lua for ranger that will make sure to load the Conquest arrow (Combat Caster's Arrow) only when unlimited shot is active.

In the past I have lost many arrows due to lag or fat fingering so I could use some help.

I use luashitacast (on Ashita beta v4) and I am on HorizonXI.

Sadly I have not found any lua's online that have that feature/option so I really need your help in either locating one or helping me write one.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
 Asura.Toralin
Server: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2023-06-27 13:11:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiss your arrow GOODBYE!!!
[+]
 Asura.Kenaithus
By Asura.Kenaithus 2023-06-27 19:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I just started playing for couple of months to be honest. I tried the game on Cateye, but decided to go for the official server. I follow what I could found on some official forums and reddit and created my first character or Odin. I never saw anyone with the exception of some AFK player.

Weeks later I created a new character (as a trial account) on Asura and got blown away with how many character there were on the server (I thought this game had its official servers shut down. But it was only the PS2/360 servers). So, I started as noob going around the city and the hunting some monster outside (like level 1-5).

Then I discovered someone was following me. He just heal me when I get hit and /clap when I leveled up. Minutes later a friend of him come were we where and told him to leave me alone. He offered some advice and then we all went in our own ways. Is was in that moment I decided that I will abandon my older character on Odin and that I will start playing on Asura.
[+]
 Phoenix.Onisama
By Phoenix.Onisama 2023-07-02 10:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been having a blast on HorizonXI and it is exactly what I needed. An Era server like classic wow and since SE will never make one I decided to try horizon (first private server I ever tried) I do not like the current version of official so to me this is the only server I care about.

Now back to topic does anybody know or can help with my CP arrow being lost all the time :P
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2023-07-02 10:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I would do something like..

function midcast(weaponskill)
if buffactive("Unlimited Shot") then
equip(sets.ws.unlimitedshot)

probably wont work written as is but how I would approach the situation.
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2023-07-02 12:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kenaithus said: »
I just started playing for couple of months to be honest. I tried the game on Cateye, but decided to go for the official server. I follow what I could found on some official forums and reddit and created my first character or Odin. I never saw anyone with the exception of some AFK player.

Weeks later I created a new character (as a trial account) on Asura and got blown away with how many character there were on the server (I thought this game had its official servers shut down. But it was only the PS2/360 servers). So, I started as noob going around the city and the hunting some monster outside (like level 1-5).

Then I discovered someone was following me. He just heal me when I get hit and /clap when I leveled up. Minutes later a friend of him come were we where and told him to leave me alone. He offered some advice and then we all went in our own ways. Is was in that moment I decided that I will abandon my older character on Odin and that I will start playing on Asura.

Odin is in very bad state right now for PUGs, or just general NA population. I’ve been told by multiple people that they have changed servers recently. So I absolutely believe your story. Thanks for sharing.
By Draylo 2023-07-02 13:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura, our lord and savior. Board the Noah's ark

HorizonXI is trash
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2023-07-02 15:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey some people like to have a game be treated as a second job, or their full time job with the only payout as the inevtiable closure of the server. You only need to look at who is running it to know to stay away lmao.
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2023-07-02 17:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I just love when people call it "in era" when it is very obviously not to anyone who actually WAS.
[+]
 Phoenix.Onisama
By Phoenix.Onisama 2023-07-06 15:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks I appreciate it.