Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Windower » General » XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11
By Rionel 2022-07-02 01:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured I'd ask here but, it might be a long shot?

The <stpt> and <stal> functionality doesn't seem to be working for me, as in the subtarget arrow doesn't show up in the xivparty listing. Was it ever added in?

<stpc> does work with a faded arrow in the ffxi version at least, but...

Overall I really, really love how this looks. Just the lack of <stpt> and <stal> cursor is the last piece of the puzzle I'd love to get some answers / solutions for.
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2022-07-02 02:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This addon seriously changed my life. I'm really happy with it, I just wish it had alliance functionality.
 Asura.Disclai
Server: Asura
user: Disclai
By Asura.Disclai 2022-07-12 09:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a way to turn off the job icons?
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2022-07-12 10:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Rionel said: »
ut, it might be a long shot?

The <stpt> and <stal> functionality doesn't seem to be working for me, as in the subtarget arrow doesn't show up in the xivparty listing. Was it ever added in?

<stpt> and <stal> were never implemented in the memory hook for windower so they were impossible to be implemented. I believe that has changed now, so this could potentially be implemented in the future.
By Ultimaetus 2022-07-14 01:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If feasible, I think it would be much better if debuffs such as Para, Silence, Petri ect; had the option to make the entire section of the players name tint to a color.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tylas
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tylas11
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2022-07-16 15:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
<stpt> and <stal> were never implemented in the memory hook for windower so they were impossible to be implemented. I believe that has changed now, so this could potentially be implemented in the future.
This is correct, it wasn't possible to show cursors for these until now. Luckily a kind contributor created a pull request with this fix today, so the cursors work now for stpt, stal and even party rearrange.

There is no release package for it, so you'll need to download the source files directly from github.

Asura.Disclai said: »
Is there a way to turn off the job icons?
You can do this by editing your layout XML and setting the alpha value (the last two digits) of all colors related to job icons to 00. So for example, set settings/global/jobIcon/imgIcon/color to #FFFFFF00. Do this for all images and the whole jobIcon/colors section.

Hiding stuff will be much easier in the next release, coming soon™!
[+]
By Sockfoot 2022-08-01 20:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tylas said: »
Hiding stuff will be much easier in the next release, coming soon™!

I saw earlier it was mentioned and you replied, but any work on clicking to select? I've looked through the code to try to work it in, but didn't see anywhere it could be added in easily.
[+]
 Asura.Eko
user: eko331
By Asura.Eko 2022-08-06 11:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Any updates on the Alliance functionality for this? This addon is amazing btw!
 Bismarck.Mooze
Server: Bismarck
user: Mooze27
By Bismarck.Mooze 2022-08-10 18:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tylas said: »
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
This is correct, it wasn't possible to show cursors for these until now. Luckily a kind contributor created a pull request with this fix today, so the cursors work now for stpt, stal and even party rearrange.

There is no release package for it, so you'll need to download the source files directly from github.

First of, thank you immensely for this addon. I am fairly computer illiterate, and was wondering if I might get a bit more instruction here, from anyone that can. I have this doing everything I want, except for showing my <stpt> cursors. Thanks in advance!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [92 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Kelesis
Server: Bahamut
user: Chronoctx
By Bahamut.Kelesis 2022-11-10 08:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, not sure if anyone else was having issues, but seems as though Matsui-P wasn't listed in the jobs.lua which caused a "Failed to load Trust info" chat spam. I added the code below after KuyinHathdenna and it seems to work.

I'm still learning LUA, so may not be the best fix. Just thought I'd give it a shot.

Code
{ name = 'Matsui-P', job = 'NIN', subJob = 'BLM', model = 3121 },
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2022-11-11 14:12:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, I just noticed this issue myself and pushed a fix.

I did not package this into a new release, so just download the source code directly from GitHub.

Asura.Eko said: »
Any updates on the Alliance functionality for this? This addon is amazing btw!
I have a working development build but it still needs more testing and polish before I can release it.

Bismarck.Mooze said: »
First of, thank you immensely for this addon. I am fairly computer illiterate, and was wondering if I might get a bit more instruction here, from anyone that can. I have this doing everything I want, except for showing my <stpt> cursors. Thanks in advance!
Download the zip I linked in this post above, the 1.6 release did not contain the fix for stpt (and make sure you rename the folder after unzipping to XivParty).

Sorry for the late answers, e-mail notifications don't work for me somehow and I keep missing these posts. :(
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Genesiis
Server: Odin
user: Genesiis
By Odin.Genesiis 2022-12-27 08:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

this with enembybar2 work really nice together and really happy with how it looks. is there a way to see Party leader indicator since it's gonna be covering the original party UI?

https://i.imgur.com/SkWxKiS.png

thanks for updating this awesome addon.
By Tathamet 2022-12-27 15:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Look between your job level and your name.

Yellow arrow for party lead.
White arrow on top of the yellow arrow when you're ally lead as well.

Any eta on alliance functionality?
By Wiking 2022-12-28 08:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway to hide the original UI?
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2022-12-31 11:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any way to hide xivparty automatically whenever I expand my chat log? My placement puts xivparty in the way of some of the log when I do that.
 Asura.Cariko
user: Kariko
By Asura.Cariko 2022-12-31 19:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Went into jobs.lua and added "ALC" to jobs.roles as a healer, switched Monberaux from "SPC" to "ALC", and added the XIV Alchemist icon to /assets/jobIcons as "alc.png"

Basic junk, but thought I'd add it here in case anyone else wanted it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2023-01-02 13:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Khajit said: »
Is there any way to hide xivparty automatically whenever I expand my chat log? My placement puts xivparty in the way of some of the log when I do that.
There is nothing in the Windower API to tell the addon when the chat log is expanded so I cannot automatically hide the UI. I'm adding an easy way to manually hide it in the next update, as I have the exact same problem with the log. :D

Wiking said: »
Anyway to hide the original UI?
None that I know of.

Tathamet said: »
Any eta on alliance functionality?
I've been actively working on it during the holidays and it's getting close to completion. Not sure about an exact ETA. This update will break compatibility with the old layout XML format. I'd rather finish all new features that change the format in one go, than breaking it again in the near future.
[+]
By epta 2023-01-03 01:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Genesiis said: »
this with enembybar2 work really nice together and really happy with how it looks. is there a way to see Party leader indicator since it's gonna be covering the original party UI?

Hi

Anyone have a layout they can share which looks the same as in Genesiis picture? I'm mainly intressted in how to config so that the buffs starts from right and going left (like in partybuffs).

Also, anyone know how to get enemybar2 to work with debuffs as in the picture?

Thanks!
 Odin.Genesiis
Server: Odin
user: Genesiis
By Odin.Genesiis 2023-01-03 06:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

epta said: »
Odin.Genesiis said: »

Hi

Anyone have a layout they can share which looks the same as in Genesiis picture? I'm mainly intressted in how to config so that the buffs starts from right and going left (like in partybuffs).

Also, anyone know how to get enemybar2 to work with debuffs as in the picture?

Thanks!

here you go, enjoy

My Layout
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2023-01-28 11:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Version 2.0.0 is finally here!

It comes with support for alliance parties, more customization options, in-game UI scaling, mouse targeting and much more! I have updated the first post in this thread with more information, so check it out!

This update took me a while because the code is basically a full rewrite, mostly to allow for more flexible layout XML format. This is why any custom layouts you might have created up until now will no longer be compatible. The basic idea is the same though, so updating your layouts should not be too difficult (I hope!).

Old user settings will mostly still work. You will have to set the UI position again, but the more annoying options like buff filters and job specific settings are still compatible.

Enough explanations, time for screenshots!

UI too big or too small? Just scale it!

And for those that would rather hide the original UI, the "ffxi2" layout is perfect for that.

Enjoy!
[+]
 Asura.Crevox
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2023-01-28 13:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This is amazing. Thank you for your hard work.
[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2023-01-28 15:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks a lot tylas. i've really enjoyed 14party since i learned of it. alliance functionality was the only thing i wanted added on, and now it's here. =D
[+]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2023-01-28 15:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you! Images need to be edited in order to remove the transparency effect?
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2023-01-28 17:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ringoko said: »
Thank you! Images need to be edited in order to remove the transparency effect?
For some images yes, others might just have an alpha set in the layout XML which you can change. It's the last 2 characters of the hex color code.
 Bismarck.Xurion
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2023-01-28 18:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

v2 looking great! Thanks for this!

For those that overlay the original party list, what do you use to display your current target?
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-01-28 22:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xurion said: »
v2 looking great! Thanks for this!

For those that overlay the original party list, what do you use to display your current target?
The only thing I can find is enemybar, Xurion
By Onimaru 2023-01-28 22:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for this. But having trouble finding how to set a default theme on this version.

NVM found it under layouts. Thanks again
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11