Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 ... 117 118 119
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 06:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So yea been out of the loop, has the rebellion began?

Is sublime gonna make a 2020 edition? What cities are popping off? What was the "last straw"?

Stay tuned for more excitement in 2020....

Edit: diverting the latest corona shenanigans from random thoughts.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-01 06:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

To be quick:

Last straw was a video released of a cop murdering a black man by holding their knee on his neck for almost 10 minutes, roughly 3min of which the man was certainly dead.

Instead of arresting the murderer upon this video going viral, the cops decided to go and create a barricade around his house so that the angry mob could not go after him. It took 2-3 days of protests before he was finally arrested. The 3 cops that assisted and/or watched the murder happen still have yet to be charged.

Silver medal for last straw is Breonna Taylor. Cops came in after midnight to the house of a sleeping EMT, followed through on a no-knock warrant and put 8 bullets into her.
[+]
 Asura.Zidaner
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Zidaner 2020-06-01 06:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 07:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
To be quick:

Last straw was a video released of a cop murdering a black man by holding their knee on his neck for almost 10 minutes, roughly 3min of which the man was certainly dead.

Instead of arresting the murderer upon this video going viral, the cops decided to go and create a barricade around his house so that the angry mob could not go after him. It took 2-3 days of protests before he was finally arrested. The 3 cops that assisted and/or watched the murder happen still have yet to be charged.

Silver medal for last straw is Breonna Taylor. Cops came in after midnight to the house of a sleeping EMT, followed through on a no-knock warrant and put 8 bullets into her.

Good grief. What is wrong with the police? (A question that should never have to be asked)
 Unicorn.Rufio
Server: Unicorn
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2020-06-01 08:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

There are no studies that show that police kill blacks at a higher rate then whites.

Have you ever heard of Tony Timpa or Duncan Lemp? Doubtful even though you'll say you have.

You don't hear about them because the media is responsible for the manipulation that makes you believe that cops kill blacks on a daily basis.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 08:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Police killed 1,099 people in 2019.
Quote:
99% of killings by police from 2013-2019 have not resulted in officers being charged with a crime.
https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/
https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-06-01 08:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

To be quick:
It took 2-3 days of protests before he was finally arrested.

It took them 3 days because they were working with the Coroner and the DA to get their stories straight. They all work in tandem and are interdependent. They ended up giving the killer cop weaker charges that murder, citing "Pre-existing conditions" that contributed to the man's death, but the people have not let up because law enforcement in MN is being blatant about their disregard for justice. They would rather protect a former cop who murdered someone than suppress hundreds of millions of dollars in damage.
[+]
 Asura.Zidaner
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Zidaner 2020-06-01 08:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Your text to link here...

It is/has been known that the world is getting dumber. The fact that so many people think smashing a window or burning down a building will create justice is completely brainless.

Imagine the world in 20 years... Walmart no longer carries your favorite potato chips so the correct reaction is to blow the store up... cmon people get real.
[+]
By Wordspoken 2020-06-01 08:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

No.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 08:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zidaner said: »

It is/has been known that the world is getting dumber. The fact that so many people think smashing a window or burning down a building will create justice is completely brainless.

Imagine the world in 20 years... Walmart no longer carries your favorite potato chips so the correct reaction is to blow the store up... cmon people get real.

Not quite... But Idiocracy isn't a movie, it's a documentary from the future.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 08:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Rufio said: »
There are no studies that show that police kill blacks at a higher rate then whites.

Have you ever heard of Tony Timpa or Duncan Lemp? Doubtful even though you'll say you have.

You don't hear about them because the media is responsible for the manipulation that makes you believe that cops kill blacks on a daily basis.

Well some may view it as a race issue. I see it as a police issue. There are far to few actual good cops. Most that I have had the pleasure of having to deal with do not deserve the badge or their seat if power.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-06-01 08:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zidaner said: »

It worked for the Boston Tea Party.
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 08:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »

Well some may view it as a race issue. I see it as a police issue. There are far to few actual good cops. Most that I have had the pleasure of having to deal with do not deserve the badge or their seat if power.

Yet the media and the same handful of drones on these forums label everyone involved as either white or black in every post. They don't care about statistics or evidence, they follow whatever propaganda narrative is pumped into them 24/7. mainstream media is cancer.
[+]
By ashcrow 2020-06-01 08:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

There is more of the story too, they worked together as security in a nightclub too. But that does not justify riots stealing and burning businesses. Those so called protesters has to be dealt with by force social justice retards.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-01 09:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
To be quick:

It took them 3 days because they were working with the Coroner and the DA to get their stories straight. They all work in tandem and are interdependent. They ended up giving the killer cop weaker charges that murder, citing "Pre-existing conditions" that contributed to the man's death, but the people have not let up because law enforcement in MN is being blatant about their disregard for justice. They would rather protect a former cop who murdered someone than suppress hundreds of millions of dollars in damage.

You mean they performed an investigation to see if there was even a crime before charging somebody with one? How horrible. Look police misconduct, abuse of power, right infringement is through the roof, can't get upset when they do the process properly, no matter who the victim is or the perpetrator is.

Last I read the dude didn't suffocate at all and had a heart attack, which probably would have happened even if the take down was done using a proper procedure, that's the risk you take when you're an out of shape crook and try to resist arrest. Now do I think the pig should be disciplined? Oh yeah. Fired? probably. Serve a sentence? maybe, but murder doesn't fit, involuntary manslaughter at best.

I'm way more concerned with the police activity in regards to the protesting and martial law.

(disclaimer; conclusion based on everything I've read, if some of it is inaccurate then so be it, correct it, please.)
By RadialArcana 2020-06-01 09:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Firstly, almost all the rioters and looters do not care about the guy that died at all. They see this as an opportunity to get a new TV or riot (cause it's fun to some people).

Angry protestors would burn a police station at the most, they would not burn down Target, steal stuff, smash up shops, beat people up and/or spray paint anarchist / antifa crap around. This stuff is always other groups hijacking protests about a guy that died so they can do what they want to do.

Don't even pretend this is people who are angry about this guy dying that are looting, they do the same thing during hurricanes etc too. The rioters again use any excuse and are outside actors with their own agenda.

Many of the actual protestors are angry about the looters and rioters who took over their small protests to do this, the memory of this guy is being shat on so these asshat looters can get some free stuff and so rich kid antifa retards can have some fun. These same people always hijack protests to do this stuff at every opportunity and travel in to do it.

Secondly bad cops are bad cops, they do this to anyone that they are afraid of and it is not racism. Which is why it always happens to big guys (of any race), Floyd was 6.7. If the person they arrest is big and even slightly resists they will treat them like this because they are afraid they will lose control of the situation, when they do this to a white guy you never get to find out because the media only covers this stuff when they can race bait. A white body builder was killed in a similar fashion a few years ago and it got barely any coverage at all, it happens a lot more than you realize.

I don't think this cop wanted to kill this guy at all, he was just afraid of him and was negligent to a stupid level. Some Cops treat people like trash all the damn time, this is not something out of the ordinary. If cops are called to deal with you and you're seen as a serious threat you better be real careful because you will get treated way more brutally than a normal smaller guy will.

It's murder in the same way a nurse accidentally injecting you with some poison would be, as in it is gross negligence and little respect for human life but there was obviously no intention to kill him.

What needs to happen is what is happening, the riots need to be stopped (it's always Democrat pussy governors that let this crap go on too far), Antifa rich kids need to be dealt with, this cop and the other cops around him needs to goto jail and the police need to be given ways to incapacitate big people in a way that does not require them to treat them like animals as they currently do.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-06-01 10:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
To be quick:

You mean they performed an investigation to see if there was even a crime before charging somebody with one? How horrible. Look police misconduct, abuse of power, right infringement is through the roof, can't get upset when they do the process properly, no matter who the victim is or the perpetrator is.

Last I read the dude didn't suffocate at all and had a heart attack, which probably would have happened even if the take down was done using a proper procedure, that's the risk you take when you're an out of shape crook and try to resist arrest. Now do I think the pig should be disciplined? Oh yeah. Fired? probably. Serve a sentence? maybe, but murder doesn't fit, involuntary manslaughter at best.

I'm way more concerned with the police activity in regards to the protesting and martial law.

(disclaimer; conclusion based on everything I've read, if some of it is inaccurate then so be it, correct it, please.)

Nearly everything you wrote is incorrect or just babbling based on your own personal feelings, but since you rambled on with information that is totally untrue (like him being an out-of-shape crook), you're just trolling at this point and shouldn't be taken seriously, as usual.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 10:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I can tell it won't be very long before this thread gets nuked.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-01 10:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
To be quick:

Nearly everything you wrote is incorrect or just babbling based on your own personal feelings, but since you rambled on with information that is totally untrue (like him being an out-of-shape crook), you're just trolling at this point and shouldn't be taken seriously, as usual.

Bye, troll. (Felicia)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-01 10:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

There are two types of people out there during these protests.

Those who are angry at the police for shielding another bad actor from punishment for far too long, and those who just want to cause mayhem.

I get it, people should be pissed off that this guy, who has previously had 17 incidences on him prior to this, who should have been fired a long time ago but was shielded mainly by the police union. Making it sound like all of the police force out there is responsible for this behavior, and/or all police officers are like him is a stupid comparison.

If you think that all police are as bad as this guy, you might as well hang yourself for being associated with him, since both you and him are guilty due to being associated in the same genome. Congratulations, you are from the same species, and therefor should suffer the same punishment as him and others like him.

But the real protesters, the ones who are generally angry at the Minnesota police department, should also show ire towards the police unions who shielded him from any and all punishments prior to this. Why isn't anyone demeaning these unions? You certainly don't see anyone who is protesting these unions protecting bad cops anywhere....
[+]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
Server: Bahamut
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2020-06-01 10:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone get their check from Soros yet? Mine must've got lost in the mail.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-06-01 10:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to see the narrative the media are pushing, ask yourself how many times you have seen them interview his girlfriend and mother of his children. I would guess zero. There is a reason for that.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-06-01 10:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jedigamer said: »

I want mine!
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 10:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Good ol post office, nothing to see here, move along, working as intended, even if you didn't get your bux, you still will be expected to pay your fair share back to the tax man.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-01 10:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I can tell it won't be very long before this thread gets nuked.

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-06-01 10:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

World is already opening. There is no noticeable increase in the countries who reopened comercy.

Coronavirus is slowly but steadly becoming old news. People are already used to virus fear, there is no much more gain in this so “someone” need to move the agenda to the next item to create turmoil in society. In US this accident. In Brasil a similar conflict, not racial but suposelly democracy vs dictatorship (suposelly what the other side think about the president).
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-01 10:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Good ol post office, nothing to see here, move along, working as intended, even if you didn't get your bux, you still will be expected to pay your fair share back to the tax man.
Actually, that's a common misconception.

IRS would only ding you on unreported income if you ever get audited. If you don't report the income you receive, they wouldn't issue you a penalty unless 1 of 2 events occurred:

1) A 1099 was issued to you.
2) IRS audits you, obtains your bank account information, sees you received income/money and you can't reasonably explain what it is (aka money received from family or friends aren't normally considered income unless several things occur, but I won't get into that, that's for another post/topic).

So, if you hypothetically received a Soros check to riot, as long as you aren't stupid enough to deposit it into your bank, you generally don't have to report it/pay taxes on it.

My question, however, is, who's supplying all of the pallets of bricks at random street corners that's highly prone to riots?

Pallets of bricks in downtown Dallas where no construction is being done

A pallet of bricks in Minnesota

A random pallet of bricks in a high-riot area in Minneapolis

Those are examples from a quick search. I'm sure there are a LOT more examples/instances of random bricks lying around riot areas.....
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-01 10:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
World is already opening. There is no noticeable increase in the countries who reopened comercy.

Coronavirus is slowly but steadly becoming old news. People are already used to virus fear, there is no much more gain in this so “someone” need to move the agenda to the next item to create turmoil in society. In US this accident. In Brasil a similar conflict, not racial but suposelly democracy vs dictatorship (suposelly what the other side think about the president).
News reports only report COVID cases as a sum total (aka "Another 1000 deaths reported this week in XXX nation"). Of course the number of cases/deaths will increase each day/week, that's what happens when sum totals occur in real time. The real news would be if totals decrease in real time. Then we got some zombie ***going around here.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-06-01 10:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Secondly bad cops are bad cops, they do this to anyone that they are afraid of and it is not racism. Which is why it always happens to big guys (of any race), Floyd was 6.7. If the person they arrest is big and even slightly resists they will treat them like this because they are afraid they will lose control of the situation, when they do this to a white guy you never get to find out because the media only covers this stuff when they can race bait. A white body builder was killed in a similar fashion a few years ago and it got barely any coverage at all, it happens a lot more than you realize.

These posts are incorrect. Look at the numbers in Eiryl's link. Black victims are nearly half of all victims of police violence but we are only about 13-14% of the US population. And there's a long historical context too of police participating in racial violence. Most lynchings had police involvement.
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
Server: Bahamut
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2020-06-01 11:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The antifa manual clearly states how Soros checks should be handled. Gitgud.
First Page 2 ... 117 118 119