Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 08:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Viciouss said: »
lol, actually nausi, you didn't share the 2nd quarter 2019 number either, that should be out. It went up again didn't it? Thats why you didn't share it, because it proves you wrong again. What happened in Q2 2019 nausi? Take your time, this is easy for us.
We can all taste your desperation bud, its hilarious. Oh waitit went down.

Quote:
103%. That's the $22.023 trillion U.S. debt as of June 28, 2019, divided by the $21.338 trillion nominal GDP.

Jesus man, hang it up. You’re a total failure.

lol, did you read the article?

In the first quarter of 2019,[/b] the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio was 103%. That's the $22.023 trillion U.S. debt as of June 28, 2019, divided by the $21.338 trillion]Your text to link here...

I liked how you cut that out of the quote, knowing that I asked for Q2. Try again nausi. 2nd quarter number.
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 08:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I hit the hyperlink button instead of the quote, but it still works.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 08:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile pg-Gillette loses billions after going woke.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-01 08:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I hit the hyperlink button instead of the quote, but it still works.
It went up in the last two days of q2? Is that your assertion?
By Nausi 2019-08-01 08:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

And here we go, Vic classically moving the goalposts to where ever they need to be to carve out some space where he isn’t a complete failure.

What a joke.
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 08:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

And here we go, Vic classically moving the goalposts to where ever they need to be to carve out some space where he isn’t a complete failure.

What a joke.

Nobody is moving the goalposts, everytime you try to play this card its a lie, you know that right? We are waiting for you to post the official Fed numbers for Q2 2019. You did it so easily yesterday, whats the problem?
By Nausi 2019-08-01 08:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

This one is all on you bud.

Seems like a grand stand. Lets see the hand
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-01 09:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Give up? Could it be because 6/28 WAS the end of Q2 as 6/30 was a Sunday?

How much more time are you going to invest in this embarrassment?
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 09:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

lolyou. So first its "moving the goalposts," when that failed, its "grandstanding." Hint: Also failed.

If you can't provide accurate information, its ok, but don't expect others to do your work for you. Nobody has to prove your conspiracies.

The Senate is about to increase spending by $320 billion from last year, when the debt to GDP ratio increased, which was proven. Thats going to shatter your little dream.

Which, since you refuse to provide the Q2 number (lol), lasted all of 1 quarter. This was easy.
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 09:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

None? I never looked for it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-08-01 09:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well if you had, you may have figured out that the final Q2 results aren't even out yet. Next time, don't claim victory for your opponent's lack of a fortune teller's crystal ball.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-08-01 09:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Its really amazing i never thought to consider jews anything bur white, until jews themselves started self-distancing themselves from white people and culture.
So you ignore three thousand years of human history? That is how long we have been the outsiders and persecuted because of it.

What you are saying is "I grew up in a small place and time when and where Jews are not persecuted. I refuse to see antisemitism therefore Jews are, and always have, been white"

Ravael, If the people who made that statement were Jewish they wouldn't have made it. Perhaps I should have said ignorant instead of stupid. But the goy part is central to their ignorance.
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 09:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Well if you had, you may have figured out that the final Q2 results aren't even out yet. Next time, don't claim victory for your opponent's lack of a fortune teller's crystal ball.

mmhmm, like I said, its ok if he isn't able to provide the info. He just has to say so, instead of flailing around. Although that was an enjoyable amount of flailing, especially the copy/paste of half a sentence that took 1 second to call out.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 10:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lolyou. So first its "moving the goalposts," when that failed, its "grandstanding." Hint: Also failed.

If you can't provide accurate information, its ok, but don't expect others to do your work for you. Nobody has to prove your conspiracies.

The Senate is about to increase spending by $320 billion from last year, when the debt to GDP ratio increased, which was proven. Thats going to shatter your little dream.

Which, since you refuse to provide the Q2 number (lol), lasted all of 1 quarter. This was easy.
You haven’t proven anything wrong, you’re just embarrassing yourself looking for numbers already provided then saying “well one day you’ll be wrong, so take that!” (Which is also a mischaracterization and blatantly false).

You just invent new way to “win” in arguments people aren't even having. Everyone is laughing at you because its just sad. You’re just static noise here but you’re not loud enough to make a difference.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 10:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Its really amazing i never thought to consider jews anything bur white, until jews themselves started self-distancing themselves from white people and culture.
So you ignore three thousand years of human history? That is how long we have been the outsiders and persecuted because of it.

What you are saying is "I grew up in a small place and time when and where Jews are not persecuted. I refuse to see antisemitism therefore Jews are, and always have, been white"

Ravael, If the people who made that statement were Jewish they wouldn't have made it. Perhaps I should have said ignorant instead of stupid. But the goy part is central to their ignorance.
Othering people by pejoratively calling and treating them as goyim isn’t going to incentivize people to welcome your culture.

Also white people have been hunted and persecuted for most of their history. Thousands of years in fact. This argument against cherry picking can just as easily by thrown in your face too.
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 10:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You haven’t proven anything wrong, you’re just embarrassing yourself looking for numbers already provided then saying “well one day you’ll be wrong, so take that!” (Which is also a mischaracterization and blatantly false).

You just invent new way to “win” in arguments people aren't even having. Everyone is laughing at you because its just sad. You’re just static noise here but you’re not loud enough to make a difference.

lol, just remember, when challenged, you debunked both your AOC claim and your debt claim all on your own, and we all watched you do it.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 10:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

mmhmm, like I said, its ok if he isn't able to provide the info. He just has to say so, instead of flailing around. Although that was an enjoyable amount of flailing, especially the copy/paste of half a sentence that took 1 second to call out.
Reality has got nothing on Vic.

Wow.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 10:28:12
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, just remember, when challenged, you debunked both your AOC claim and your debt claim all on your own, and we all watched you do it.
Nope.
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 10:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Its easy for us to backread nausi. We all knew you were lying again, and you proved us right.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 10:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok vic im going to take a cue from Saveal and just ignore you. You’re clearly unwell and beyond any hope of reason.

I truly hope you get better. Later bro, you can scream at my posts all you want now, I’ll never see or hear you again.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-01 10:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhh much better.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-01 10:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump nailed this tweet last night.

Very low ratings for the Democratic Debate last night — they’re desperate for Trump!

Dems on suicide watch indeed.
By fonewear 2019-08-01 10:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I don't even read Vic's posts he is a parody of every screaming liberals that aren't in contact with reality.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-01 10:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The goal of PnR is Vic to be talking to himself and he still won't agree with himself.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-01 10:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It is kinda sad that the inellectual debate of liberals could be summarized as:

Trump is bad racist sexist etc. Like that is an something you can argue about it is completely subjective.

It is like looking at the color green and saying actually it is forest green .... who gives a ***. It's a pointless argument.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-01 10:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Yea I don't even read Vic's posts he is a parody of every screaming liberals that aren't in contact with reality.
Yeah, I hope he gets better. I cant imagine existing in that kind of state of self conflict.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-01 10:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

At least when CJ was here you could cleary see he was a raving lunatic with no hope...a lost cause.

These liberals look normally but underneath that facade is a Candlejack completely unhinged mentally deranged paranoid delusional individual.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-01 10:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll stick with my raving lunatics thank you very much they are easier to spot.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-01 11:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 11:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

FONEWEAR WHY ARE YOU NOT ON SHIVA
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 198 199 200