Baby Survives After Falling Under Train.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Baby survives after falling under train.
Baby survives after falling under train.
 Unicorn.Emirii
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Emerii1
By Unicorn.Emirii 2009-10-16 17:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah that baloon thing with the kid was a practical joke between him and his brother imo.

and i watch video, sent chills down my back!
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-10-16 17:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
This was pretty disturbing. I'd actually kind of suspect the woman of foul-play considering WHAT ARE THE ODDS of not noticing your baby rolling down the ramp at precisely the same time as the train comes? Like seconds? Just seems shady as ballz.

Also, not directly related, but relevant in the sense of terrible parents, that balloon/child flying away thing is looking worse and worse for that family. Apparently the kid said in a live interview when asked why he didn't come out when his parents were calling for him, he said something about being on TV or something to that effect. I'd "guess" more orchestrated by the parents than the kid since he did not seem to want to be there at all, while they really played up the "omg r lief is teh shamblez." Then proceeded to throw-up a few times. lol Terrible people are terrible.

I thought the fact she turned the stroller towards the tracks and let go of it just as the train was arriving seemed very odd too.
I'm glad the baby is ok though, the odds were certainly against the child surviving,let alone being barely injured!
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-16 17:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So some kid hid in his garage and let the world think he was dead from falling out of a balloon? If his parents were in on the scam, then shame on them. If they were not, then that kid is lucky that I am not his mother!
 Odin.Deryk
user: Deryk
By Odin.Deryk 2009-10-16 18:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela said:
So some kid hid in his garage and let the world think he was dead from falling out of a balloon? If his parents were in on the scam, then shame on them. If they were not, then that kid is lucky that I am not his mother!

That kid's going to have to merit -enmity I think.
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-10-16 18:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

My little sister used to hide all the time when she was younger. Its a little kid thing and its one of those things that really really pisses me off and pray for the day they grow out of it.

There was one time when we were moving, we were packing up my grammas stuff into her trailer because she wasnt moving with us and we couldnt find my little sister. We looked everywhere..maybe somehow she got in the trailer or maybe she ran down the road somewhere?...we yelled for her everywhere in the house, we looked for her a good 20minutes. She was hiding in my grammas closet the whole time and laughing. If you werent so relieved you'd wish you could give them a good smacking.

Or there was that other time where she hid in clothes racks in the store and nearly gave my gramma a heart attack. They had all the store employees looking for her and she was just hiding and giggling..and its even worse when kids realize how upset you are they just stay in hiding cause they think they'll be in trouble.

gah, children >.>
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-16 18:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It's true, as a kid I'd hide or pretend to be asleep almost on a daily basis when my mom came home just because. Sometimes it was to scare her, but the sleeping thing was just really random and weird. Anyway, not directly related but my dog gets lost in this house a lot. He was sleeping in a bed with the door closed (?!) the whole time while people are freaking out looking for him and calling his name. teh mad. I found him and I was just like DUKE I HATE YOUR FACE /warmembrace.

As for the actual balloon story, apparently the kid wasn't grounded (not literal, ha), but the really suspicious part was that the parents waited to ask him why (or purposely asked why) he didn't come out when called on TV instead of like ..the 12 hours before-hand. Generally you'd think that was the first thing you'd ask after chasing him around with smacking-hand engaged into OVERDRIVE set to the tune of yakety sax. YOU'D THINK.
 Sylph.Taruzard
Server: Sylph
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-16 19:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Deryk said:
Liela said:

That kid's going to have to merit -enmity I think.

I lol'd some
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-16 19:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

lol @ -enmity! You guys crack me up lol :D
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-16 23:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Some balloon lulz courtesy of BG!

(my favorite)
User submitted image

User submitted image
 Odin.Deryk
user: Deryk
By Odin.Deryk 2009-10-16 23:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Some balloon lulz courtesy of BG!

(my favorite)
User submitted image

User submitted image

First picture = WIN
 Asura.Slamm
Server: Asura
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-10-17 08:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Antipika said:
Such people shouldn't even be able to reproduce themselves in the first place. World would be a better place.

i agree
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-18 23:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

wow...
 Valefor.Welfare
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Welfare 2009-10-19 01:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela said:
Antipika said:
Such people shouldn't even be able to reproduce themselves in the first place. World would be a better place.

I sort of agree with this, especially after watching the Baby Brianna video as well. But there's no way not allowing some people to reproduce would be enforceable. What are you going to do, forcefully remove their reproductive organs? Of course not. So I think a better option would be to maybe require all parents-to-be to go to a class instructing them on how to be parents, how not to abuse children, how not to accidentally hurt their kids, and so on. It is a miracle that the child in this video survived!

...and who's gonna pay for that? Common sense is something your parents should teach you and you should teach your children. If a kid insists on doing something stupid and potentially dangerous but not fatal, guess what; kiddo 'bout to learn a lesson the hard way. Life is pain and learning is not always as easy as pressing a button and processing information, storing it on a flash drive, and accessing it when convenient. Some people are stupid. Some people are genius. The point is, no matter a person's level of intelligence, everyone learns, "Hey, that hurts like a mother!@#$er!!! I don't think I'll do that $h!t again!!!"

Basics of life, people...basics of life.

Natural selection; it warms my heart to see that there are still some things modern science has no control over.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-19 13:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing about this that made me laugh was after the fact when I watched and saw the baby was alright, then went to BG to see that the thread was named, "Baby fails at catching train."