Monster Killing Strats For WARRIOR!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Monster Killing Strats for WARRIOR!
Monster Killing Strats for WARRIOR!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Spaitin 2023-02-02 10:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I am trying to melee everything. Could probably use something else since you have the WS lock out to deal with. BRD is really nice when doing the Naakuuls.
[+]
By Taint 2023-02-02 11:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You need to be pretty buffed to kill E in 1 minute. We do melee strat every run and thats a fast kill time unless you are using SPs?

We save our SPs for F and G. WAR,DRK,SAM or RUN, BRD,COR,WHM.

We do G as soon as possible and F at the end so we can use SPs on both if WC isn't lucky.
By Spaitin 2023-02-02 13:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

We just use the classic superbuff, no SP on Dhartok

geo cor bard whm and 2DD.

what melee strats do you use for gartell and tribulix?
By Taint 2023-02-02 14:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Trib is super easy to melee burn, just try to keep hate on one DPS to stack the fetters and zerg him down. You really don't need SPs for him but he has a hard 3min window.

Gertell is more of a pain, use all SPs and move away from the fetters. RUN really helps here since with wind hand he can steal some strong buffs but nothing Battula and a strong Hybrid RUN can't handle. You are racing against his DT build up, but he's also kite-able as things get hectic.
[+]
By Spaitin 2023-02-05 20:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright, after doing it a few times. I think the easiest/fastest way to do dhartok is with a single DPS doing a 6 step. support just making sure they are buffed/poisona.

can do with or without MS. MS obviously makes it faster.

Works really well with both sam and war.

I use Armor Break > Steel Cyclone > Upheaval > Kings Justice >Upheaval > Ukko's Fury for Dhartok

Fight is done before warcry wears off WITHOUT using MS. (assuming very well geared war).

I only use a +7 geo.
By Spaitin 2023-02-13 21:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Triboulex melee strat

Basically the same thing taint suggest.

GEO COR BARD WHM WAR SAM

Buffs
Barpara/blizzard HM/VM/ACC/ACC Fury/Frail/Entrust STR Chaos/Sam Warcry etc

Debuffs
Dia 2 and anything else that can land, i forget

We engage with the war and sam on opposite sides. War alternates Upheaval and Kings

Sam alternates Shoha and Fudo,

We opened with Armor Break and Ageha before going to town. Can have the cor/Bard do Savage blade at high TP values.

Fight goes really quick, roughly 2minutes.

Can also do a big 6 step, it is a bit iffy with the TP down though. If you pull it off, the mob just kind of melts.

Going to see what I can get with gartell.