Happy Thanksbanning!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Happy Thanksbanning!
Happy Thanksbanning!
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-12-04 14:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Are you going to claim that is without COR roll even? I have a 3rd char which even has all missions done etc and the CP is horrific compared to other chars with many many more RoE CP bonuses. I really cannot see how you are doing 0 to 2100 in 48hr on a fresh char. I am calling bs on that until someone shows the math. You'd get something like 7-15k a kill without any CP bonuses in the first 0-500 if you are saying you're sleeping until then and not progressively unlocking the gifts.

You can call bs, but doesn't prevent me from going 1 to 99 in one night and cp 0 to 2100 in two nights. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge. My milkshakes aren't free, after all.
By Felgarr 2019-12-04 14:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Malthar said: »
Are you going to claim that is without COR roll even? I have a 3rd char which even has all missions done etc and the CP is horrific compared to other chars with many many more RoE CP bonuses. I really cannot see how you are doing 0 to 2100 in 48hr on a fresh char. I am calling bs on that until someone shows the math. You'd get something like 7-15k a kill without any CP bonuses in the first 0-500 if you are saying you're sleeping until then and not progressively unlocking the gifts.

You can call bs, but doesn't prevent me from going 1 to 99 in one night and cp 0 to 2100 in two nights. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge. My milkshakes aren't free, after all.

Make sure you have all of the Nation/CoP/ToAU/WotG/SoA Mission-specific RoEs activated to gain the respective +10% CP bonuses. The same is true for Lair and Colonoization Reive RoEs (+2% each), as well. (Obviously an incursion CP cape can go as high as +50% as well, while aptitude mantle is +25% (+30% for NQ)).
By ryukin182 2019-12-04 14:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »
Make sure you have all of the Nation/CoP/ToAU/WotG/SoA Mission-specific RoEs activated to gain the respective +10% CP bonuses. The same is true for Lair and Colonoization Reive RoEs (+2% each), as well. (Obviously an incursion CP cape can go as high as +50% as well, while aptitude mantle is +25% (+30% for NQ)).

Honestly this would take more time to complete than getting the 2100 cp itself (if you're talking about fresh character)
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-04 14:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys debate over the dumbest ***and totally lose track of what really matters. And just nitpick ***for no reason other than having nothing better to do, christ.

Who gives a *** if its 24 hours 48 hours or 917 hours. It's all automated, one hour of actual keyboard time. It's laughable.

Tryin' too hard for nothing.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Shichishito 2019-12-04 14:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

its probably the usual exageration for e-peen sake, it doesn't matter wether it takes 2 days or 2 weeks till you hit job master as long as SE lets you bot for 3 years straight.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By ryukin182 2019-12-04 14:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
And just nitpick ***for no reason other than having nothing better to do, christ.
You got that right. Im sitting here bored as hell and it's the only reason I replied. I have -literally- nothing better to do for the next 30 min.

Adding fuel to this dumpster-fire of a conversation is always entertaining
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-12-04 15:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Every thread started by Eiryl is an intentional shitfest. You might aswell partake.

Is terrible. And the further in page count it gets...the worse.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-12-04 16:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry, but I call BS on this claim as well. You're saying that in 48 hours, you can clear all the pre-req missions, manually walk to the different zones, finish level caps to get to 99, unlock Dho gates, have no CP bonuses, and still get to master all within 2 days?

I would assume that you have 6 REMA characters botting for you all night to try and get this feat done.

You must be botting and teleporting-cheating everywhere, and even then, I find it this to be far fetched. I helped my friend try to get back into this game the other day and it is SLOW. Can easily take 48 hours to just hit level 99.

I call for the old rule: "Pics or it didn't happen".
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-12-04 16:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

With homepoints or superwarp you dont need to unlock ***, just go where you want. You can even go if you domt have the gil, cruoe, adoulin ***or whatever, it'll flow to negative and still let you go. Nothing is in place to flag your account to ban you if you're lv.1 fresh and you jump to the hp at inner rakaznar.

you are playing this game wrong if you start a new character as an alt and think the first thing you should do is story missions while leveling LOL.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Rips 2019-12-04 16:30:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm curious if people with 3 or more accounts bot delve.

I assume people are just botting CP / gain-money.

Post deleted by User.
By Rips 2019-12-04 16:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah delve would be too difficult.

Gain-money is only 3 times a week but for those few hours x3 a week - that would be gold.

I dont get why there are bots named k2kejdjajw doing revives though. Wtf are so lucrative about those? Bayld?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-04 16:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Rips said: »

Multibox bots are doing vagary, primarily, delve secondarily. Spark bots are lazy people (like me) but has some gear minimums.

Reive bots are the laziest, spark gear and homestead weapons are good enough. Shitty trusts (no real need for buffs or heals)

You can set up a reive bot within ~2 hours of starting a new account. The gains are pretty mediocre though.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-04 16:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if they're respawning with clipper or they're doing the whole thing but the thousands of dark matter are pretty obvious
By Rips 2019-12-04 16:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Multibox bots are doing vagary, primarily, delve secondarily. Spark bots are lazy people (like me) but has some gear minimums.

Reive bots are the laziest, spark gear and homestead weapons are good enough. Shitty trusts (no real need for buffs or heals)

You can set up a reive bot within ~2 hours of starting a new account. The gains are pretty mediocre though.

I see. It just seems like.... such a hassle.
By Rips 2019-12-04 16:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Eiryl, you're being lazy. I only see 6 banned there.

Get a full alliance of bots so you can do dynamis wave 3 and get all the monies there.

Dont you want to be a gangster?
By Rips 2019-12-04 16:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

DON'T YOU WANT TO BE A GOD?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-04 17:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I only had 7 on that computer and the 7th wasn't lm-11'd (it was crafting at the time)

Eiryl, you're being lazy.
I am lazy, that's me
lazy people (like me)
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-04 17:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

These RMT have children to feed. Won't you please think of the bots children !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-04 17:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bots working their fake *** off

[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-04 17:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyways back in my day. We had to walk to Jeuno in the snow with no shoes...and we liked it..

Actually it sucked really bad.

You damn kids don't realize how lucky you have it now !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-12-04 17:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Anyways back in my day. We had to walk to Jeuno in the snow with no shoes...and we liked it..

Actually it sucked really bad.

You damn kids don't realize how lucky you have it now !
[+]
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-12-04 18:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Senaki said: »

I'm sorry, but I call BS on this claim as well. You're saying that in 48 hours, you can clear all the pre-req missions, manually walk to the different zones, finish level caps to get to 99, unlock Dho gates, have no CP bonuses, and still get to master all within 2 days?

I would assume that you have 6 REMA characters botting for you all night to try and get this feat done.

You must be botting and teleporting-cheating everywhere, and even then, I find it this to be far fetched. I helped my friend try to get back into this game the other day and it is SLOW. Can easily take 48 hours to just hit level 99.

I call for the old rule: "Pics or it didn't happen".

I don't need to show you pics, you dirty boy. I don't care if you believe me or not. All that matters is that I can get a mule up to speed when needed.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21