Link | Quote | Reply

The Warden

lol
 Pandemonium.Silvaria
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Silvaria 2009-10-31 15:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

My name is based on the Silvanesti elves from the DragonLance series. And in over 2 years of playing, only 2 people have ever recognized that. I love it and wouldn't change it for anything. 8)
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-31 15:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I recognized it >.> I have a friend named Silvanesti here on Siren.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-10-31 15:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Namingway
Actually there's a guy on Odin called Naminguay (he can spell, unlike you :p) and every time I see him I just think "change my naaaaaammeee".;

I don't know what crazy game your playing but It is Namingway in DS FFIV

All versions of FFIV, not just DS.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-11-02 14:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Lukitty
Ludophile
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-02 14:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sammitch said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Lukitty
Ludophile

Someone would get butthurt and report my name.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-11-02 14:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd change mine to Garjjsseir so I can fit in with all the new characters on my server.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2009-11-02 15:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Back to my original name..

Buckafufalo
[+]
 Asura.Endelig
Server: Asura
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-11-02 15:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

i would want the first letter of my name to be lower case.
 Bismarck.Barrd
Server: Bismarck
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-11-02 15:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd change mine to maja
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-02 15:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd change mine to Phantom. >.>

My name is kinda long and I'm always on PLD. Meaning by the time someone types /ma "cureomfgcurehe'sgonnadie" Eternaltriumph, I'm already dead. Hence, a Phantom.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-02 15:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:

My name is kinda long and I'm always on PLD. Meaning by the time someone types /ma "cureomfgcurehe'sgonnadie" Eternaltriumph, I'm already dead. Hence, a Phantom.
loool, my healer's always misspelled mine and then were mystified as to what the *** happened. After that I made an effort to blink less.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-11-02 15:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, so?
 Odin.Aramina
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-11-02 15:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanted Menolly back when I started on 360 beta, since I wanted to play Bard and she was a harper in Anne McCaffrey's Pern novels, but since it was taken, I went with one of my other favorite characters.

Aramina was the "Girl Who Heard Dragons" and first appeared in The Renegades of Pern. I always liked her character, and while she was raven-haired, I went with the red hair that Menolly had in the books.

I would occasionally run into other characters from Pern novels, such as Jaxom, Oldive, Robinton, etc. I never ran into Lessa, which shocked me since she was easily one of the central female characters throughout the novels, and they are most likely widely read by people who play RPG.

Anyone who likes Fantasy/Sci-Fi and hasn't read McCaffrey, you need to... The Freedom series was excellent also.
[+]
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-11-02 15:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:

loool, my healer's always misspelled mine and then were mystified as to what the *** happened. After that I made an effort to blink less.

Try my name lol xD i've no idea what possessed me to pick this name but meh i think i would keep it to piss the mages off :P.
 Bahamut.Pjohn
Server: Bahamut
user: Pjohn
By Bahamut.Pjohn 2009-11-02 16:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:

Teach your healers how to win!!

/ma cure <t> = Fail /o\ <-- that's your healer with his hands on his head cause he let you die and the wipe ensued :(

/ma cure <stpc> = Fail /o\

/ma cure <stal> = Win \o/ <-- that's your healer with his hands up next to you cause you just beat the game together!

/ma cure <stpt> = Win \o/
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-11-02 16:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Aramina said:
I wanted Menolly back when I started on 360 beta, since I wanted to play Bard and she was a harper in Anne McCaffrey's Pern novels, but since it was taken, I went with one of my other favorite characters.

Aramina was the "Girl Who Heard Dragons" and first appeared in The Renegades of Pern. I always liked her character, and while she was raven-haired, I went with the red hair that Menolly had in the books.

I would occasionally run into other characters from Pern novels, such as Jaxom, Oldive, Robinton, etc. I never ran into Lessa, which shocked me since she was easily one of the central female characters throughout the novels, and they are most likely widely read by people who play RPG.

Anyone who likes Fantasy/Sci-Fi and hasn't read McCaffrey, you need to... The Freedom series was excellent also.

I love you. Lessa was actually on my list of names after Ninian and Moreta, though. Since I wanted to be a Dancer and Ninian was a dancer from Fire Emblem. Seriously though everyone needs to read the Dragon Riders of Pern series... sooooo good. I'm sad I haven't found more people like you. :s

Quote:

Back before Spellcast, there was a BLM I absolutely refused to heal because I couldn't spell his name right. It was like Chrisleguizamo, but totally misspelled that because I was never able to cure him. Anyway, force your healers to get spellcast. *nods*