Thf Pulling For Cleave

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Thf pulling for cleave
Thf pulling for cleave
By blixa 2018-10-30 01:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I’ve been doing a bit of reseinjima cp party cleaving on my bst recently and usually we have a pld for pulling. But today we had a thf puller. I have always liked thf and this looks like a good way to get jp’s for thf. So as I have filters up I actually couldn’t see what he was doing and he was /anon. Has anyone got any info on what to do as a thf puller for cleaves. I’m assuming full pdt gear and just aggroing? Or would you need to sub whm or Blu to aoe spell them for claim?
TIA
By DaneBlood 2018-10-30 03:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

blixa said: »
I’ve been doing a bit of reseinjima cp party cleaving on my bst recently and usually we have a pld for pulling. But today we had a thf puller. I have always liked thf and this looks like a good way to get jp’s for thf. So as I have filters up I actually couldn’t see what he was doing and he was /anon. Has anyone got any info on what to do as a thf puller for cleaves. I’m assuming full pdt gear and just aggroing? Or would you need to sub whm or Blu to aoe spell them for claim?
TIA

I always pull on thief...
Basic idle gear evasion and pdt and then you just run by them.
Everything aggroes on its own.
You NEVER want to establish hate as a puller if avoidable

Hateless = healer can curebomb you while you supertank the mobs
With hates = one cure might take all 40+mobs and get it on the whm

Being able to supertank them can save you a round of sleep and kill a bit faster, all depending on your setup/cleaver
[+]