Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 193 194 195 ... 198 199 200
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-20 23:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
And just like that, the lefty executes his programing and shuts off independent thought because its not yahoo news.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
Mata au hi made
Himitsu wo shiri tai
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-20 23:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

And just like that, the lefty executes his programing and shuts off independent thought because its not yahoo news.

Seriously. He's been making comments and whining about people crying facts I don't like when things don't suit their beliefs, and then immediately dismisses an article with sources to local Ukranian news because the Gateway Pundit reported it. The cognitive dissonance is off the charts.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-20 23:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
I think you are incredible
Thanks.
By Viciouss 2019-10-20 23:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Seriously. He's been making comments and whining about people crying facts I don't like when things don't suit their beliefs, and then immediately dismisses an article with sources to local Ukranian news because the Gateway Pundit reported it. The cognitive dissonance is off the charts.

Yea, the official reports Poroshenko is moving to a new house. The conspiracy theorists are saying the unofficial report is those belongings were being seized as Poroshenko is prepping to flee the country. Notice how only the local report lists the official reason, as the conspiracy theorist omit that part. So, its been two days, has Poroshenko fled the country?
By Viciouss 2019-10-20 23:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

As always, facts I don't like.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-21 00:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Yea, the official reports Poroshenko is moving to a new house. The conspiracy theorists are saying the unofficial report is those belongings were being seized as Poroshenko is prepping to flee the country. Notice how only the local report lists the official reason, as the conspiracy theorist omit that part. So, its been two days, has Poroshenko fled the country?

Congratulations, you're actually one step ahead of your protege because you took the twelve seconds to click a few links and run Google translate before spouting off. You need to work with your kid, though, he's not doing you guys any favors.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-21 00:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
Mata au hi made
Himitsu wo shiri tai
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-21 06:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Congratulations, you're actually one step ahead of your protege because you took the twelve seconds to click a few links and run Google translate before spouting off. You need to work with your kid, though, he's not doing you guys any favors.
Believe official answers!
They are always true!

nevermind all the arrests!
By Nausi 2019-10-21 07:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

does vuc think he's offering some enlightenment with the claim that a bunch of trucks emptying out a palace means someones moving?
By Viciouss 2019-10-21 08:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Has Poroshenko fled the country? it's been 3 days. He would be the first person I've ever heard of to flee a country while taking all of his stuff. facts I don't like from a trash source.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-21 08:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

It took zero seconds to see more facts I don't like from the Nausi. Interesting that you were so quick to believe the craziness.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-21 08:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It took zero seconds to see more facts I don't like from the Nausi. Interesting that you were so quick to believe the craziness.

You sound exactly like Vic. And like him, you are good at completely missing the point. I don't give a crap about the story, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy again to try and raise your level of self-awareness above zero.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-21 08:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't miss a point that wasn't made. Its not hypocrisy to call out a trash source that was pretty much unreadable.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-21 08:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Programing re-executed.

Easy and predictable.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-21 08:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It is indeed easy to debunk conspiracy theories.
By Viciouss 2019-10-21 08:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What happened to that IG report that was going to have nothing to do with the Dems? Wasn't it supposed to come out last week? So much worry.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-10-21 08:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s your french heritage
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-21 09:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

What happened to that IG report that was going to have nothing to do with the Dems? Wasn't it supposed to come out last week? So much worry.

Still in the declassification process. On the bright side, it can't be a bigger dud than the Mueller report.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-21 09:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually it probably will be. Considering we saw a report a few weeks ago that the FBI had been continuing their "FISA abuse" under Wray, and there wasn't any consequences for anyone, pretty good chance its going to be nothing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-21 09:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I say it can't be a bigger dud because even if it's nothing, the hype surrounding the IG report is little league compared to the Mueller fiasco. That was a nuclear bomb dud.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-21 10:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no hypocrisy, not sure if you fully understand the meaning of the word. The Gateway Pundit is an alt-right rag that, in typical right wing fashion, posts false information and misleading links. I do not give that site 1 second of my time. It's trash.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-21 10:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Rnc raise 4x what the dnc did last month.

Kiss impeachment goodbye lefties, but please continue to bleat about it for the next 12 months
By Nausi 2019-10-21 10:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no hypocrisy, not sure if you fully understand the meaning of the word. The Gateway Pundit is an alt-right rag that, in typical right wing fashion, posts false information and misleading links. I do not give that site 1 second of my time. It's trash.
What is the false information in this case?

I always refute central points within facts I don't like, you don’t and therefore discredit whole sources in an impotent attempt to change the subject.
By Nausi 2019-10-21 10:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Still in the declassification process. On the bright side, it can't be a bigger dud than the Mueller report.
Correct it is still being declassified. But Barr and the IG are continuing their work.
By Viciouss 2019-10-21 10:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I always refute central points within facts I don't like

LOL, this never happens. Comedy post of the day.
By Nausi 2019-10-21 10:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Canada votes today right shi?

Shall we prepare for incoming salt?
By Viciouss 2019-10-21 10:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you see how they ended their blog?

"If the reportes are accurate this will be horrific news for the Democrats and Biden Crime Family. Poroshenko was behind all of the dirty dealings between the corrupt Obama admininstration and the Biden family corruption."

*massive eyeroll*
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-21 10:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you see how they ended their blog?

"If the reportes are accurate this will be horrific news for the Democrats and Biden Crime Family. Poroshenko was behind all of the dirty dealings between the corrupt Obama admininstration and the Biden family corruption."

*massive eyeroll*

Every time Trump does something stupid, which is daily for the most part, the kooky alt-right deflect attention away by creating these fake stories that either tie in Clinton or Obama. It's a heavily biased website.
First Page 2 3 ... 193 194 195 ... 198 199 200