Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 198 199 200
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-29 20:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
I cannot vote for creepy Biden...
I really think Biden is not going to get the nod. I do not much like him either.

But if its Biden vs Trump, I will vote for the B while wishing it was someone else on the Dem ticket.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-29 20:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-29 20:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I cannot vote for creepy Biden...
I really think Biden is not going to get the nod. I do not much like him either.

But if its Biden vs Trump, I will vote for the B while wishing it was someone else on the Dem ticket.

You would vote for a pet rock over Trump, hell you'd vote for a murderer instead of voting for a Republican.

Anyhow it's going to be very hard for a candidate to put themselves as the ultra progressive communist type, then do a 180 and try to pretend they are a moderate during the general election.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-06-29 22:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Election day be like:
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-29 23:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
You would vote for a pet rock over Trump
Oh frell yes.

Quote:
hell you'd vote for a murderer instead of voting for a Republican.
Actually I have voted for republicans sometimes throughout my life.

Quote:
Anyhow it's going to be very hard for a candidate to put themselves as the ultra progressive communist type, then do a 180 and try to pretend they are a moderate during the general election.
Oh MFG god, they all do that, both parties, tack to the extremes in primaries, then to the center when nominated.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-30 10:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Oh MFG god, they all do that, both parties, tack to the extremes in primaries, then to the center when nominated.

Donald Trump was the exact same troll candidate from the beginning to his current time in the Whitehouse. He campaigned on representing middle class Americans and trolling the wealthy liberal elites and that's what he's been doing every day.

Seeing the wealthy liberal elite go apeshit over the SALT cap has been hilarious.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-30 12:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Just think only 3,234 more Democratic debates...I can't wait to not watch them !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-30 12:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

There is Joe Biden Bernie and a bunch of people no one has ever heard of. Democratic strategy is to spend the next six months. Trying to say why some nobody like Beta O Rourke can beat Trump.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-30 13:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
representing middle class Americans

No... It's more like Trump represents the kind of success the average American wants to live. Trump represents the middle class as poorly as other presidents before him, they are all delusional.

And that's what you get for listening to biased media. Stop listening to people who are paid to blindly make you hate a certain set of people.

Everything that dudes done since getting into office has benefited the middle class. President Trump has done more for me in the three years he's been in then President Obama did the entire eight years he was in. His tax plan was a huge boost to middle income America and a big hit to high income America. The liberals are going nuclear because in the USA Democrats are the wealthy ones, not Republicans.

https://brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-election-map/

All those blue area's are high income area's, all those red area's are low or middle income areas. The deep blue area's are ridiculously high income area's. The 10K cap on SALT was a huge hit to all the blue and deep blue area's because the average SALT claim per person was over 24~25K a year.

To understand what SALT is, it's where your claim your state income tax, property tax and any other local tax as a deduction on your federal income, meaning it's tax revenue the federal government doesn't get. By limiting SALT President Trump is now forcing those high income area's to pay more in federal tax instead of evading it with property and state taxes. The increase of the standard deduction to 24K per year prevented that 10K SALT limit for effecting middle income home owners and was a big boost to the upper portion of the lower income folks.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-30 13:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, there is no way to spin the trump tax cuts for the wealthy as anything but tax cuts for the wealthy. The rich got richer and the deficit skyrocketed, those tax cuts will never come close to paying for themselves.
By fonewear 2019-06-30 13:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't start a sentence off with "lol". Your English teacher's head will explode.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-30 13:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Proof that Blumpf is done ! I told you guys. I've been telling you for years now.

It's all over Blumpf is done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-30 14:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Also there was another provision in the tax plan that dramatically effected the wealthy liberal elite, the limitation on claiming interest for home mortgages. Previously you could claim any amount of interest paid towards a home mortgage as a deduction on the federal income tax. If someone had multiple homes all the interest could be used as a big deduction. This was big as wealthy liberal elites tend to own multiple expensive homes and pay accountants to handle their taxes for them. Middle and upper low income families on the other hand have to do theirs by hand, and most importantly simply don't qualify for those tax deductions that the liberal elite were entitled to. Now you can only claim the mortgage interest on your primary residence and only up to $1,000,000 for families or $500,000 if filing single. What middle or lower income class person owns homes of that value range? What middle or lower income class family pays more then $10K per year in state and local taxes? The two biggest changes in the tax bill are aimed squarely at upper class people living in high tax liberal areas, this is why the Democrats flipped their ***and called it "economic missile aimed at Democrats". They ~know~ they are the party of wealthy people.

When we put the SALT cap and the mortgage interest restriction together the results is a much higher marginal tax rate on wealthy upper class elites.

"Tax cuts for the rich" was actually big a tax hike for the wealthy, just especially so for wealthy liberals living in coastal cities. Conversely a wealthy Oklahoman businessman living a modest lifestyle and investing that wealth wouldn't of seen much of an increase if any.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-30 14:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You can't start a sentence off with "lol". Your English teacher's head will explode.

Good!
By fonewear 2019-06-30 17:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Some black woman is running for President. Trump is finished.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-30 18:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
lol, there is no way to spin the trump tax cuts for the wealthy as anything but tax cuts for the wealthy. The rich got richer and the deficit skyrocketed, those tax cuts will never come close to paying for themselves.

According to the Tax Policy Center, an estimated 65% of taxpayers pay less under the new law. I guess that means that 65% of taxpayers are wealthy, according to Vic.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-30 18:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

According to the Tax Policy Center, an estimated 65% of taxpayers pay less under the new law. I guess that means that 65% of taxpayers are wealthy, according to Vic.

It's not really his fault, just like Chanti and Shiroi he just regurgitates whatever Rachael Maddow and friends say on TV. Every few weeks the progressives retroactively edit history to remove some inconvenient truth or two.

Quote:
The Soviet Union had a habit of editing and airbrushing history books as a result of Stalin’s purges. One of the most popular jokes among Soviet citizens was: “The future is known. It’s the past that keeps changing.”

Quote:
Remember Comrades, a lie told often enough becomes the truth.

And yes the middle and lower income class are paying less in taxes, the ultra wealthy and upper class liberal elite are paying even more.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-30 19:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

To try to say that the wealthy did not greatly benefit from the Trump tax cuts, the way that Saevel is trying to claim (with zero sources) is a complete joke. Its hilarious how he tries to post that same election map every time like it means something (it doesn't). And I always enjoy how only the "liberal elite" own expensive homes and have to pay tax accountants, and the "conservative elite" do not. Equally hilarious, complete ***.

Quote:
Tax cuts for the rich" was actually big a tax hike for the wealthy,

Where are the demands for sources? An election map? Nope.
By Viciouss 2019-06-30 19:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, again. Only the "liberal elite." Funny allegations tho.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-30 20:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

When life starts resembling a Monty Python sketch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDsFBOQzSk14c&v=sFBOQzSk14c

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-30 20:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrat debate

[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-30 22:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

He isn't going to be the nominee, but hitting Trump for cozying up to white supremacists, as well as employing them in his admin, will always work.
Vic is further perpetuating facts I don't like. Trump never did this, its like vic has a direct iv into his brain of lefty ***.

Hows that collusion coming?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-30 22:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I got richer, by quite a bit. You’re full of ***.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-30 22:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, nice try nausi. Better luck next time.
By Nausi 2019-07-01 05:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Biden is an antifa sympathizer. What a disgusting disgrace.

Vuc lies again. Post a source bud.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-01 08:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Joe Biden launched his 2020 campaign by calling Antifa a "courageous group of Americans"
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-01 08:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is a white supremacist sympathizer. What a disgusting disgrace.

Nausi lies again. See how easy this is?

Nausi said: »

I got richer, by quite a bit. You’re full of ***.

And the rich got a lot richer. Again, easy. :)
By Viciouss 2019-07-01 08:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Joe Biden launched his 2020 campaign by calling Antifa a "courageous group of Americans"

Awww I remember this being a popular allegation by the alt-right. Didn't really go anywhere.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-01 08:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic.exe needs an update.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 198 199 200