Lockerz.com
First Page 2
 Asura.Deth
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Detsurin
By Asura.Deth 2009-10-10 14:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Friend of mine told me about this website, Lockerz.com, and it's pretty much the same thing as swagbucks and other websites like that but it's sooooo much easier to get stuff. All you do is send invites out and then you get PTZ and you can spend the PTZ on stuff like iPods, PSPs, Xbox 360s, and other bogus like that. I've already had an Xbox 360 sent to me lol, if you want to get in on the action I'll send you an invite. I figured it was just another one of the million fake 'give you free' websites out there but then I had an Xbox 360 show up on my front door step. lol You can just make fake email accounts and get PTZ but it takes a little bit of effort. If you're interested, just tell me your email then you can do what I've been doing for a while now.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-10 14:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

wat.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-10-10 14:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

you know...I cant get that site to work for me lol P: I got an account...sign in and am stuck at that catch the points game...once done there I cant go to a new page or anything.
 Asura.Deth
By Asura.Deth 2009-10-10 14:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Use Google Chrome or something, I don't know if you're using a Mozilla Firefox but it's weird about that for some reason.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-10-10 14:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, I'll try with google chrome. I've been using firefox.
EDIT: sill no dice with google chrome P:
 Asura.Deth
By Asura.Deth 2009-10-10 14:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

That sucks. lol Use Safari or something.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 15:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the catch?
 Asura.Deth
By Asura.Deth 2009-10-10 15:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't really figured that out. lol I have no idea how this stuff pays for itself.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 15:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Deth said:
lol I have no idea how this stuff pays for itself.

Then its not legal.

If something seems too good to be true, it is.
 Asura.Deth
By Asura.Deth 2009-10-10 15:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's legal but not so much if you make a bunch of fake emails.
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
Server: Bahamut
user: Nomad
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2009-10-10 16:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i'm tempted to make an email generator and see if i get caught lol. nothing to lose anyhow, what they gonna do ban my account ohs noes.
 Asura.Deth
By Asura.Deth 2009-10-10 16:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah... exactly lol The most they will do is ban you.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 16:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You misunderstand.

I'm more concerned about the products themselves than you doing the website ***.

See, you get caught with stolen merchandise (and yes, people do steal and give the ***away just for kicks) and you are up the creek without a paddle.

Then again, you probably already know this.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 16:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

WAIT A MINUTE

For somebody who hasn't been accused of being Futchy, you are certainlly defensive about not being Futchy....

...and this ***is the type of ***Futchy pulls....

>.>
 Shiva.Wetton
Server: Shiva
user: Ziila
By Shiva.Wetton 2009-10-10 16:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/index.php?topic_id=5002
Also Korpg you are a dumb
 Cerberus.Sifridus
Server: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-10-10 16:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear about this site all day long on other forums and the general consensus is that it's a total scam. Then again I'm not a member so I can't really say for sure. As Korpg said... too good to be true, more than likely is.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 16:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Then you just proved that they are a very questionable business.

A website who gives out free ***just for logging on. That doesn't ring any warning bells in your mind?

Or do you think that the term "Nothing in life is free" is false?
 Cerberus.Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-10-10 16:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I mean the other day I was walking down the street and just found a 24 inch LCD screen with a sticker that said Free on it. That stuff happens to me allllll the time >.>
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 16:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

If you believe this ***is real, then I got a limited time offer for you!

You are the winner of a free iPod* just by going to this website and just signing over a piece of paper that happens to look like your Last Will and Testoment, but its not because the nice people in Nigeria says it isn't, and you will get your free iPod* in the mail right away!

*you either win a free iPod or stock in Enron, whichever is cheaper.
 Cerberus.Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-10-10 16:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

I lol'd
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 16:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sifridus said:
Korpg said:

I lol'd

sad part is, people would go for the stock, thinking that it is worth more....
 Cerberus.Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-10-10 16:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

My sister just got an iPod touch for her birthday, only 8gbs and that sucker was over 200 bucks after taxes. Ridiculous.
 Cerberus.Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-10-10 16:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Deth said:
I haven't really figured that out. lol I have no idea how this stuff pays for itself.

The answer is simple really. Say this site isn't a scam (read: is a scam) they sell your personal information (any and all of it that they get their hands on) to third parties. That's about it.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 16:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Thing is, they HAVE to have your personal information JUST to send you the ***they got.

So, its more than likely a scam, like this ad about getting "killer abs" in 4 weeks.
 Cerberus.Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-10-10 17:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't want my abs running around killing people. I call hax AND scam!
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-10-10 17:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sifridus said:
I wouldn't want my abs running around killing people. I call hax AND scam!

XD
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-10 18:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Thing is, they HAVE to have your personal information JUST to send you the ***they got.

So, its more than likely a scam, like this ad about getting "killer abs" in 4 weeks.

Would that not mean that every site you buy stuff from (eg. eBay, amazon, some generic CD store online etc.) is a scam? Think about what you are saying, those site's ask you for personal information for them to send you stuff as well, just because you haven't heard of it and you haven't personally done anything with them doesn't necessarily mean that they are a scam nor a hack nor any of that nonsense ***that you are spewing.

Look it up on youtube or any other shitty video uploading site, there are plenty of videos of legitimate people getting stuff from this website.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-10 18:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said:

Would that not mean that every site you buy stuff from (eg. eBay, amazon, some generic CD store online etc.) is a scam? Think about what you are saying, those site's ask you for personal information for them to send you stuff as well, just because you haven't heard of it and you haven't personally done anything with them doesn't necessarily mean that they are a scam nor a hack nor any of that nonsense ***that you are spewing.

Look it up on youtube or any other shitty video uploading site, there are plenty of videos of legitimate people getting stuff from this website.

Do they sell your information to others? Do believe thats illegal (at least in Texas it is) for companies to sell your personal information to companies (aka the Junk Mail act passed way back when).

So, if they do sell it, you can sue them for selling your personal information to others without your prior consent.

Which is what this website looks like it would do. But hey, if you want to get spammed with *** in your mailbox, then go ahead, get your free immitation iPod.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-10 18:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Fyyvoaa said:

Do they sell your information to others? Do believe thats illegal (at least in Texas it is) for companies to sell your personal information to companies (aka the Junk Mail act passed way back when).

So, if they do sell it, you can sue them for selling your personal information to others without your prior consent.

Which is what this website looks like it would do. But hey, if you want to get spammed with *** in your mailbox, then go ahead, get your free immitation iPod.

Unless you can 100% prove they sell your information, really all your stuff your saying is just pure speculation.

I used a false email (aka one I only made for lockerz) when I signed up and I can say that I have not got one speck of spam email (as I have only used said email for lockerz)
 Cerberus.Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-10-10 19:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright I'll bite. I'll pm you (op) with my e-mail just to see the inside of this website that's locked up like a bank vault. I'm extremely skeptical and will probably only view it once and never again.
First Page 2