Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-07-24 19:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
No one believes it's a border fence
Yet another lie.

I accept your defeat. By all means keep embarrassing yourself. That mountainous terain is actually Arizona.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Vuc and co continue to be BtFo-ed.
They cant stop loosing.
They can only kick and scream.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Smoky
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-07-24 22:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Yet another lie.

I accept your defeat. By all means keep embarrassing yourself. That mountainous terain is actually Arizona.

Vuc and co continue to be BtFo-ed.
They cant stop loosing.
They can only kick and scream.

Nobody cares about this fence argument, stop. Yea Mueller and the Dems got crushed today. Here's hoping for Dem success in 2024 lol

Post deleted by User.
By Eboneezer 2019-07-25 04:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You can obviously tell it's a picture of a racist fence. Border barriers are racist. If it were a fence anywhere else, it wouldn't be racist. 1 + 1 = 2. It's a border fence.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-25 06:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Dems are dumb because Mueller clearly said he wouldn't say what they wanted to hear. They've put themselves in a no-win position.

I'm surprised the republicans were actively attacking Mueller's integrity while he was doing everything he could to stay neutral.

What kind of strategy is that, were they trying to piss him off until he says what the dems want him to say?
They were exposing his incompetence
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-25 06:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
You can obviously tell it's a picture of a racist fence. Border barriers are racist. If it were a fence anywhere else, it wouldn't be racist. 1 + 1 = 2. It's a border fence.
Or its a fence in Wisconsin, or Tennessee, or some other white inbred state.

What kind of racist slander is that ***?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-25 07:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Epstein found injured in his cell.

The Clinton hit job apparently didn't pan out.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-25 07:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Dems are dumb because Mueller clearly said he wouldn't say what they wanted to hear. They've put themselves in a no-win position.

I'm surprised the republicans were actively attacking Mueller's integrity while he was doing everything he could to stay neutral.

What kind of strategy is that, were they trying to piss him off until he says what the dems want him to say?

Attacking the weaknesses of the Democrat arguments, remember the Democrats rested the validity of their "IMPEACH DRUMPH!" campaign on the results of the Mueller report, which didn't support them. They then reached and "reinterpreted" the report to support their campaign and were planning on Mueller confirming their "reinterpretation" was the correct one.

That plan backfired spectacularly, Mueller ended up confirming that their reinterpretation was incorrect but added a ton of fuel to the belief that the Democrat lawyers were actually running the investigation and he was a figurehead. Would explain how the Democrats always seemed to know every little detail of the investigation before even the FBI did.

While I have a ton of respect for Mueller, this was a colossal mistake for the Democrats and paints them in an even worse light then they already were. Of course CNN, MSNBC and WaPo, the arm of the DNC, will just revise history again and claim all was well.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-25 07:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Of course CNN, MSNBC and WaPo, the arm of the DNC, will just revise history again and claim all was well.

Judging by the headlines, this is well underway already.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-25 08:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I just don't get the Democrat strategy here. Mueller was so powerful precisely because he was quiet and enigmatic. His record spoke for him, and he was treated as if he was some unassailable prophet of justice and truth.

Well, you know the phrase, "Never meet your heroes"? Nadler never heard of that, apparently. He trotted a tired Mueller out in front of the whole world and succeeded in making him look extremely human.

And now, with alarm bells ringing and the ship going down, what are the Dems and the media doing with this? Doubling down and drawing more attention to it.

Bra-freaking-vo.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-07-25 08:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, he did confirm that he didn't charge Trump due to OLC policy and that Trump can be charged with obstruction after leaving office.

Not that I expect that to change anything.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-25 08:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Well, he did confirm that he didn't charge Trump due to OLC policy

No, he walked that back at the start of the second hearing.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-07-25 08:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh? i turned it off because I was bored.

something something that's not my purview something
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-25 08:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, he did confirm that he didn't charge Trump due to OLC policy and that Trump can be charged with obstruction after leaving office.

He confirmed that no one obstructed his investigation.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-25 09:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh? i turned it off because I was bored.

something something that's not my purview something

Good way of getting out of stuff.

Hey could you take the trash out ?

Oh that isn't in my purview.

Could you...

Not my purview !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-25 09:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-25 11:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lots of saving face and social construct building going on today. Dems have lost the day/week/month, probably 2020 too and the media is pissed.

Lets see how quickly and intensely they turn on him.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-25 11:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

No he didn't, the Democrats carefully phrased a question in such a way as to illicit a specific answer. Mueller later commented that the question wasn't correct and that his office didn't reach any conclusions about obstruction of justice and wasn't of reached them anyway. Took all the air out of the Democrats balloon.

Of course you didn't pay attention, nor did any of the other liberals. You only received what the PR arm of the DNC provided you.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-25 11:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Previous comment got posted too early.

The hearing went so bad that President Trump actually publicly thanked the Democrats and Mueller for holding it.

I believe I'm beginning to see a pattern to President Trumps 4D chess. He says radically stuff to provoke a reaction from the Democrats, then adds fuel to that reaction and pushes them towards something he secretly wants them to do, while making them think it's their idea in the first place. They then do this thing, which makes them look bad and him look good, and he laughs at them. Speaker Pelosi has caught on and it's why she's urging her party to be more careful when dealing with President Trump.

Sun Tso's famous quote comes to mind, all war is deception.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-25 11:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The burn by Rep. Turner-R was awesome and backs up what I've said on here multiple times. No one in the USA has the power to exonerate anyone of anything. Not the President, not Congress and not the Supreme Court. The most any of those can do is find "not guilty" or "unsubstantiated".

"Mr. Mueller you no more have the power to exonerate President Trump then to declare him Anderson Cooper".
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-25 12:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Rep. John Ratcliffe-R did it even better. Asks Mueller "has anyone ever been exonerated by the FBI?" The answer of course is no they haven't, because the FBI doesn't have the power to exonerate anyone, nor does any US prosecutor have that power. The bedrock principles of the USA say that all persons are presumed innocent of all crimes, that includes the President. There is no power to exonerate because the assumption is that everyone is already exonerated of all crimes until proven otherwise by due process.

Due process, that evil principle that all the progressives across the world, including here on this forum, absolutely loath. Their hatred for it is only matched by the hatred for freedom of speech, and for the same reasons. That both stop them from unilaterally implementing their religion of "Social Justice".
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-25 12:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Previous comment got posted too early.

The hearing went so bad that President Trump actually publicly thanked the Democrats and Mueller for holding it.

I believe I'm beginning to see a pattern to President Trumps 4D chess. He says radically stuff to provoke a reaction from the Democrats, then adds fuel to that reaction and pushes them towards something he secretly wants them to do, while making them think it's their idea in the first place. They then do this thing, which makes them look bad and him look good, and he laughs at them. Speaker Pelosi has caught on and it's why she's urging her party to be more careful when dealing with President Trump.

Sun Tso's famous quote comes to mind, all war is deception.
Stable genius indeed.

However, when you opponent takes every available opportunity to be offended, its pretty cut and dry, predicting how they will react.

They will literally be unable to resist playing into his game.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-25 12:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you imagine having a Mueller tattoo today?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-25 12:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

By Nausi 2019-07-25 12:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you guys believe they actually rehearsed that hearing before yesterday?
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-07-25 12:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

WaPo

this is an actual headline here in the year of our lord 2019
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-07-25 13:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Still not quite sure why people are bashing Mueller, he did his job and was impartial. He didn't want to be used as the symbol for dems to start impeachment proceedings. If the political system is broken it's clearly not his fault.

Republicans were bashing him for not investigating Clinton ... It was clearly not his job ...

Also he isn't a politician, he's clearly not a good orator, like most of us. Its vicious to attack him for that.
What job did he do?

Clearly he didn't wrote the report, he has very little knowledge of whats in it.

You know what his job was? To legitimize the report, by lending his character and integrity to it. But now after yesterday he has no integrity because its unclear just how involved he was in the whole process. Its unclear just how often he even showed up for work.
By Nausi 2019-07-25 14:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Omar tells people they should be afraid of white men.

Racist dems are at it again.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 198 199 200