ATTN: I Have A Dire Message For All Those That Have A Mithra Main Character.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » ATTN: I have a dire message for all those that have a mithra main character.
ATTN: I have a dire message for all those that have a mithra main character.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-10-13 20:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Taruzard said:
Enternius said:
Beelshamen said:
User submitted image

User submitted image

User submitted image

User submitted image

User submitted image
 Midgardsormr.October
Server: Midgardsormr
user: izzlet
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-10-13 20:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

And a swarm of "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE LOOK LOOK I'M A GIRL LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME HERE ARE MY PICS I'M A GIRL IN REAL LIFE" decends upon the thread.
[+]
 Unicorn.Dulcinea
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Dulcinea 2009-10-13 20:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

October said:
And a swarm of "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE LOOK LOOK I'M A GIRL LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME HERE ARE MY PICS I'M A GIRL IN REAL LIFE" decends upon the thread.

Whoa whoa... I dunno who that's directed at, but I, myself, post no pics and ask for no attention. I'm not "that" girl. I stated that I'm a girl because people usually assume Mithra are played by guys and I don't like it assumed that I may be a guy. O.o I don't see much wrong with that. Hopefully this comment is addressed to someone else whose comment I missed.
 Midgardsormr.October
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-10-13 21:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

by the way, have i mentioned i'm a girl irl?
 Midgardsormr.October
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-10-13 21:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

because i am
 Midgardsormr.October
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-10-13 21:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

just kidding, girls don't play games, let alone know how to use computers.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-13 21:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

@Dulcinia, I'm sorry, but with an avatar like that, whether or not you want the attention, you will get it.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 21:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Dulcinea said:
October said:

Whoa whoa... I dunno who that's directed at, but I, myself, post no pics and ask for no attention. I'm not "that" girl. I stated that I'm a girl because people usually assume Mithra are played by guys and I don't like it assumed that I may be a guy. O.o I don't see much wrong with that. Hopefully this comment is addressed to someone else whose comment I missed.

gay *** seeking to fulfill their homo fantasies.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-13 21:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:

Hence why Dasva plays a female Taru also.
 Unicorn.Dulcinea
By Unicorn.Dulcinea 2009-10-13 21:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ummm... okay? Anyway, way to discourage posting, October. Am I supposed to hide the fact that I'm a girl so I don't risk your disapproval, October? There's a teeny difference between stating a fact and trying to get attention.

Sheesh.
 Unicorn.Dulcinea
By Unicorn.Dulcinea 2009-10-13 21:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

And @ Enternius: Also a teeny difference between putting up a Halloween avatar and posting pics of myself all over the place, don'tcha think?

edit: My Halloween avatar is one of the the least suggestive "girl" pics I've seen on here. An old pinup painting is quite tame by today's standards.
 Midgardsormr.October
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-10-13 21:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm sorry the fact that my being a gamer girl discourages you from posting. but i am, in fact, a girl in real life, and you're just going to have to deal with that.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-13 21:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cat fight?
WHUR
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-10-13 21:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sedda said:
Proud to be a mithra of the female variety!

^this~

but yeah, most my guy friends admit to playing a mithra cause they like to look at their *** while they run. Yeah....
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-13 21:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

How about we all agree that the girls that encourage and approve of guys acting like jackasses on the internet are as much of a problem as the guys themselves? I've known and talked to Dulci for a few months now back and forth and she's definitely not that type of person. lol By all means we should be able to admit genders and use whatever avatars we'd like if everyone could be adults about it, but I see Entern's point, though I wouldn't tell someone to change theirs just because a few boys can't calm the *** down over the internets. lol

I mention guys who freak out over girls just because that's like the root of all this BS to me personally. lol
 Unicorn.Dulcinea
By Unicorn.Dulcinea 2009-10-13 21:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

October said:
i'm sorry the fact that my being a gamer girl discourages you from posting. but i am, in fact, a girl in real life, and you're just going to have to deal with that.

You're kidding, right? Way to turn the thing around. When the hell did I say it was your being a gamer girl that discouraged me from posting?! Do you have problems? It was your attitude and mocking of my simply stating that I'm a girl player that made me feel like I shouldn't bother with these forums. Christ. Officially done with this thread. Have fun.

edit: And thanks, Caiyuo. [/smile]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 21:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Kungfuhustle said:

Hence why Dasva plays a female Taru also.

I lol'ed
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-13 21:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 21:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see gamer girls screaming at their tvs while playing Halo or something...

User submitted image
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-13 21:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Dulcinea said:
And @ Enternius: Also a teeny difference between putting up a Halloween avatar and posting pics of myself all over the place, don'tcha think?

edit: My Halloween avatar is one of the the least suggestive "girl" pics I've seen on here. An old pinup painting is quite tame by today's standards.

Nonetheless, you're still advertising the fact that you're female.

Also, least suggestive? Lol. What about my Jenova?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-13 21:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:

User submitted image

But we are used to taking their rage from PMS.
Something about hearing a girl on the other team suddenly eases the tension. D:
 Unicorn.Dulcinea
By Unicorn.Dulcinea 2009-10-13 21:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG I shouldn't be posting here when I said I was done with this thread, but I looked again and have to respond to two things:

Enternius, I said my Halloween avatar is ONE OF the least suggestive girl avatars. ONE OF. I didn't say it is the single least-suggestive. See what I mean? That makes your mention of any other low-suggestion avatar meaningless and pointless. I speak directly and I say what I mean. ONE OF.

And to address the other thing you said: Advertising? Yeah, with the flair of a PBS ad, maybe. If you're saying that simply stating that I'm a girl is advertising it, then well, whatever. That's doesn't warrant a response.

Okay, now I'm really done with this thread. And my general tendencies to NOT interact much with people on forums have been proven the right tendencies since so many people turn things into ***. Not ALL or even MOST, but enough to make a difference.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 21:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Dulcinea said:
OMG I shouldn't be posting here when I said I was done with this thread, but I looked again and have to respond to two things:

Enternius, I said my Halloween avatar is ONE OF the least suggestive girl avatars. ONE OF. I didn't say it is the single least-suggestive. See what I mean? That makes your mention of any other low-suggestion avatar meaningless and pointless. I speak directly and I say what I mean. ONE OF.

And to address the other thing you said: Advertising? Yeah, with the flair of a PBS ad, maybe. If you're saying that simply stating that I'm a girl is advertising it, then well, whatever. That's doesn't warrant a response.

Okay, now I'm really done with this thread. And my general tendencies to NOT interact much with people on forums have been proven the right tendencies since so many people turn things into ***. Not ALL or even MOST, but enough to make a difference.

User submitted image
 Asura.Endelig
Server: Asura
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-10-13 21:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:

User submitted image

This looks like an advertisement for something.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-13 21:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why we can't have nice things. :c
 Unicorn.Dulcinea
By Unicorn.Dulcinea 2009-10-13 21:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Dulcinea said:

User submitted image

Um, K, that made me laugh. I'm glad I saw it before leaving. I know it was used as an insult to my butthurt, but it genuinely made me laugh. Perfect use of that vid. Anyway, Dulci out.
 Gilgamesh.Aaralynn
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Aaralyn
By Gilgamesh.Aaralynn 2009-10-13 21:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a mithra who's a chic in real life. Have a few close friends in game who know. Talk to LS peoples on vent, and friends on the phone. And I know a few others who are too. Though it is very rare, it does indeed exist.

Anyway, carry on with the spam. :)
[+]

Post deleted by User.