Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-24 23:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

And not one of those even came close to reaching the scale of wasted time, money, and brain cells spent on the Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy.
By Viciouss 2019-10-24 23:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, Russia did not go on for as long as Benghazi. Gowdy filed his bogus report in 2016, 4 years after the attack.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-25 00:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Nope, Russia did not go on for as long as Benghazi. Gowdy filed his bogus report in 2016, 4 years after the attack.

1. It did not go on for as long as Benghazi yet.
2. The amount of time spent on news coverage doesn't even come close.
By Nausi 2019-10-25 06:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry kids these things are actually happening.

Flynns Lawyer really submitted this filing. Do you even understand how huge it is that someone inside the FBI edited his 302 and we didn't find out until 2.5 years later because the FBI hid the edit until now.

The case will be thrown out.
By Nausi 2019-10-25 07:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hilarious to hear Schiff and Nadler complaining about the "weaponizing of our institutions," when that is all they've done for years.

100% projection.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-25 07:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember “Mueller Time”? When the left all kept telling us that if Trump were innocent he would WANT to be investigated, & how dare we question the integrity of the DOJ?!

Good times????
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-25 07:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember when Vuc & co paraded this 302 as the real deal and laughed at everyone who said it wasn’t?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
By Viciouss 2019-10-25 08:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

Flynns Lawyer really submitted this filing. Do you even understand how huge it is that someone inside the FBI edited his 302 and we didn't find out until 2.5 years later because the FBI hid the edit until now.

facts I don't like. Also, I seem to remember Mueller asking for no jail time for Flynn, so why are we even talking about him.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-25 08:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2019-10-25 08:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

STOP GLOBAL WARMING NOW ! !!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2019-10-25 09:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember what happened four seconds ago and you want me to remember something 4 years ago...

Please !
By Nausi 2019-10-25 09:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

I don't remember what happened four seconds ago and you want me to remember something 4 years ago...

Please !
Benghazi actually happened, and Hillary actually abandoned the troops. She actually brushed it off by saying “what difference does it make?” And liberals were like “yeah I don’t care if she did”.

Trump never colluded with russia!

Big difference.
By Nausi 2019-10-25 09:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
And not one of those even came close to reaching the scale of wasted time, money, and brain cells spent on the Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy.

No matter how you look at it, actual crimes were found by the Mueller investigation. As far as I know, they also turned in a profit with the assets seized from Manafort.
Mueller handed out russian collusion indictments for people who are never going to even see the inside of a courtroom. They will never get to trial. And in the case where the people accused actually wanted to goto trial to clear their name, the special counsel backed off.

The point in making them was so people like you would point to them as validation for the process in the first place. So they could provide cover this coup they ran against trump.
By Viciouss 2019-10-25 09:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Please !
Benghazi actually happened, and Hillary actually abandoned the troops. She actually brushed it off by saying “what difference does it make?” And liberals were like “yeah I don’t care if she did”.

This is completely fabricated. I guess someone didnt read the actual report that took 2 years to release. As usual, facts I don't like from nausi.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-25 09:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if Trump is aware that sending tanks and APCs to Syria would actually increase the amount of troops that were stationed there previously?
Fixed.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-25 09:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Flynn plead guilty.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-25 09:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Not just that, the Flynn defense is making these allegations without providing any evidence. They seem to have to just conjured them up out of thin air, especially their conspiracy about Clapper. All the while, Flynn has had all this time to withdraw his guilty plea, yet he hasn't.
By Nausi 2019-10-25 09:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Flynn plead guilty.
He plead guilty after the government edited the exonerating evidence out of existence.

That adds to my case, not yours. He pleaded guilty because they had bankrupted him. He even said this in his statement at the time.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-25 10:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-25 10:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Polling finds 60% of the public find impeachment a “waste of time”

52% see it as a political stunt by the democrats

Very bad day for libs.
By Nausi 2019-10-25 10:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The dems are hiding their impeachment from the public.

That is not how impeachment is done.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-25 10:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

No matter how you look at it, actual crimes were found by the Mueller investigation. As far as I know, they also turned in a profit with the assets seized from Manafort.

He knows that, but the right still pushes the false narrative that it was a waste of time/money. The report concluded that Russia did, in fact, attack our voting process. What it did not find was evidence of Trump's involvement; however, it did find 10 attempts at obstruction of justice and as Mueller stated, if Trump were not a sitting president then he would have been indicted.

Just because no evidence was found doesn't mean Trump was innocent. In fact, now that he has been caught attempting to do the same with the Ukraine it makes you wonder if he was responsible for the Russian attack.
By Viciouss 2019-10-25 10:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Polling finds 60% of the public find impeachment a “waste of time”

52% see it as a political stunt by the democrats

Very bad day for libs.

Completely facts I don't like. Did you guys see that question? That's not how a credible poll is conducted.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-25 10:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The dems are hiding their impeachment from the public.

That is not how impeachment is done.

Only they aren't impeaching him yet, they are merely investigating. Investigations/depositions/interrogations are always done in private. Once they choose to move forward with impeachment, that's when things will be made public.

The biggest irony is that the investigation is being handled following the rules set forth by Republican Speaker John Boehner in 2015.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-25 11:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

WSJ Editorial Puts Forth New Defense of Trump
But he probably won't like it: Idea is that he wanted quid pro quo, but was too 'inept'

Newser
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-25 11:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I the only one here pissed off that guac is extra, rather than just being included with the meal??

[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-25 11:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

He knows that, but the right still pushes the false narrative that it was a waste of time/money. The report concluded that Russia did, in fact, attack our voting process. What it did not find was evidence of Trump's involvement; however, it did find 10 attempts at obstruction of justice and as Mueller stated, if Trump were not a sitting president then he would have been indicted.

Just because no evidence was found doesn't mean Trump was innocent. In fact, now that he has been caught attempting to do the same with the Ukraine it makes you wonder if he was responsible for the Russian attack.

Where did you get your law degree a box of Cracker Jacks ?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49