Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 08:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how every morning we can wake up to more nausi lies and empty insults to laugh at.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-27 08:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if anyone heard about this, but apparently there was a massive explosion in Texas last night.

Nobody is quite sure what caused it, but authorities found traces of Beto O'Rourke's political career scattered around the site.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-27 08:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats are solely responsible for the humanitarian crisis because they've refused every single effort to shut off the magnets of child smuggling. As long as coyotes believe they can use children to evade our laws, children will continue to be endangered
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 08:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, what efforts have been made to "shut off the magnets of child smuggling" that only the Dems have refused but the GOP has apparently, not? Its ok if you don't know, nobody expects a legit answer.
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 08:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It was weird seeing Beto *** up the syntax on his Spanish last night, maybe he is out of practice, but there was quite a few times when he used the masculine term for a feminine word, if he was hoping people wouldn't notice something so obvious, well....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2019-06-27 08:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I always wonder why trump thinks the only solution is a wall... why don’t we go after the businesses in the us that break the law and hire illegal immigrants... if there was no work up here they wouldn’t be able to come and stay... but it seems we only focus on trying to put a wall up that trump himself admitted could be surpassed with a good ladder and some rope?
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 08:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

There will be always be jobs that Americans don't want. But its true a wall does nothing to stop the asylum seekers, they just wave at it as they walk up to the gate.
By Nausi 2019-06-27 09:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump has repeatedly proposed changing asylum and immigration laws to become more restrictive and therefore deter child smuggling. Democrats have not moved on inch because they want more of it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-27 09:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
There will be always be jobs that Americans don't want. But its true a wall does nothing to stop the asylum seekers, they just wave at it as they walk up to the gate.

So, you're saying that a wall encourages immigrants to use designated ports of entry?

That may be your best accidental wall endorsement yet.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-27 09:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

There are no jobs Americans won't do. When you have to pay people a decent legal wage instead of under the table, and you cut welfare so people have to support themselves instead of expecting me to support them, then they will return to those positions.

Wow Vuc throws 2 false premises so close together. Its going to be a great day.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-27 09:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fone, you suck. We have given up on y0u coming to Shiva. Nobody cares about you anymore.

I'm still trying to get to level 99 on my mule and get distracted by things on the internet.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2019-06-27 09:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
There are no jobs Americans won't do. When you have to pay people a decent legal wage instead of under the table, and you cut welfare so people have to support themselves instead of expecting me to support them, then they will return to those positions.

So why aren’t we going after businesses who refuse to pay Americans a decent legal wage and break the law by hiring illegal immigrants?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-27 09:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

So why aren’t we going after businesses who refuse to pay Americans a decent legal wage and break the law by hiring illegal immigrants?

We do, but you could certainly argue that we aren't trying hard enough.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 09:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Fone, you suck. We have given up on y0u coming to Shiva. Nobody cares about you anymore.

I'm still trying to get to level 99 on my mule and get distracted by things on the internet.

That's unacceptable, we could have botted you to 99 overnight.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-27 09:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I always wonder why trump thinks the only solution is a wall... why don’t we go after the businesses in the us that break the law and hire illegal immigrants... if there was no work up here they wouldn’t be able to come and stay... but it seems we only focus on trying to put a wall up that trump himself admitted could be surpassed with a good ladder and some rope?
We do, not as often as we should but we do go after businesses that employ the undocumented, at least ones that aren't Trump properties.

But the current wave of central Americans aren't coming here looking for work. They are fleeing desperate circumstances.
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 09:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

History has repeatedly demonstrated that there are plenty of jobs Americans don't want, and you can go farther back in history to see how there are plenty of jobs that civilizations have passed on. Human nature isn't going to be changed because nausi fantasizes about it, nor by pursuing businesses that break the law. Trump himself has hired illegal immigrants to do the jobs Americans don't want, so even he knows it.
By Nausi 2019-06-27 10:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

So, you're saying that a wall encourages immigrants to use designated ports of entry?

That may be your best accidental wall endorsement yet.
He cant even keep his talking point straight.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-27 10:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sanctuary states and cities.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-27 10:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

History has repeatedly demonstrated that there are plenty of jobs Americans don't want, and you can go farther back in history to see how there are plenty of jobs that civilizations have passed on. Human nature isn't going to be changed because nausi fantasizes about it, nor by pursuing businesses that break the law. Trump himself has hired illegal immigrants to do the jobs Americans don't want, so even he knows it.
Any job can be reduced to the lowest common denominator bu flooding the market with cheap and illegal labor.

You’re simply pretending having an entire underclass that can unfairly compete for those jobs has no affect on the nature of the work.

Such an obvious flawed premise.
By fonewear 2019-06-27 10:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
We do, not as often as we should but we do go after businesses that employ the undocumented, at least ones that aren't Trump properties.

But the current wave of central Americans aren't coming here looking for work. They are fleeing desperate circumstances.

They should just stay in Mexico then. Our country is at capacity. We don't need anymore people to do landscaping or pick fruits and vegetables.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-27 10:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Also since when do illegal immigrants get jobs over American citizens that is *** backwards.
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 10:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Also since when do illegal immigrants get jobs over American citizens that is *** backwards.

Happens everyday, because American citizens have no desire for them. Also, wtf your mule isn't even to 99! It takes A DAY to level to 99! LAZY LAZY LAZY
By fonewear 2019-06-27 10:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't need anymore illegal immigrants. We filled our quota. Send them back to wherever the *** they came from.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-27 10:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

My solution (not popular) would be to shoot them as they try to cross the border. Then we don't have to pay to ship them back.
By fonewear 2019-06-27 10:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Just make the penalty for illegal entry death. Problem solved.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-27 10:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

We just need a Wipeout/MXE style obstacle course on the border, with constant live streaming and commentary. If you can make it to the end, you're a citizen.

[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 11:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Something tells me that would cause a massive spike in Asian citizenship, since we stole the concept from them.
By Nausi 2019-06-27 11:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Something tells me that would cause a massive spike in Asian citizenship, since we stole the concept from them.
We didnt steal MXC from asia. We ought the rights to broadcast it here.
Another one of Vic’s lies.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-27 11:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Even better, have all the mechanisms controlled by Twitch Plays. If you can outwit the internet, you belong here.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-27 11:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

We didnt steal MXC from asia. We ought the rights to broadcast it here.
Another one of Vic’s lies.

lol, your desperation is amusing. If someone else said that it would be believable, but its you so, nah. I'm going with we stole the concept from them.
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 198 199 200