Holloween Costume!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Holloween Costume!
Holloween Costume!
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-10-16 15:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
Hiryo said:
A raped nun. I'll have ripped clothes and blood on my legs etc, Beat that.
Are you gonna walk around with someone dressed up as Freddy Kreuger? As memory serves, Freddy's mom was a nun raped in a boiler room... That'd be an awesome combo...

Holy ***, really? XD
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Server: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-10-16 16:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

"The spirit of Amanda Krueger (Beatrice Boepple) returns, revealing that Freddy was conceived when she, a nun working in a mental asylum, was accidentally locked in a room and raped hundreds of times."

-Wiki Article
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-10-16 16:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lilbusta said:
"The spirit of Amanda Krueger (Beatrice Boepple) returns, revealing that Freddy was conceived when she, a nun working in a mental asylum, was accidentally locked in a room and raped hundreds of times."

-Wiki Article

Man.. that suck's.
 Kujata.Timdied
Server: Kujata
user: Timdied
By Kujata.Timdied 2009-10-16 17:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're Amanda Krueger*
[+]
 Ramuh.Brahmdut
user: brahmdut
By Ramuh.Brahmdut 2009-10-16 17:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Im going to be Han Solo and my wife is going to be Princes Leia then my little on is going to be a Wookie
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-16 17:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Brahmdut said:
Im going to be Han Solo and my wife is going to be Princes Leia then my little on is going to be a Wookie

That will be adorable! You'll have to post pics after Halloween so we can all see. :D
 Ramuh.Brahmdut
user: brahmdut
By Ramuh.Brahmdut 2009-10-16 17:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I plan on it I hope it's a good costume I am not buying it all together i am making it my self for the most part it wont be perfect but I am going try my best ^^
[+]
 Seraph.Majinn
Server: Seraph
user: Cojak
By Seraph.Majinn 2009-10-17 12:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Couple friends and myself are gonna go to parties in Haz-mat suits. You know w/ the swine-flu and all going around should be easy scares.

User submitted image
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-17 12:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I get to be that person that answers the door for children.
I plan on falling asleep at 5:30pm that day and never waking up.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-17 12:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Was going to go as Apollo Creed, but don't think I'm in the shape to pull it off and I got my haircut about a month ago, not in the fro stages yet. Maybe next year.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-17 14:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Not that this is my costume, but is this an attempt at chocobirdy?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z5/cowgilljen/Halloween%20Costume/6542.jpg WHOA BIG.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-10-17 16:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:

Haseyo said:

K what you do umk is get a HUGE bowl of assorted candies and cakes etc and put it in full view of the children when they come to the door. I expect its much the same in the US as it is here, most of the kids are obese greedy fatsos, so I make them dance or w/e do there trick, then give them a bunch of grapes of a plum from a bowl behind the door that they cant see. The look of horror/rage/wrists on there faces at the sight of a plum when theres a huge bowl of candy overflowing right in front of them cracks me up everytime. What they dont realise is I do them a favour by making them dance to lose weight then encouraging them to eat healthily >.>
 Asura.Folant
Server: Asura
user: Folant
By Asura.Folant 2009-10-18 01:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be going to the biggest party in London as the Invisible Man.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-28 11:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I decided on a wood nymph. I have a light, airy, hunter green top with long sleeves, lace circles down the sleeves and a lace-up front. I'll wear a white or black turtleneck underneath so I don't freeze. I'll put shimmer lotion on my face, paint my nails dark green, and wear a wreath of flowers in my hair. I haven't decided about my bottom half yet, I might wear warm leggings and a light, frothy skirt (I can go blue, white, or purple with the skirt) or I might just wear a pair of dark jeans. The party we are going to is small and just our friends, so it doesn't matter really how much or little I dress up. Honestly, I'm most excited about the food. My homemade hot buffalo wings are the BEST and I am making a tonload of them for the party! Yummmmmm