Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-07-31 09:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Nausi said: »
This is where we are now.

Post a source, “I don’t believe it”
Don’t post a source “I don’t believe it”

Vuc being vuc.

You don't post sources, so.....
All you can do is lie? Its so lazy.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-31 09:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
There's a reason for that, police are trained and they still make a lot of mistakes.

Hell not too long ago the police shot a "good guy with a gun" because he was shooting at someone, imagine if everyone in the crowd had a gun it wouldn't end well.
What exactly are police trained to do? In my county, and the city police department downtown, the officers must qualify shooting once per year. And it isn't anything difficult by any means. They aren't required to practice at all. I shoot much more often than they do. If you want to say they are trained in shooting more than I, I've got some maple syrup from these pine trees to sell you. They investigate crimes. They try to deter crimes. They have no duty to protect you or your property from anything, even if they have nice little decals on their vehicles that state they protect and serve. That responsibility falls on you alone.

It's hard to imagine how anything would go down if everyone in the crowd had a gun. Would someone even try to start shooting anyone knowing that? Or would they go to where they aren't armed? It's a tough hypothetical to answer accurately. I do know that there were patrons in the Pulse nightclub that waited HOURS after the first shot was fired before the gunman was finally brought down by a good guy with a gun. Small fire fights can seem like an eternity, can you imagine hiding for hours without any help? Armed with a trashcan lid? Or maybe you're a teacher in school and someone comes in shooting. Your school resource officer is scared and decides to not enter the building to engage. You're sitting there in your classroom listening to shot after shot while your "trained protector" is cowering outside. I wonder what you might wish you had at a time like this? Scissors? Stapler? You don't even need any real training. Just basic point and shoot. Lock your door. Put your kids behind you. Aim at the door and shoot anything that breaks through it. But no, we can't allow a teacher the option to do that.

You give the police too much credit for stopping crimes in progress. It doesn't work like that.
The good guys with guns took the garlic festival shooter down in about a minuet after he opened fire. He still killed three people.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 09:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I actually learned a lot from that last debate. For example, it doesn't matter how you're going to pay for incredibly expensive government programs, because paying for things is a Republican talking point. I guess that means that not paying for things is, by default, a Democrat talking point.

Trump doesn't care about paying for things at all. The latest budget agreement puts that on full display.
Wrong again! The only way we can pay for things is via economic growth. Trumps the only one pushing that. Dems want us all indentured into bondage
By Nausi 2019-07-31 09:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama basically DOUBLED the debt. Whatever Trump does it will be multiples more responsible than the reckless democrats.
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 09:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

See what I mean Rav? Even nausi has completely abandoned the concept of cutting spending. Thanks for supporting my point nausi!
By Nausi 2019-07-31 09:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

See what I mean Rav? Even nausi has completely abandoned the concept of cutting spending. Thanks for supporting my point nausi!
I haven’t. Yet another lie by Vic.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 10:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Vuc seems to be insisting that not wasting trillions of dollars on illegals, healthcare, and the fraud of climate change is somehow not fiscally conservative.

Lol.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 10:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama basically DOUBLED the debt. Whatever Trump does it will be multiples more responsible than the reckless democrats.

Good news for you, Trump is going to beat Obama's record and increase the debt more than he did, without the help of a recession. #Winning
No he won’t, he won’t even come close to doubling the debt. This is a delusional fantasy.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 10:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Good news for you, Trump is going to beat Obama's record and increase the debt more than he did, without the help of a recession. #Winning
No he won’t, he won’t even come close to doubling the debt. This is a delusional fantasy.

Didn't say he'd double it, I said he'd increase it by more than Obama did. Let's keep in mind he promised to eliminate the debt in 8 years.
Do you understand what a debt to gdp ratio is. Its really the only significant measure. The debt to gdp ration went up (enormously and recklessly) with Obama and will go down with Trump.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 10:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Obamas policies prolonged the detriment of the “recession” by years. It was a integral cog in destroying the country.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 10:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, this is amusing. Its been 3 years, when can we expect these economic fantasies to come true nausi? Show us how the debt to GDP ratio has been doing with Trump. With actual sources.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-31 10:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, at this rate, Trump will have four more years to figure it out. Keep winning those debates, Warren!
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 11:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You'd have a point if it was true, but reality is it's increasing under Trump.

Another conspiracy goes down in flames.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 11:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Move goalposts
Claim victory

You're such a clown
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-31 12:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahaha

Williamson judges to be winner of the debate.

Dems are a smoldering pile of rubble.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-31 12:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1156407853411966977?s=21

Too funny.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 12:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Move goalposts
Claim victory

You're such a clown

lol, idiot. Nobody moved the goalposts, you made a claim about the debt to GDP ratio, you got challenged, you ran away from it.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 12:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Move goalposts
Claim victory

You're such a clown

lol, idiot. Nobody moved the goalposts, you made a claim about the debt to GDP ratio, you got challenged, you ran away from it.
Nope, you moved the goalposts.

Keep crying.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 12:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminder “white supremacist jews” is a new low for the democrats anti-semitism.
By fonewear 2019-07-31 12:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

BOOT EDGE EDGE !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 13:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Move goalposts
Claim victory

You're such a clown

Nope, you moved the goalposts.

Keep crying.

lol, still waiting on a source. Everyone here knows you're lying and won't post one. You've got nothing.
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 13:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

AOC making up new terms to push the left’s antisemetism.

Get ready for “white supremacist jews”.

Also still waiting on a source on this
By Nausi 2019-07-31 13:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The claim I made was that it would be down when Trump is done, but you misrepresented that like you always do because you lack the educational comprehension required to engage in a discussion that extends past name calling.

Anyways numbers reported bu the fed.

2008 Q4 debt to gdp ratio was 73.5%
2016 Q4 debt to gdp ratio was 105.2%
2019 Q1 debt to gdp ratio was 104.4%

So yes, it has gone down, and it will continue go down as the economic growth outpaces the spending.

Regardless it’s in the grand scheme of things because if the choice is “around the same or lower” or “up 30% more because lefties want to cripple us” the republicans easily remain the prty that’s fiscally conservative.

Vuc BTFOed on so many levels and its continues to get funnier.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 13:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“There’s a lot of young Jewish people that I know that are absolutely against the occupation and I wanted you, because often on this program, we have the freedom to address the fact that something that you know people, it’s an oxymoron, how do you have white supremacist Jews? How do you have people like Stephen Miller? How do you have these individuals who are legit aligning with racism and white supremacy, but they’re Jewish and it’s something that most people can’t wrap their brains around. But it’s a real thing and what’s going on with Israel and Palestine, while it’s very deep, it is very, very criminal. It is very, very unjust,” said ‘EBRO in the morning.’

Holy crap hes BTFOed AGAIN!
By Nausi 2019-07-31 13:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Vuc is so filled with infested hatred, he cant think straight.

Hes done folks. What a total embarrassment.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 13:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic desperately trying to figure a way to move the goalposts and build a new (pathetic) strawman.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 14:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“There’s a lot of young Jewish people that I know that are absolutely against the occupation and I wanted you, because often on this program, we have the freedom to address the fact that something that you know people, it’s an oxymoron, how do you have white supremacist Jews? How do you have people like Stephen Miller? How do you have these individuals who are legit aligning with racism and white supremacy, but they’re Jewish and it’s something that most people can’t wrap their brains around. But it’s a real thing and what’s going on with Israel and Palestine, while it’s very deep, it is very, very criminal. It is very, very unjust,” said ‘EBRO in the morning.’

Holy crap hes BTFOed AGAIN!

lol, so, who said this nausi? it wasn't AOC. Nice try tho!
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 198 199 200