Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 198 199 200
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Now if you ask asians from your country to back to their country to do cheap labor (Even if they are americans), then yes THAT would be racism.

I wish you'd go back to your country...actually I just wish you'd go away.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if everyone is racist then we won't have to worry about people being racist....or something.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

We got robots for cheap labor...not just robots Mexican robots that work cheaper than regular robots !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-15 10:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I guess since capitalism is never going away, that's an easy pass that says it's okay to keep doing what you're doing. I guess it's the same with climate change. I can't fix it, so I can just drive my gas-guzzling SUV without a second thought. I'm just one person, after all.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 10:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Well, I guess since capitalism is never going away, that's an easy pass that says it's okay to keep doing what you're doing. I guess it's the same with climate change. I can't fix it, so I can just drive my gas-guzzling SUV without a second thought. I'm just one person, after all.

Therefore racism is ok? I'm not even sure what's your point anymore.

He doesn't have one, it was just a deflection attempt. Anything to cover for Trump's racism yesterday. You were right to dismiss it for the nonsense it was.
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

What race are Canadians ? And can we stop them from breeding ?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe if we cut of the maple syrup supply the Canadians will die off. It must be done.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-15 10:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Therefore racism is ok? I'm not even sure what's your point anymore.

He doesn't have one, it was just a deflection attempt. Anything to cover for Trump's racism yesterday. You were right to dismiss it for the nonsense it was.

We've settled on the fact that Vic is a sexist and Shi is a racist based on the same pointless "woke" criteria that you guys employ against people you don't like.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Those concentration camps at the border I heard six million Jews I mean Mexicans died last week !
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

And if it wasn't for Donald Blumpf those illegal immigrants wouldn't be here they would be over there.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-07-15 11:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

What color are these people cause I only speak to purple people.
By fonewear 2019-07-15 11:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you just assume all colored people are one color that is racist !
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-15 11:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
We’re still waiting for the reference to race or hatred of immigrants to be pointed out.

(It doesnt exist)

Go tell people of color to go back from where they came from, bonus points if it's at work. Then tell HR it wasn't racism. Good luck.
A) can you point to the place in the tweet where he references people of color? I'll wait.

B) he didn't tell them to leave, he told them to go help their home countries, and then come back.

You guys are just making this ***up. It's desperate and pathetic, and it perfectly illustrates how you cannot do anything but cry racism.

A) Its easy to tell which people he is targeting, he even makes a reference to people having issues with Pelosi.

B) They are all US citizens and I believe all but one is born in America.

You can try and spin it however you want, it's racism.
You have no idea what “racism” is.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-15 11:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Now if you ask asians from your country to back to their country to do cheap labor (Even if they are americans), then yes THAT would be racism.
No it isn’t. Telling any one person to go back to their county os NOT racist.

A racist statement would be “all black people should go back to their homeland”

Trump did not say that. But lefties can’t process that so they’re pretending that because he said it to people of color (which he didn't even do either) he must’ve meant that.

Cry false racism at everything. They’re addicted to outrage.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-15 11:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

based on the same pointless "woke" criteria that you guys employ against people you don't like.

Feel free to take the same test as Nausi. At your workplace, tell people of color they should go back to their country. Let me know if HR also uses your "woke" whatever criteria you are talking about.

That's not what Trump said. But that's the point, isn't it? It doesn't matter what he actually said or actually meant. The only thing that matters is how it can be interpreted to maximize the damage. I'm not interested in your shallow analysis.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 11:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh hey, we are back to pretending Trump didn't tell American minorities to go back to their crime infested countries from whence they came. That's so cute, too bad its still not working.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 11:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a great thing that we don't let nausi define racism. Or anything else for that matter.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-15 11:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not what Trump said.

Quote:
So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

Quote:
....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

Quote:
....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

You'd almost have a leg to stand on if they weren't born in america.

Oh good, we have the actual quote. So now it's just a reading comprehension issue for you. That's progress!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-15 11:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a great thing that we don't let nausi define racism. Or anything else for that matter.

As if anyone cares more about your opinion than Nausi's.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 11:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

We have had the racist, xenophobic, debunked tweet for over 24 hours now. Nothing has changed. Its still racist, xenophobic, and debunked.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 11:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You have no idea what “racism” is.

No it isn’t. Telling any one person to go back to their county os NOT racist.

A racist statement would be “all black people should go back to their homeland”

Trump did not say that. But lefties can’t process that so they’re pretending that because he said it to people of color (which he didn't even do either) he must’ve meant that.

Cry false racism at everything. They’re addicted to outrage.

Well first of all, xenophobia is pretty much on the same level as racism. So claiming the president is not racist but xenophobic is probably not what you want to use as a defense, but here we are.

Secondly, he targeted in his comment toward people of color, where your xenophobia defense can still work I guess.

The problem being, they are all american citizens, only one of them is not born in america.

So it's no longer xenophobia if he includes people who are born in his own country.

Ive never claimed he was xenophobic, you’re once again making ***up. He favors a quite detailed immigration system, therefore he does not have an irrational fear of immigrants. Its really this simple.

This is just more leftist *** where they stake a false premise and then claim everything supports it. No different that Trump is bad because we say so.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-15 11:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Thia is PERFECT! Vic and the left actually believe they can change the definition of words, and we actually have it proof of it!

This is how delusional they are!
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 198 199 200