Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-11 12:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Saleam said:
Kujata.Avorath said:

except those starving kids with aids in africa ; ; we need to help them

Should see it here in central Australia. Abo's trade their 6 year old daughters for the night so they can get some beer. African kids would walk 4 hours to school and back. Aboriginals wont walk 5 minutes or catch a bus to school. Quite frankly they need to be round up and shot. And if you knew them, you'd agree.

reminds me of the native americans/people pretending to be native americans on the reservations.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-11 12:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol at people bashing on abo's and native Americans.

You came to their lands, brought diseases, war and suffering and now you feel so good about it that you laugh at them?

Hahahaha.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-11 13:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lol at people bashing on abo's and native Americans. You came to their lands, brought diseases, war and suffering and now you feel so good about it that you laugh at them? Hahahaha.

Nope they need to stop playing that card and get off there lazy ***. Guess what just about every country in the world has been settled conquered etc by some other people in the past. Everyone else deals with it. That was hundreds of years ago. Seriously people have gone thru worst much more recently
 Bismarck.Aryden
Server: Bismarck
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2009-11-11 13:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[
Quote:
Dear Lieutenant Commander Jacqueline Rahziela Olivas, USN
Combat Veteran

Thank you for sending me this picture of yourself. I will treasure it.

(Image removed by Alyria. Please don't post offensive images.)

I'm relieved to know that the United States army has such outspoken, intellectual individual in their ranks.

Signed,

Civilized conversation.
Quote:

She's in the Navy dumb-***, hence the USN at the end of her name.

Oh and Jacq, you should realize that as a naval officer, posting any form of political statements in public forums by US military officers is strictly prohibited by the UCMJ.

Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-11-11 13:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh I love to see racism is still alive and Kicking
in 2009. I love ignorant people. Thanks 4 the laugh
and I mean laughing @ u not with u :)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-11 13:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aryden said:
[
Quote:
Dear Lieutenant Commander Jacqueline Rahziela Olivas, USN Combat Veteran Thank you for sending me this picture of yourself. I will treasure it. (Image removed by Alyria. Please don't post offensive images.) I'm relieved to know that the United States army has such outspoken, intellectual individual in their ranks. Signed, Civilized conversation.
Quote:
She's in the Navy dumb-***, hence the USN at the end of her name. Oh and Jacq, you should realize that as a naval officer, posting any form of political statements in public forums by US military officers is strictly prohibited by the UCMJ.

Technically depends on what you post.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-11 13:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aryden said:
[
Quote:
Dear Lieutenant Commander Jacqueline Rahziela Olivas, USN
Combat Veteran

Thank you for sending me this picture of yourself. I will treasure it.

(Image removed by Alyria. Please don't post offensive images.)

I'm relieved to know that the United States army has such outspoken, intellectual individual in their ranks.

Signed,

Civilized conversation.
Quote:

She's in the Navy dumb-***, hence the USN at the end of her name.

???
 Bismarck.Aryden
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2009-11-11 13:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Nope they need to stop playing that card and get off there lazy ***. Guess what just about every country in the world has been settled conquered etc by some other people in the past. Everyone else deals with it. That was hundreds of years ago. Seriously people have gone thru worst much more recently

Yes, there are atrocities all over the world, everyday. Amazingly, it tends to be American cinema that attempts to enlighten its populace rather than the new media. Which is why i prefer the BBC for news.

Oh, an on the Native American issue, I have close family on reservations here. I have been to, and stayed for periods of time on those reservations. The living conditions are 3rd world, and the Indian Agents are the most crooked of all government officials I have ever had the displeasure of knowing.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-11 13:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not racism if it's true
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-11 13:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

You came to their lands, brought diseases, war and suffering and now you feel so good about it that you laugh at them?

Hahahaha.

Ancient history. You have the tools to make yourself something these days, and when you rather sit around and live off of drug money and government checks...oh wait I'm a racist *** no one cares about my views.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-11 13:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aryden said:
Quote:
Yes, there are atrocities all over the world, everyday. Amazingly, it tends to be American cinema that attempts to enlighten its populace rather than the new media. Which is why i prefer the BBC for news. Oh, an on the Native American issue, I have close family on reservations here. I have been to, and stayed for periods of time on those reservations. The living conditions are 3rd world, and the Indian Agents are the most crooked of all government officials I have ever had the displeasure of knowing.

It's also free. You know what I get to live in for free? Yeah pretty much nothing except shelters that are available to anyone
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-11 13:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, but some people can't handle being conquered as others. Especially when the side being conquered is culturally and ethically so different from the side that conquers.

But yes, I think by the centuries the native Americans should have adapted.. But I don't know, maybe their grandfathers and grandmothers are still preaching their old habits and cultures. Maybe they are stuck and can't move on.
 Bismarck.Saleam
user: Saleam
By Bismarck.Saleam 2009-11-11 15:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slamm said:

screw shooting them, dump them in the middle of a desert then the ***'s will have to learn to walk and appreciate ***

Already live in desert. They drive like sedans across hundreds of miles of dirt road and wonder why their cars break.
slyph.beelshamen said:

Hahahaha.

You speak out of ignorance. Sure, we conquered them hundreds of years ago. But there is no rule against conquering =\ Dasva is exactly right. These guys wanna live with the white man luxuries, but all they can think about is getting the sit around free money, getting drunk, and having sex and kids.

We're talking about people that give up the opportunity to go to school(or send their kids to school) because if effects their new start allowance. Why work/study when the government gives you money to be useless?

They bend their "way" to what ever suits them. They don't keep track of time ever, they're shameless, they never look you in the eye when they talk. 0% work ethic and they abuse the ***out of their kids. One of the teachers here at the school told one of the parents not to tease their kids before school (it's part of their culture, apparently) and we had a *** rebellion on our hands. Half the community refused to send their kids to school.

Government has to say "look, you know what, your culture is ***. You wanna be aboriginal? Go live in the bush completely excommunicated from our civilized society. If not? Then learn to adapt."

I'm not even gonna address Kalico lol.

TL;DR

They need to adapt, and get off their lazy *** like Dasva said...
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-11-12 12:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

i meant to dump them in the desert without their cars, phones and pretty much everything else, 100miles away from any kind of civilization : P

and about the native Americans, no matter what past they have no one has any excuse to be a lazy pathetic excuse for a human. seriously if people don't do their part, big or small then they might as well go die somewhere and stop wasting air.

its like those people who get so fat they need to knock a wall down and use a crane to move them, their family sit there and feed them everyday like retards and let them get bigger and bigger instead of giving them vegetables only til they can actually fit through their own *** door..
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24