Forum » FFXI » Servers » Kujata » Demo
Demo
 Kujata.Burrows
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Burrows
By Kujata.Burrows 2008-09-08 12:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys need to stop refreshing each other's pages all day. It's making me sick to see the same people on the front every *** day.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-09-08 12:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Refreshing a page does nothing. Each user can only submit one page view "vote" per user per day. One user viewing the same player over and over again does nothing for their ranking. If someone is on the front page day after day, it's because they are being independently viewed by the largest number of different people per day.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [88 days between previous and next post]
 Kujata.Maidak
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2008-12-05 11:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lol pwned
 Hades.Neosephiroth
Server: Hades
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2008-12-05 14:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I think this issue with you came up before? It could be worse man, on my server one LS is 24/25 of the list each day haha.
 Asura.Shamaya
Server: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2008-12-05 19:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of the times I think people are on the most viewed /because/ they're on the most viewed. Like if someone uses ffxiah every day or few and keeps seeing the same person on the list, but they've never clicked their profile, they might get curious, like "hmm, I keep seeing this name, maybe he/she has an interesting sales history"--and they'll click it. And people keep doing that so the same names keep coming up. *shrug*
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [85 days between previous and next post]
 Kujata.Headache
user: headache
By Kujata.Headache 2009-02-28 19:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Demo is Kujata's most famous botting egls, or so people say. I see demo pearls running around in what most people define RMT gear. Bunch of NQ things, Amemet Mantle.. really? The strongest(lol) egls on Kuj and.. Amemet Mantle? +1 that thing yo!

I guess people get curious about where demo players spend their money, since it isn't on the best AH gear available, so they get viewed a lot.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-28 20:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shamaya said:
A lot of the times I think people are on the most viewed /because/ they're on the most viewed. Like if someone uses ffxiah every day or few and keeps seeing the same person on the list, but they've never clicked their profile, they might get curious, like "hmm, I keep seeing this name, maybe he/she has an interesting sales history"--and they'll click it. And people keep doing that so the same names keep coming up. *shrug*
I'm on there for Odin, and god knows I don't have any interesting AH sales.

But maybe he just means on the latest forum threads? If that's the case...

bump
 Titan.Azarasi
Server: Titan
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-02-28 20:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

oh no popularity contest....I wana be the prettiest
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-28 20:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with that ginger :p
 Ramuh.Ardath
Server: Ramuh
user: Ardath
By Ramuh.Ardath 2009-02-28 20:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Burrows said:
You guys need to stop refreshing each other's pages all day. It's making me sick to see the same people on the front every *** day.

This is what is bothering you? I wish I had your problems.
 Garuda.Pastor
Server: Garuda
user: Pastor
By Garuda.Pastor 2009-02-28 20:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Jaerik said:
Refreshing a page does nothing. Each user can only submit one page view "vote" per user per day. One user viewing the same player over and over again does nothing for their ranking. If someone is on the front page day after day, it's because they are being independently viewed by the largest number of different people per day.

Couldn't of put it better myself
 Gilgamesh.Fulgore
Server: Gilgamesh
user: fulgore
By Gilgamesh.Fulgore 2009-02-28 21:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Headache said:
Demo is Kujata's most famous botting egls, or so people say. I see demo pearls running around in what most people define RMT gear. Bunch of NQ things, Amemet Mantle.. really? The strongest(lol) egls on Kuj and.. Amemet Mantle? +1 that thing yo!

I guess people get curious about where demo players spend their money, since it isn't on the best AH gear available, so they get viewed a lot.

inb4 someone from demo come and flame you so much you go play wow
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-28 21:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I know I am usually always on there because I post on the forums, post a lot of comments, etc. Remember the people making us "Most Viewed" are those browsing the site. Nothing to do with camping our page with F5 on turbo.
 Kujata.Headache
user: headache
By Kujata.Headache 2009-03-02 11:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Fulgore said:
Headache said:

inb4 someone from demo come and flame you so much you go play wow

This is a thread, not an HNM. They don't bother with people here.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [56 days between previous and next post]
 Kujata.Thorshammer
By Kujata.Thorshammer 2009-04-27 03:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Wooooooodum! Whats up? You still trolling? :D
and yeah... demo should stop stalking each other ^^
 Kujata.Grizzlie
user: grizzlie