Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » odyssey group lfm
odyssey group lfm
By Umma2424 2022-01-24 12:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Folks,

A very small group of us on Odin are looking to add a few people. There are 3-4 of us consistently. We generally run segments most nights between 8-9 est. Then, sometimes we will run dynamis D or a set of 3 V15 NM to keep our amplifiers fully charged up. Sometimes, we will retire early and do nothing else. Sometimes Ambuscade. We have finished up Bumba pieces to Rank 20 and some kalunga and have been messing around with a piece here and there on the other T3. We could probably work in more bumba for alts or w/e. We have done aeonics with 3 people and some alts, but not in a while. But we could again perhaps. We usually do something most nights, but RL happens and we don't get too worried if people miss a few nights. Those of us on will just run with alts.

People with some job flexibility and a degree of experience would be great. And there is really only 3 of us much of the time, so we generally don't have a lot of drama...and we certainly aren't looking to add any. We have a REMA bard alt, we have alts and mains with idris, we have some decked out cors, we have very solid cure alts, REMA DD, etc. We are willing to help some people grow. Being able to follow direction is useful. Again, some job flexibility would be nice. We had a DD run with us a few weeks ago on segments and do 6% damage to our sam's 48%. That's fine. We didn't say anything about it as there were on for FTP, but that won't be enough. You will have to be able to perform to grab a DD spot.

We generally pull between 6-7k segments on our runs and 1 m gil. But again, we have some alts curing and buffing so I am sure more humans would help.

Send a private message on here if interested. You can send to Umma in game, but well...I am afk like 21-22/24 hours each day, so on here may be better!

Thanks for reading!
[+]
 Odin.Steelrdm
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Steelrdm 2022-01-24 14:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to find a group to run with but I am very new to the end game content. I am a returning player but haven't done any endgame in group setting in years and years.

I have been working my char up to a point I wouldn't be embarrassed gear wise and character wise to try some group stuff. I have a decently geared Monk now with Karambit, All +2 Ambuscade gear, multiple types, moonbow belt and working on my Domain gear now(Herc Augs). That is by far my best geared job. About 250 job points so far and adding about 30 a day.

I have ok gear for thf but need a good weapon, just been using Sijo aug'd.

Been working on Blu spells and nearly have all but am lacking big time in gear department, working on Naegling.

My Cor is moderately geared but absolutely no end game experience with it at all.

I have all jobs to 99 and if there is something you desperately need for this lineup, I can start working on getting that job up to par.

I used to be in #1 shell on Ifrit back in the day but lost that character.

Available times in PST:
Mon-Fri: 6PM - Midnight or later
Saturday: Noon - Midnight or later
Sunday: All day and night as needed.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
By Umma2424 2022-02-28 08:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Folks,

I am bumping this. We found one winner with our last recruitment. He is nearing completion of his Bumba V20 gear. We found another solid player, but he decided our 8 est gathering time wasn't working for him.

We could use a WHM ideally. Doesn't everyone? I know, right!

Two people in our group are dual boxing whm at times for V15 fights and we don't enjoy it. That being said, we would be willing to consider other folk if they have the right sets and gear. We are mainly doing segments and V15 T3 clears/RP Farm. We hope to move to V20 sooner rather than later. So you would need proper DT/Hybrid Sets, etc. Please message me directly if interested.

Thank you!

Umma
 Odin.Phinneus
user: ayer
By Odin.Phinneus 2022-03-01 19:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

*bump*
 Bahamut.Xayah
Server: Bahamut
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Xayah 2022-03-01 19:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

sent PM to one of your members~
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [59 days between previous and next post]
By Umma2424 2022-04-29 11:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Folks,

Bumping this. Since my last post, we have farmed a bunch of RP, cleared the V20s up to T3 and are taking aim at T3 V20s now along with continued farming. There are 4 of us consistently and some alts. We have an exceptional whm/sch that comes and goes as a 5th. He is gone more than present. We would like 2-3 more people ideally. Job flexibility is necessary as are close to bis sets and knowledge of multiple jobs. These are some of the most challenging fights the game has to offer at this point. We also lowman farm Dyna-D a few times a week, CP/Mastery occasionally, do monthly ambuscade, etc. We have a core group that is solid, but keeps getting better and will be around for some time to come doing this. We aren't going anywhere.

We meet nightly at 8 est. If someone is absent, we roll with alts on segments. We are ok with farming bumba for the right people. Hopefully, we will also be farming all the T3 once we get the V20 clears. We take vacations and nights off and encourage our people to take time to themselves, etc. Send me a message if interested. Thanks!
 Odin.Phinneus
user: ayer
By Odin.Phinneus 2022-05-01 18:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
By exadus202 2022-07-06 08:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

If you find yourself need people again i would be interested, Character Name: Exadus