Dynamis D Event Recruiting
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-07-16 22:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ayami said: »
lol all these hater comments. I guess I've fish out a few LS hoppers.

free bumps -

Looks like you need them

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Applesmash
Server: Shiva
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2019-07-16 23:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I run my own LS and multiple members have different event shells, doesn't keep us from clearing all the content the game has to offer. Don't even have to threaten to kick people!
By cuddlyhamster 2019-07-17 00:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

So how will you handle a character married to your linkshell, but has an alt twin brother in a different shell?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Suph
Server: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2019-07-17 07:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, you are an LS that hasn't cleared wave 3

Asking for REMA BRD and Idris Geo, jobs that are very in demand with limited supply because of those requirement (esp. the REMA BRD)

You closed recruitment then reopen them 2 weeks later, meaning you can't retain people. High turnover rate is a red flag for any organization.

And you are not offering to gear people, you want already REMA Bard and Idris geo, not people working on them.

You want these REMA Bard and Idris GEO to abandon their already successful LS, to join your

Convince me why...
[+]
 Bahamut.Melia
Server: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Melia 2019-07-17 07:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

... my mule should abandon LS that clear Dynamis Wave 3 twice a week, just to carry you.
 Asura.Suteru
Server: Asura
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2019-07-17 07:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair there's probably only 2 other endgame LS on that server so I can see why they'd want the players to only be in theirs.
[+]
 Shiva.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-07-17 08:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Shiva. All we do is win. And I get to play PUP. 'And BST! I get to ooze it.
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-07-17 08:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

We are becoming the nice and cordial version of Asura. If you're not nice and cordial then we export you to Asura, like our latest ambassador.
[+]
By Mrgrim 2019-07-17 09:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Applesmash said: »

Well I run my own LS and multiple members have different event shells, doesn't keep us from clearing all the content the game has to offer. Don't even have to threaten to kick people!

and why should i take your word for it. the guy whose first comment seem trollish? you must be running a zoo since you got so much free time to troll on forum lol. hey if you like eating bread with peanut butter then good for you. Don't tell others to follow what you do. my shell run everything so i don't want recruit entire server to get things done. I don't have time for that kind of ***. I guess you have no concept of what a static group is all about.

Can confirm that Apple runs a zoo full of wild animals that somehow clears wave 3 bosses. Also stahp inviting people to shiva, Malthar :I
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tdizzle
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tdizzle
By Ragnarok.Tdizzle 2019-07-17 11:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Suteru said: »
To be fair there's probably only 2 other endgame LS on that server so I can see why they'd want the players to only be in theirs.

Ohh which are the ones? Inquiring minds and all.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-07-17 12:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like this recruitment thread got derailed asf

Not my goal but love the outcome

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-07-17 15:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure these successful LS are here just to bash on my thread and showing off their epeens. Of course anyone can clear wave 3 with that many people with geared jobs duh! why do you think I'm recruiting? idiots! definitely not going to Shiva if I were to transfer as I have seen some nasty attitude on here.
Nasty attitude?! Point them out! We'll ship them to Asura where they belong.
By Viciouss 2019-07-17 15:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure these successful LS are here just to bash on my thread and showing off their epeens. Of course anyone can clear wave 3 with that many people with geared jobs duh! why do you think I'm recruiting? idiots! definitely not going to Shiva if I were to transfer as I have seen some nasty attitude on here.

Uh, I mean, you have gone off the rails yourself. What exactly are you offering people that join your LS? You specified they be well geared, so what do they get out of joining your little group? Are you paying them gil in exchange for their time? Remember, they have gear, so what do they need you for?
 Ragnarok.Tdizzle
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tdizzle
By Ragnarok.Tdizzle 2019-07-17 16:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Sounds like this recruitment thread got derailed asf

Not my goal but love the outcome

I'm entertained. But I think we can do better!
By Bizniztyme 2019-07-17 16:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Uh, I mean, you have gone off the rails yourself. What exactly are you offering people that join your LS? You specified they be well geared, so what do they get out of joining your little group? Are you paying them gil in exchange for their time? Remember, they have gear, so what do they need you for?

I'm sure a lot of people that have the gear haven't cleared wave 3 or got the mask yet? So joining a Dynamis D clear linkshell like this wouldn't be out of the question. There's also gearing up for other jobs that they don't have gear for? I can think of many more reasons :)

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Suteru
Server: Asura
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2019-07-17 16:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Judge, Judy, and Executioner.
[+]
 Shiva.Applesmash
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2019-07-17 16:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, definitely a zoo. *** frogs and PUPs
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-17 16:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

lol why am I paying people to join me and get things done for themselves? who is paying me? offering? more like they should offer me something. I'm giving them an opportunity to get clear and to better themselves obviously! who are you btw? judge judy?

But you just said they needed to have the gear to join your little band of misfits. So they have the clears, the gear, they've got everything they need. They have more than what you have. So what do they need you for? To regulate their time?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-07-17 17:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Better make more mules then boo boo

Who wants a toxic ls leader who wants to play mommy and tell you who to hang with?

Unless you got thick thighs ofc...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-07-17 17:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I might be...

But When I look for ls members i don't ask them to abandon their friends...

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-07-17 23:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

We beat it again! Where's the SS, Grim?
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-07-17 23:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

With 26 minutes and 18 seconds to spare!!!